Radisson's Easter Dinner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horse Play

Berkeley Heights, NJ

#26 Apr 21, 2014
This is Utica's finest service at it's allegedly finest hotel. And people wonder why no one stays who has the option to leave. This whole area may as well become part of West Virginia. Decaying, decrepit, poor, ignorant and hostile. No class.
Negative

Utica, NY

#28 Apr 22, 2014
Horse Play wrote:
This is Utica's finest service at it's allegedly finest hotel. And people wonder why no one stays who has the option to leave. This whole area may as well become part of West Virginia. Decaying, decrepit, poor, ignorant and hostile. No class.
Wow, you are a negative person.
taint

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Apr 22, 2014
Taint a snack and it taint a crack. I got the knack for the big big back. Wiki big stack of that ole whack. I'm G swiss the amatuer hack.
Horse Play

Hoboken, NJ

#30 Apr 22, 2014
Negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are a negative person.
I'm just honest. In this case, being honest means being negative. This is the best hotel Utica has to offer, and it's a friggin' joke. We aren't talking about a Denny's Grand Slam breakfast here, were talking about a $35 per plate hotel brunch.

All of the once great institutions of this city are following a similar trajectory. They're being taken over by morons because all of our smart and competent kids skip town the first chance they get, and it's borderline impossible to lure outside talent. The results are what you expect and what we see on a daily basis in this city: decades-long decay.

The Radisson, in this regard, is no better or worse than the rest of the city. A sinking tide lowers all boats.
easter

Waterville, NY

#32 Apr 23, 2014
Felt bad for the people waiting in line, worse service and food ever, it was beyond bad. What a joke it was disgusting...
LOL5

Herkimer, NY

#33 Apr 23, 2014
Hi. I can confirm that his name is Anthony. Tony is just his nick name. I was wrong but like I said I dont work there and only hear name Tony from my friends. Anyway, what I have heard so far is that he was fired from IHOP for sleeping with other employees. Also got fired from a different job for stalking people. Fired from Radisson years ago for sleeping with guests.The list goes on so it seems.
Pathetic Soul Train

Utica, NY

#34 Apr 23, 2014
Pathetic soul wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a better person than you because I did not act like a bitch. Something I see that you do often. I wonder what kind of life you lead. You are probably over weigh and in need of a bath. Clean yourself up, get out once in awhile. Try to make some friends. I know who you are and I know how difficult it has been for you. That's why you strike out at people. Try to forgive your mother and get on with your life. You poor pathetic soul. Someone will like you someday, if you would only give them a chance.
I am taking a bath with your wife right now....she is underwater right now sucking it!
You poor lost soul

Utica, NY

#36 Apr 23, 2014
Pathetic Soul Train wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking a bath with my mother right now....she is loving it.........!
You are a poor lost soul. I feel bad for you.
Too bad sooo sad

Schenectady, NY

#37 Apr 23, 2014
Not Happy wrote:
We made reservations two weeks ago for four people at 2:00 for the Radisson Hotel on Genesee St. I thought it was sort of odd to hear that they still had reservations for 2:00 but because I have been there on Easter before and all worked out well; I did not think much about it.
When we arrived promptly at 2:00 we were met by people extending to the main doors. We waited 20 minutes and during that time there were at least 40 people behind us and the line in front us was not moving.
I did see a few tables that were unoccupied, they were probably saving those tables for their families or friends, but most tables had people sitting at them.
We took my 80 year old parents to the Radisson for dinner and were told that it would be at least an hour before we would be seated. That's what they said, and you know they always underestimate times.
Is there new management at the Radisson? I have always had good luck at the Radisson and am shocked by their total disregard for their patrons. It was totally unacceptable to make hundreds of additional reservations then expect your patrons to wait in line over an hour. They didn't even have those flashing gadgets to alert you when a table was available.
Many people walked out and those who stayed were not happy. We left as there was no way I was going to have my elderly parents wait in line for 90 minutes.
At this point you are stuck, because anywhere else on Easter, you will need a reservation.
We ended up having pasta for our Easter Dinner.
To the Radisson, you are a disgrace and you failed your partrons dismally. The Radisson should be ashamed of themselves.
Pasta.....really you goomba cheapskate?
Better stay away from Ponderosa it is so expensive!
Too bad

