utican

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2014
if my child got beat up in the bar then shot in the parking lot i would sue the owner as well as the upd for keeping this bar open i would get a foil from city hall which is free to anyone and show how many calls where made and deaths to 2js and not only that but have a few witness state what they seen happen in 2js and no cops came and i am one of them would love to see the hell whole closed LAWSUIT SUE THE OWNER THEY HAVE INS FOR A REASON AND IT WILL CLOSE HIS BIZZY DOWN THE THE OWER WILL STOP BLOWING COKE AND WILL HAVE TO JUST LIVE SHIT PPL ARE DUMB I WOULD SUE THE OWNER
Blondie

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 24, 2014
And ... Who said He was beat inside??
Blondie

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jan 24, 2014
utican wrote:
if my child got beat up in the bar then shot in the parking lot i would sue the owner as well as the upd for keeping this bar open i would get a foil from city hall which is free to anyone and show how many calls where made and deaths to 2js and not only that but have a few witness state what they seen happen in 2js and no cops came and i am one of them would love to see the hell whole closed LAWSUIT SUE THE OWNER THEY HAVE INS FOR A REASON AND IT WILL CLOSE HIS BIZZY DOWN THE THE OWER WILL STOP BLOWING COKE AND WILL HAVE TO JUST LIVE SHIT PPL ARE DUMB I WOULD SUE THE OWNER
And you can thank all the losers who didn't want to get involved, seen nothing and refused to call 911 The dumb azz that called the mother , and not 911 . Not one murder has been solved because no one cooperates with the police. Everyone fears for their lives. Retaliation, sad Very sad.

To the dumb ass that called the mother I see you aren't sharpest tool in the drawer. Calling a mother to see her son lay beaten , dead in cold streets. Live with yourself Hero!!
kenny

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2014
If someone wants it closed call the New York State Beveracge Alcohol Control Board.they are the ones who issue liquor liscenses and can remove them.they wil investigate if local authorities don't act.
watergirl

Lowville, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2014
i saw that it was for sale for 60,000.00. sounds like the owner is done with it all anyway. i am pretty sure that a murder will get the liquor board to make a visit.
Crows

Albany, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Do the morons in Utica realize no matter what bar the blacks choose as their new spot will be the same murder rate. Their f-in animals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore 4 min trump eats moochkok 65
Why does “duh” “El Chapo” “mojo” hate Trump so ... 13 min trump eats moochkok 80
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 20 min Harry 994
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 30 min jim 244
New Hartford Baskets 41 min no depth 19
ICE ICE baby. 52 min El Chapo the dolt 7
Why is “duh” “El Chapo” “mojo” such a dolt? 54 min El Chapo the dolt 102
NH Hoops Fans 1 hr akjdakd 54
Keeler oweing money 2 hr Taxpayer 44
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 6 hr Truth 17

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages