21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated May 29, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
still printing

Syracuse, NY

#22 Mar 16, 2014
sam wrote:
Name one business that does not drive productivity. The ones you name are no longer in business. Wow buying a 50 k car that is outrageous look as you go down the road there are a ton of 50 k cars. Most people lease cars that are more expensive because it is less than buying.
Its not a cheep 50 k car, rumor much more than that. and if you look at how the last managers handled [driving productivity] they did not have a clue.
sam

Syracuse, NY

#23 Mar 16, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? I didn't read about any other companies in this tread.
Name one business that does not drive productivity possible the federal government.
WTF

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 16, 2014
still printing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a cheep 50 k car, rumor much more than that. and if you look at how the last managers handled [driving productivity] they did not have a clue.
So what!! She can obviously afford it. Whats the big deal anyway?
greed R we

Syracuse, NY

#25 Mar 16, 2014
It's all for her, not a penny back into the company, equipment not well maintained in years
sam

Syracuse, NY

#26 Mar 16, 2014
I am sure if they cashed out they would not have to work the rest of their lives which is more then I can say for the employees. So do not bite the hands that feed u
Reality Check

Utica, NY

#27 Mar 16, 2014
I will guarantee that time will give them both a reality check. Craig most likely wont see a long senior life. As far as Barb goes, father time will make her old and as she reflects back on her life from her wheel chair in the nursing home, she will have many regrets in her life. That time comes for all of us. Money should not make you feel better than someone else. Shame, shame, shame if you think that way.
Sniper

Syracuse, NY

#28 May 12, 2014
The final nail was just put in the coffin!
Reality Check

Utica, NY

#30 May 13, 2014
Sniper wrote:
The final nail was just put in the coffin!
What do you mean by that. Did something happen??
Nice

Utica, NY

#31 May 17, 2014
Things are looking up there. Big announcement that their putting over half a million in the place including a new gluing machine. The merger is off but jobs were saved in the decision. always good to hear when a company invests in their employees, thank you Mr Brodock!!
no hope

Syracuse, NY

#32 May 18, 2014
Nice wrote:
Things are looking up there. Big announcement that their putting over half a million in the place including a new gluing machine. The merger is off but jobs were saved in the decision. always good to hear when a company invests in their employees, th atnkthey won you Mr Brodock!!
6 months brodock will be out of business. Largest customer moving out of the area. he won't be able to purchase paper again just like last winter before the so called merger.The poor management hasn't changed.
Your wrong

Utica, NY

#33 May 19, 2014
no hope wrote:
<quoted text>
6 months brodock will be out of business. Largest customer moving out of the area. he won't be able to purchase paper again just like last winter before the so called merger.The poor management hasn't changed.
First of all, their largest customer isn't even in the area. Second, paper is coming in on a daily basis. I'll give you the poor management, maybe Craig will do something about that.
Sniper

Syracuse, NY

#34 May 29, 2014
It took a while for the Titanic to sink too!
WTF

Utica, NY

#35 May 29, 2014
Sniper wrote:
It took a while for the Titanic to sink too!
Nothing lasts forever but there's no reason for this company to fail. 2 or 3 more salespeople and a very experienced plant manager that knows the value of the employees is all it will take to turn this place around. For the life of me I don't know why the sons don't take control unless Craig and Barb are thinking their going to live forever. Both sons have young children that can benefit from a thriving business whether they work there or not. The place is already a mess since the departure of the two toms. The existing management team can't move the company forward with new ideas because their the cause of the current situation. I'm not saying anyone should lose their job, they all have knowledge that can benefit the company in some way, but changes need to happen. Craig walks thru the place on a daily basis as well as his sons, why are they not noticing the unorganized mess and not question it. A new gluing machine is on it's way, a brand new machine. I'll give it 2 years until it becomes a total mess and unmaintained and broken parts that were never repaired. I used to work for Craig s father so I wish this place well. He would turn over in his grave if he knew how this place was being handled now. I do want to acknowledge that Craig is a good man and want to thank him for all he's done, but with all due respect, make changes before your company falls apart. There are mistakes happening that are never told to you. Okay, I said enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford Elites removing posts! 10 min slapanut 2
Girl Double Teamed in Fuel's Mens room 12 min probably packing now 62
Topix Keeps Deleting "Matt Gaetano Hotel Utica ... 23 min Jones 1
HOM O Joe PARROTTA Needs Pics Of Your Male Geni... 26 min ParrottaCokTAKES 1
Mark Butler admits no chip manufacturing plant due 27 min Half truths 4
Famous Mens Room Cok Photos By JOE PARROTTA 31 min ParrottaCokTAKES 1
Joe Parrotta Stalking The Male Cok in Mens Room... 37 min ParrottaCokTAKES 3
Jill WKTV 1 hr Jennifer 15
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr contact info 528
•••