Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
OldieButGoodie

Kirkville, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2014
hoping someone can tell me how to contact Gary O.?? His parents use to live on Mohawk Street in East Utica I believe.At one times lived in West Utica with Angelo. He was also seeing Angelo ?? He was married at one time and think he has daughter. I heard him and Angelo are no longer together. Would like to catch up with him and talk about them Good Old Days... Can or does anyone know how to get in-touch with him or have his email address ? Some sore of contact information ??? Thanks
former friend

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2014
OldieButGoodie wrote:
hoping someone can tell me how to contact Gary O.?? His parents use to live on Mohawk Street in East Utica I believe.At one times lived in West Utica with Angelo. He was also seeing Angelo ?? He was married at one time and think he has daughter. I heard him and Angelo are no longer together. Would like to catch up with him and talk about them Good Old Days... Can or does anyone know how to get in-touch with him or have his email address ? Some sore of contact information ??? Thanks
he has a house on park ave, and a camp on otter lake. has been with lazy brian tompson for about 15 years. they will both slice your throat for a nickle
former friend

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2014
he has a house on park ave, below south st. his lover is ugly, lazy, brian tompson. they will both slice yout throat for a nickle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford becoming Utica 12 min fugg NH 5
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 48 min Doug77 5,630
Washington mills Calvin arrested (Aug '09) 50 min town resident 6
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr OneSheriff 83
time warner or directv 1 hr stingray 18
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 2 hr Sun bonnet Sue 14
notre dame hs 3 hr Dr Answer 2
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 5 hr Horatio 25
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr Big Brother 10
utica aud 11 hr Losing Interest 131