Vote Frank Meola for President Clinto...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SlyWry4

United States

#28 Jan 16, 2014
Danny Guzman wrote:
Meola is a lowlife fake who....Game over, Frankie. You finally messed with the wrong person. One that doesn't care and has nothing to lose.
Very generous too. Always happy to do business with!
oh pleeaasee

Utica, NY

#29 Jan 17, 2014
Pamela wrote:
People are human and nobody knows if his wife was withholding sex, I hate women and have more guy friends, they aren't two faced back stabbing like men. I listen to wives, talking about how they use sex as a tool or how they don't care. No wonder men cheat, what the heck did they get married, most for the money, security, house. Good for Frank, some women won't even do different things in bed. I don't blame them one bit and if they did leave you know women try to bleed they dry so men put up with them. Good luck Frank.
what are you, some low life that would condone sleeping with someone elsed spouse because they won' try different things in bed, or withholding sex?? what lame excuses....from a VERY lame -minded person. you must be the 'girlfriend'
AAAAA

New York, NY

#30 Jan 17, 2014
oh pleeaasee wrote:
<quoted text>what are you, some low life that would condone sleeping with someone elsed spouse because they won' try different things in bed, or withholding sex?? what lame excuses....from a VERY lame -minded person. you must be the 'girlfriend'
How cute the welfare losers with their stolen welfare PC's, good thing a monkey can flush and you don't have to know one thing about the welfare PC you have.

Now can you speak English an answer this.

Does mom an you get moist all day thinking about frank ?

Does having a welfare life and no gas make it better for stalking men named Frank ?

Is mom jealous that he didn't pick her because of the stench coming off her ?

Were you too bust hitting it to let Frank have some, or he got close to the odor ?

If you want to run your mouth, post your address and I will come teach you how to be a man.

It's someone Else not Elsed, there's hooked on phonics, try it.
Frank JuicyFlow Meola

United States

#31 Jan 17, 2014
Poor sad ooticans. Have to OBSESS on someone who did better and CHALLENGE them on simple matters!
Scumwear in Rome NY

Jamesville, NY

#32 Jan 17, 2014
AAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute the welfare losers with their stolen welfare PC's, good thing a monkey can flush and you don't have to know one thing about the welfare PC you have.
Now can you speak English an answer this.
Does mom an you get moist all day thinking about frank ?
Does having a welfare life and no gas make it better for stalking men named Frank ?
Is mom jealous that he didn't pick her because of the stench coming off her ?
Were you too bust hitting it to let Frank have some, or he got close to the odor ?
If you want to run your mouth, post your address and I will come teach you how to be a man.
It's someone Else not Elsed, there's hooked on phonics, try it.
Are you threatening people with violence on this site?
If you think you are so tough we will see when you get a knock on your door because your IP was traced. You will be arrested and lose your welfare benefits.
I am not kidding and you know that without your EBT card you would starve to death so you better apologize and convince me that you are sorry or I will report you!
As Barretta would say" Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"
Now get writing scared cat!
AAAA

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Jan 17, 2014
Scumwear in Rome NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening people with violence on this site?
If you think you are so tough we will see when you get a knock on your door because your IP was traced. You will be arrested and lose your welfare benefits.
I am not kidding and you know that without your EBT card you would starve to death so you better apologize and convince me that you are sorry or I will report you!
As Barretta would say" Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"
Now get writing scared cat!
Where is your address tough girl gutless coward ?

Your mother was traced to steuben st, and her knees were all frozen.

Post it gutless, post moms address I need a P I G for 20mins.

Be a man for once in your life.

Just don't report that p i g before I get some.
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#34 Jan 17, 2014
O no battle it's a Utican "Battle of the halfwits"
AAAA

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Jan 17, 2014
Can you afford bleach in that welfare dump, get some bleach and wash the stench so we don't vomit when she works her magic toothless..

Thanks gutless.
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#36 Jan 17, 2014
I can't afford bleach but I love stench, I want Frank because dad taught me how to please a man an I have no life.

I'd post my address but I am a coward also.

Mom is worn out and I'm not done with her.
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#37 Jan 17, 2014
Scumwear in Rome NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening people with violence on this site?
If you think you are so tough we will see when you get a knock on your door because your IP was traced. You will be arrested and lose your welfare benefits.
I am not kidding and you know that without your EBT card you would starve to death so you better apologize and convince me that you are sorry or I will report you!
As Barretta would say" Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"
Now get writing scared cat!
Can I get some from your mom, my mom has blisters popping, an I hear she can work it.

Do you dream about Frank like I do, don't you love stalking men like me cuz we have no life.

I can I meet you, I love cowards.
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#38 Jan 17, 2014
Scumwear in Rome NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening people with violence on this site?
If you think you are so tough we will see when you get a knock on your door because your IP was traced. You will be arrested and lose your welfare benefits.
I am not kidding and you know that without your EBT card you would starve to death so you better apologize and convince me that you are sorry or I will report you!
As Barretta would say" Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"
Now get writing scared cat!
Yo my homies, did mom say yes ?

