Meeting to discuss sex offenders staying at motels in residential area

Apr 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

A community discussion will get underway Monday night regarding whether or not homeless sex offenders should be allowed to stay temporarily at the former Davis Motel in north Utica.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2013
Yeh Right

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2013
What's the difference between sex offenders and the people who live in trailer parks up there?
Lainey

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Where is the Motel located?
Problem Solved

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2013
We need to start looking at the public servants there. Anytime they defend themselves on topix and think nobody knows who they are they have exactly ONE way of communication- they speak in sex perv needy little boy phrases, and talk about "holes" and "gashes" as if they think their new "hip" ling for a bodypart makes them sound "clever" or witty... but invariably they just sound like fat virgin teenage boys talking in a locker room. Literally everytime they try to make a "funny" retort they open their head and show the world just how sick and depraved they are.

I bet a lot of the unsolved sex assaults in that area are the work of some subset of the public servant class. After all, when every time they open their mouths you hear toilet sewer thoughts you really have to wonder sometimes. Just LISTEN to some of these people who defend the public servants up here lol!
Yeh Right

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Problem Solved wrote:
We need to start looking at the public servants there. Anytime they defend themselves on topix and think nobody knows who they are they have exactly ONE way of communication- they speak in sex perv needy little boy phrases, and talk about "holes" and "gashes" as if they think their new "hip" ling for a bodypart makes them sound "clever" or witty... but invariably they just sound like fat virgin teenage boys talking in a locker room. Literally everytime they try to make a "funny" retort they open their head and show the world just how sick and depraved they are.
I bet a lot of the unsolved sex assaults in that area are the work of some subset of the public servant class. After all, when every time they open their mouths you hear toilet sewer thoughts you really have to wonder sometimes. Just LISTEN to some of these people who defend the public servants up here lol!
Oooookay, then...
hank hill

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Not to defend these scumbags cuz they shouldn't be allowed out, but since they are, where are they supposed to live? I think I'd rather have them in some dumpy motel instead of an apartment building with women and kids nearby 24/7.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sux my cox oh y dont u sux my cox (Oct '10) 6 min cox suxker 2
COPS are the NEW ]\[IGGERS OF UTICA! 43 min Billy Gorilly 1
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 50 min Shes disgusting 7
stem dean 1 hr Bob 45
Where is samantha hazeltine hiding 1 hr Jjj 2
NEGRO WOMEN make NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHITE WOME... 1 hr BONENOSEPLATELIP 1
NEGRO is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN ATLANTA J... 1 hr STD CRIMINAL NEGRO 1
New Hartford becoming Utica 2 hr Already left fool 21
utica aud 3 hr Apparently 139
utica national (Jun '13) 5 hr Holly 527