Ardsley, NY

#38 Apr 24, 2014
This is really a shame. The Radisson used to be the place to go for any business luncheons. Do they even do their buffet on weekdays anymore? Whenever we had friends in town we could always count on the big Sunday brunch to be excellent. It's sad, another reliable tradition gone by the wayside.
Late Reservation Riggies

Rochester, NY

#40 Apr 24, 2014
What happens is people who come early for their seating end up staying a lot longer than they should and it pushes back all the later reservations.
People are just inconsiderate and fat pigs. You DONT need to go up more than twice. No wonder people are such fat asses and having cholesterol and heart issues. Do you really need to eat for 2 hours? Pull that move at the all you can eat China place

"you be here 3 hour, you go now"
AquaFeces on duh Canal

Bronx, NY

#43 Apr 24, 2014
Fatso Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you inferring that most uticans have weight issues?
No "inference" needed.... just eyeballs.
It was greed

Utica, NY

#45 Apr 24, 2014
Late Reservation Riggies wrote:
What happens is people who come early for their seating end up staying a lot longer than they should and it pushes back all the later reservations.
People are just inconsiderate and fat pigs. You DONT need to go up more than twice. No wonder people are such fat asses and having cholesterol and heart issues. Do you really need to eat for 2 hours? Pull that move at the all you can eat China place
"you be here 3 hour, you go now"
What you say may be true but the main problem is they overbooked reservations.
Im glad you love your mom

Utica, NY

#46 Apr 24, 2014
Too bad sooo sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Pasta.....really you goomba cheapskate?
Better stay away from Ponderosa it is so expensive! I love my mother
Dear Too Bad Soo Sad,
Don't you get it. It was all I had in the house. I had expected to eat out. Who goes shopping if you are eating out. I never eat at the Ponderosa but I'm sure you do. And I'm glad you love your mother.
China Mafia

Rome, NY

#47 Apr 24, 2014
You no come backer to Wadisson no more.
No one maker me madder than fat Utican eating all da food!
Go eat at Sewage Station Aquavino!
Ale

Ardsley, NY

#48 Apr 25, 2014
hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the son of the late Roger Amodio and Marie?? If it is he probably takes after his mother. She was the pitts as an aide in the UCSD. Nosey, stupid busy body good for nothing expect spreading malicious lies about people she didn't even know. Good riddance to her the old bag and hopefully good riddance to her no good spawn. His father wasn't much better. Lazy fat and stupid. Lousy councilman.
I think u have the wrong family. Actually I know u have the wrong family. The amodios are nice people and neither of what u stated about their jobs are true. So why don't u get ur shit straight before u try bashing others k thanks.
To China Mafia

Utica, NY

#49 Apr 25, 2014
China Mafia wrote:
You no come backer to Wadisson no more.
No one maker me madder than fat Utican eating all da food!
Go eat at Sewage Station Aquavino! I myself am big and fat and have no life. I make comments on Utica Forum because I have no life
I agree with you. You need to go on a diet.
Away

United States

#51 Jun 11, 2014
You are so right on Tony and while he was married. He doesn't even acknowledge his daughter or pay child support. He's a Joke
LOL5 wrote:
Hi. I can confirm that his name is Anthony. Tony is just his nick name. I was wrong but like I said I dont work there and only hear name Tony from my friends. Anyway, what I have heard so far is that he was fired from IHOP for sleeping with other employees. Also got fired from a different job for stalking people. Fired from Radisson years ago for sleeping with guests.The list goes on so it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas spill 12 min Slow down 6
NYS Tax Trophies for All 1 hr SOI 5
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 1 hr Tito 33
Utica schools 2 hr Concerned 1
only 10 MILLION BABIES R A P E D IN AFRICA EACH... 2 hr hides r us 33
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr cretin punk back 17
Driveby CUZ 14-year-old Toledo girl blasts brot... 2 hr river toss 1
Fitness Mill 4 hr LOL 22
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 7 hr Ray 47
Gordon's Tap Room Thu Always 31