Why don't you show us how you're not a dumb FK.

Post the Kernel change from win 8 to 8.1 ?

Post what the Kernel change was from RTM to the rollup A was ?

Post why DDR3 2800 has a DRAM of only 700MHz ?

Post how many lanes that broadwell with have on the south ?

Explain what encryption topix uses and how you cracked it coward ?

I will be so proud of you coward. Hurry up an show him how you take loads from Gates like mom.
Rome Rules Utica Fools

Jamesville, NY

#39 Jan 17, 2014
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo my homies, did mom say yes ?
Why don't you show us how you're not a dumb FK.
Post the Kernel change from win 8 to 8.1 ?
Post what the Kernel change was from RTM to the rollup A was ?
Post why DDR3 2800 has a DRAM of only 700MHz ?
Post how many lanes that broadwell with have on the south ?
Explain what encryption topix uses and how you cracked it coward ?
I will be so proud of you coward. Hurry up an show him how you take loads from Gates like mom.
I am from Rome and so is Griffo, Picente, Destito...get the picture? You are all Utica scum and we rob and rule you dummy's!
I am busy watching Comets...don't go to the Aud parking and try to steal my Mercedes because it has a Viper system that will vaporize your poor broky broke ass!
Get to bed you have to be at McDonalds at 6:30 am tomorrow boooooyyyy!
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#40 Jan 17, 2014
Yo coward FAILURE.

Question 1 - FAILURE

Question 2 - FAILURE

Question 3- FAILURE

Question 4- FAILURE

Shut YFWM coward.

You're not at a game coward using GSM or CDMA, you're in that scum hole rome dump.

Right park KOONVILLE.

Sad you such a FAILURE, now return the stolen DELL FAILURE that your welfare brain knows nothing about.

Never mind about that P I G, she must be way to infected like when you fell out and know nothing from your brain being infected.
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#41 Jan 17, 2014
Is that P I G yo call mom working the judges.

Hurry up gutless coward, get your loser daddy to help.

Right park KOOONVILLE, the stench of ROME.

I love that fat slob destito with the rotted stench.
Too smelly

Jamesville, NY

#42 Jan 17, 2014
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola wrote:
Is that P I G yo call mom working the judges.
Hurry up gutless coward, get your loser daddy to help.
Right park KOOONVILLE, the stench of ROME.
I love that fat slob destito with the rotted stench.
I thought I sent you to bed like an hour ago?
You are gonna lose that Mc Job and be on the welfare for another decade or what?
Why to have Roanns campaign postcards on your dresser? You jerking off to that?
Naaahh....You are prolly jerking to Griffo huh?
You homo!
FrankJuicyFlowMe ola

United States

#43 Jan 17, 2014
Too smelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I sent you to bed like an hour ago?
You are gonna lose that Mc Job and be on the welfare for another decade or what?
Why to have Roanns campaign postcards on your dresser? You jerking off to that?
Naaahh....You are prolly jerking to Griffo huh?
You homo!
Poor little girl, mom an dad are FAILURES.

Poor thing, your dump rome brain doesn't know what a computer is or an OS.

Besides mom what do you do for a living, clean toilets.

You're so fk dumb, not even to know anything about a PC, talk about a FAILURE.

Get back to hacking dads rear port tough girl.

Q1- FAILURE

Q2- FAILURE

Q3- FAILURE

Q4- FAILURE

Mom -FAILURE

Dad - FAILURE

If you need help adding washer fluid to the car you know nothing about just ask someone not living in that shthole rome.
Frankie Backdoor Meola

United States

#45 Jan 17, 2014
oh pleeaasee wrote:
<quoted text>what are you, some low life that would condone sleeping with someone elsed spouse because they won' try different things in bed, or withholding sex?? what lame excuses....from a VERY lame -minded person. you must be the 'girlfriend'
Basically all uticans are lowlife who would condone it. Look at the divorce rate at the UPD and what one Sgt did to 6 guys wives. Utica is a lowlife black hole.
Frankie Backdoor Meola

United States

#46 Jan 17, 2014
Yo rome trash. it's me the 2nd dumbest f on topix. I am a FAILURE like you an my mom an daddy.

I stalk Frank like you do because were FAILURES.

We have no life.

I love being a low tech loser like you.

I can spin a mouse wheel.

I dream about Frank an wish I could get men like he gets women.

I wish I had a Play School LGA 775

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh Says Deal Wit... (May '13) 10 min Buy her a grocery... 92
South Street Girls 13 min Oldest Joke Troll 5
Ed, your wife owes me doll money. Chadwick's Mom 17 min RANT OBSESS RANT 3
Battered wife turns on public figure Edward P W... 21 min Ed Ed Ed Ed VD 34
What Utica losers spent all day on topix today? 24 min Still going 87
hows gorden polling in the congressional race 33 min Cash is queen 33
Who has the best pizza in Utica 43 min Martha E 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages