notre dame graduation joke

notre dame graduation joke

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
juggs

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Can u believe whaT ND releases to the paper. 100% grad rate. 100% regents diploma and 100% college. What a farce. 46 STUDENTS !!! how many kids were in that freshman class 4 years ago that are no longer there ? Impressive..46 kids to college. Talk about Proctor all you want but they have hundreds of seniors with reagents and college. What a school publishing such menial crap about 46 hand picked students. Again...publish how many kids you lost along the way. What an embarasment
Lookatthis

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 14, 2014
juggs wrote:
Can u believe whaT ND releases to the paper. 100% grad rate. 100% regents diploma and 100% college. What a farce. 46 STUDENTS !!! how many kids were in that freshman class 4 years ago that are no longer there ? Impressive..46 kids to college. Talk about Proctor all you want but they have hundreds of seniors with reagents and college. What a school publishing such menial crap about 46 hand picked students. Again...publish how many kids you lost along the way. What an embarasment
Jealousy rears its ugly head
juggs

Alexander, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2014
Jealous of 46 regents diplomas while Proctor handed out hundreds ? Please...you paid 25,000 plus your school taxes for that....thats halarious

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jun 14, 2014
juggs wrote:
Jealous of 46 regents diplomas while Proctor handed out hundreds ? Please...you paid 25,000 plus your school taxes for that....thats halarious
I wonder if all 46 could spell "hilarious" correctly though?
HMM

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2014
Oh there he goes again, utica lies and what the hell ever his name is. Piping in on all the topics he can today and oh so smart he thinks because he sees someone spelled something wrong???? Oh your such a genious aren't you. Nobody gives a flying shit about incorrectly spelled words. The point was made and that is correct.
juggs

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2014
Sorry bout the spelling error. Hard to hit these small keys. But yes I believe the point was made
David

Mountain View, CA

#7 Jun 14, 2014
Wall Street journal ran a piece on the top high schools. Both of the top two schools only had graduating classes of 50.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jun 14, 2014
HMM wrote:
Oh there he goes again, utica lies and what the hell ever his name is. Piping in on all the topics he can today and oh so smart he thinks because he sees someone spelled something wrong???? Oh your such a genious aren't you. Nobody gives a flying shit about incorrectly spelled words. The point was made and that is correct.
Yes. It's "halarious".

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2014
juggs wrote:
Sorry bout the spelling error. Hard to hit these small keys. But yes I believe the point was made
The a and I are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. How big are your fingers?
Jim

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Jun 14, 2014
If they have a student who has a learning disability, they push them out of the school or refuse to accept their tuition the following year. That's exactly how they maintain their 100% rates.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Jim wrote:
If they have a student who has a learning disability, they push them out of the school or refuse to accept their tuition the following year. That's exactly how they maintain their 100% rates.
Interesting.
OMG

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 15, 2014
Lookatthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy rears its ugly head
Absolutely! I totally agree! For this person to even make this a topic...must have a very boring life
Wow

Carthage, NY

#13 Jun 15, 2014
David wrote:
Wall Street journal ran a piece on the top high schools. Both of the top two schools only had graduating classes of 50.
YOU missed the WHOLE point!!!
David

Mountain View, CA

#14 Jun 15, 2014
Sorry I didn't get it. I got better things to do than read through all these tread posts. Kill me.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2014
David wrote:
Wall Street journal ran a piece on the top high schools. Both of the top two schools only had graduating classes of 50.
Is notre dame an elite school?
crockett

Carthage, NY

#16 Jun 15, 2014
David wrote:
Sorry I didn't get it. I got better things to do than read through all these tread posts. Kill me.
And IF YOU had better things to do, why come on this site and read all this stuff??? Because you DON'T have better things to do, you, most likely have a boring life....or NO life...AND MOST LIKELY ONE OF THOSE FAMOUS ' Topix TROLLS".
burrstone

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jun 15, 2014
Ya I guess NF thinks its one of the elite schools in the country. ...ha ha ha ...what a joke that place is. Just step foot on the grounds and you will realize its a dump. Try taking a visit to CBA
jake

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jun 16, 2014
All is not well up there. More kids have left and the enrollment numbers for September are even lower.
ndknows

Ithaca, NY

#19 Jun 16, 2014
The money it cost to go there, they better all graduate. The school is in huge troubles and the future looks dim. They might survive this year or 2 but that should be it.
hamburgler

Buffalo, NY

#20 Jun 16, 2014
They will drain all the money from there in the next 2 or 3 years then close down...it will be the same as RCH. There is no recovery in sight. It was hard to read that 46 kids graduated in the paper. What was even stranger was that ND seemed proud to admit that all will attend college and all had regents diplomas. OMFG...its 46 kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bosnian Godess 24 min ang 28
Those Who Underestimated Trump 40 min Hill bill 2
Tranny at dollar general Mohawk st 43 min Retired and Obser... 3
Zika babies 50 min ESL 24
please please 1 hr More Than One 2
More corrupt the upd or albany ? 2 hr Inquiry 8
best baseball teams utica rome 2 hr Games watcher 21
WKTV Weather 3 hr All righty 51
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 3 hr And this 340
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 11 hr Oh Yes 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages