Is There Really Any Difference Betwee...

Is There Really Any Difference Between Cops &...

Posted in the Utica Forum

Wow

Englewood, CO

#1 Jun 19, 2009
...Criminals today? It seems like there has been a rash of out of control cops lately. this takes the cake:

http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/denver.pol...
Gang

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2014
Wow wrote:
...Criminals today? It seems like there has been a rash of out of control cops lately. this takes the cake:
http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/denver.pol...
It's the countries biggest gang problem.
Black citizens

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the countries biggest gang problem.
Listen we need cops to be on the level as the scumbags in order to deal with the scum it takes a Bad Ass cop to take out some bad ass criminals period so stop complaining because when the shit hits the fan the first thing we do is call on our officers & yes I am a strong black man sick of all u ghetto Bastards ruining our community & making us good hard working blacks look bad Take care of your kids stop abusing the system & stop stopping your cars in the middle of the street to have a conversation when u know Damn!! Well u have cars behind u that need to get around & to my sistas stop being so loud & Rude put some clothes on have some class finish school stop having all these baby's so young grow up be somebody & let's break this vicious cycle
Gang

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2014
Black citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen we need cops to be on the level as the scumbags in order to deal with the scum it takes a Bad Ass cop to take out some bad ass criminals period so stop complaining because when the shit hits the fan the first thing we do is call on our officers & yes I am a strong black man sick of all u ghetto Bastards ruining our community & making us good hard working blacks look bad Take care of your kids stop abusing the system & stop stopping your cars in the middle of the street to have a conversation when u know Damn!! Well u have cars behind u that need to get around & to my sistas stop being so loud & Rude put some clothes on have some class finish school stop having all these baby's so young grow up be somebody & let's break this vicious cycle
I have a strong suspicion you're not really black and you're not that strong or bright.
I Agree

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Aug 18, 2014
Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong suspicion you're not really black and you're not that strong or bright.
I agree.
Black citizens

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2014
Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong suspicion you're not really black and you're not that strong or bright.
well I am & that's part of the problem as soon as a brotha starts talking sense y'all act like I can't be black or say stupid stuff like he's really not black smh I am black & very bright so get a grip what is seriously wrong with my people smh!!!!! & y'all wonder why good black men don't wanna be with black women its sad that the first thing y'all would say is he's not really black OK cool that's what's up what I gotta talk ghetto for y'all to get it ok then listen get ur shit together because ur making us look bad they already expect us to act like animals why prove them rite it only falls on our children & makes it that much harder to succeed or have a shot at opportunity because just in case u lived under a rock for that past thousand years the white man controls everything so again let's break this viscous cycle
YO HOME BOY

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2014
Black citizens wrote:
<quoted text>well I am & that's part of the problem as soon as a brotha starts talking sense y'all act like I can't be black or say stupid stuff like he's really not black smh I am black & very bright so get a grip what is seriously wrong with my people smh!!!!! & y'all wonder why good black men don't wanna be with black women its sad that the first thing y'all would say is he's not really black OK cool that's what's up what I gotta talk ghetto for y'all to get it ok then listen get ur shit together because ur making us look bad they already expect us to act like animals why prove them rite it only falls on our children & makes it that much harder to succeed or have a shot at opportunity because just in case u lived under a rock for that past thousand years the white man controls everything so again let's break this viscous cycle
Lets see if you've learned anything besides crime.

Why does DDR3 3000 show a DRAM of 700MHz ?

Where do you get the Intel 7 series chipset driver ?

Post the ID for your sata controller ?
Just Wondering

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2014
Although it is true that there are a lot of bad cops out there, there also are some good ones. The same thing cant be said about the blacks.Exterminate them all!
Black citizens

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2014
YO HOME BOY wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see if you've learned anything besides crime.
Why does DDR3 3000 show a DRAM of 700MHz ?
Where do you get the Intel 7 series chipset driver ?
Post the ID for your sata controller ?
to be honest i wouldn't know what all that stuff meant brotha but maybe u could explain what ur asking me in lamer terms
True story

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2014
YO HOME BOY wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see if you've learned anything besides crime.
Why does DDR3 3000 show a DRAM of 700MHz ?
Where do you get the Intel 7 series chipset driver ?
Post the ID for your sata controller ?
yo ED what's good I know its u
Black citizens

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Although it is true that there are a lot of bad cops out there, there also are some good ones. The same thing cant be said about the blacks.Exterminate them all!
OK while ur at it Exterminate all the rednecks cause us black ain't the only ones with some issues
Cows

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2014
Black citizens wrote:
<quoted text>OK while ur at it Exterminate all the rednecks cause us black ain't the only ones with some issues
Sounds like you've been through the Mohawk valley. Lol!
wats up cuz finin

Ashburn, VA

#13 Aug 21, 2014
Black citizens wrote:
<quoted text>OK while ur at it Exterminate all the rednecks cause us black ain't the only ones with some issues
Another home boy that's highest skill is deseeding melons. Stick to skills like using a toaster or opening an aspirin bottle. MEMORIES
CPU

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2014
Wet suite? CPU? Lol
Just Wondering

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2014
The only good black is a dead one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Butler turkey give away scam 39 min jerry 3
The reverend James Turturro? 45 min Positivity 4
Par 46 min Billy 26
Archibald recover from surgery with Nurse Reale! 48 min Can man 5
Does Dr Phil have Downs Syndrome ? 49 min Charles 1
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 58 min Lewd 60
Adult world 1 hr Mary 6
One Term Tenney 1 hr Outsider 81
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 1 hr Good Old Days 239
Twin Ponds shoot em up 2 hr oie 32
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 6 hr Savages Gone Wild 910

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages