Empire Recycling
Knowledge

Carthage, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2014
Has anyone noticed Empire tries to chisel everyone out of a dollar or two on there scrap?Brought back some non magnetic stainless steel pans and got 17 cents a pound for them.I've caught this several times on all different kinds of scrap and when you go over the big scale,they don't post the weight and you can't actually see how much you're bringing back.They can pay you what they want.
yup

New Hartford, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2014
Pretty soon the state is going to require them and all other scrapyards to pay by check.That's good.all the people on public assistance and ssi will have to report the income.If they don't,their social security number will be attached to the $$$ and w3ill be caught and arrested for fraud.They have been double dipping benefits for years.If you can scrap,you can work!
Yes

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Jan 28, 2017
Don't go there.They cheat you.They try to say your metal is contaminated to pay you less.Crash's pays a lot more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So I Was In Lowes 6 min Eileen 24
Herb Philipson's being sold 34 min Calvin 90
Mega book 54 min Prof of Mega Rese... 7
Elaine Bonanza 57 min Knewit 32
Canít Wait For Legal Weed 2 hr Yep 7
Wktv ks horrible 3 hr Gtr 1
Fire in Yorkville on Campbell Ave 3 hr Huh 36
Piazza k9 services 4 hr Peace 44
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 5 hr Truth 8

Utica Jobs