Hey Whitesboro Trash
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Please direct me to where I agreed to meet you at exit 31 and please tell me where the prisons are in the capital district you half a retard. Please show me this information you garbage.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Still waiting whitesboro trash. Please enlighten me...enlighten us all.
RASH BUSTED COWARD

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Now you got the coward all upset because the loser was busted like mom was in every back seat in albany.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2013
You are very attractive W'boro. I want to touch your dinky.
KY WELLER

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
I dont kmow what youre talking about but can I suck somebodies kack?
RASH BUSTED COWARD

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Just a busted rash, all upset caught in rash lie.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2013
RASH BUSTED COWARD wrote:
Just a busted rash, all upset caught in rash lie.
Still waiting for you to show the post whitesboro trash. Also still waiting for the locations of the prisons in the capital district you half a retard.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2013
This thread will be bumped everyday whitesboro trash until you tell me two things.

Please direct me to the post where I said I will meet you at exit 31 on saturday 4/20.

Please tell me the locations of the prisons that you claim are in the capital district.

Please you half a retard. Enlighten me on this. Don't ignore it because its not going away whitesboro trash.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Marty And CCP Are Trash wrote:
This thread will be bumped everyday whitesboro trash until you tell me two things.
Please direct me to the post where I said I will meet you at exit 31 on saturday 4/20.
Please tell me the locations of the prisons that you claim are in the capital district.
Please you half a retard. Enlighten me on this. Don't ignore it because its not going away whitesboro trash.
Why are you avoiding the questions whitesboro trash?
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Marty And CCP Are Trash wrote:
This thread will be bumped everyday whitesboro trash until you tell me two things.
Please direct me to the post where I said I will meet you at exit 31 on saturday 4/20.
Please tell me the locations of the prisons that you claim are in the capital district.
Please you half a retard. Enlighten me on this. Don't ignore it because its not going away whitesboro trash.
Are you ever going to answer these whitesboro trash or is your walnut sized brain locked up right now?
RASH BUSTED COWARD

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
What coward ?
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
RASH BUSTED COWARD wrote:
What coward ?
Answer the two questions whitesboro trash. You little prison bi tch.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Marty And CCP Are Trash wrote:
This thread will be bumped everyday whitesboro trash until you tell me two things.
Please direct me to the post where I said I will meet you at exit 31 on saturday 4/20.
Please tell me the locations of the prisons that you claim are in the capital district.
Please you half a retard. Enlighten me on this. Don't ignore it because its not going away whitesboro trash.
Over here whitesboro trash. Stop ignoring the questions because they aren't going away.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Marty And CCP Are Trash wrote:
This thread will be bumped everyday whitesboro trash until you tell me two things.
Please direct me to the post where I said I will meet you at exit 31 on saturday 4/20.
Please tell me the locations of the prisons that you claim are in the capital district.
Please you half a retard. Enlighten me on this. Don't ignore it because its not going away whitesboro trash.
No answers whitesboro trash? I'm disappointed. I was really looking forward to what your little half retarded brain could come up with.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Marty And CCP Are Trash wrote:
This thread will be bumped everyday whitesboro trash until you tell me two things.
Please direct me to the post where I said I will meet you at exit 31 on saturday 4/20.
Please tell me the locations of the prisons that you claim are in the capital district.
Please you half a retard. Enlighten me on this. Don't ignore it because its not going away whitesboro trash.
52,53,54 Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 FLIPPING - you acknowledged it and I was there, you lying piece of dogsh!t. I don't know who you think you where talking to last night but it's not me - just another guy that can't stand your fat azzzzzz and who knows you for what you are, a fat, bone smuggling, lying, know nothing, spineless, coward.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
52,53,54 Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 FLIPPING - you acknowledged it and I was there, you lying piece of dogsh!t. I don't know who you think you where talking to last night but it's not me - just another guy that can't stand your fat azzzzzz and who knows you for what you are, a fat, bone smuggling, lying, know nothing, spineless, coward.
Answer the two question you piece of whitesboro trash.
Prisons and Forts

Schenectady, NY

#19 Apr 23, 2013
Half a retard whitesboro trash. Prison worker extraordinaire.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#21 Jun 16, 2013
Still waiting. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal control, UTICA NY. (Sep '13) 12 min mat 8
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 19 min Lyle Bosley 29
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 41 min And the weather 4
To the lowlive that broke into my car Wednesday... 1 hr well 5
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 5,948
spa repair 3 hr chlorine 2
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 7 hr Rafe Hollister 45
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 21 hr Neighbor 30
Comet loyal fans get screwed. Tue Cheesecake 5
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]