Real horror ST Elizabeth's killing th...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mitchell

Cohoes, NY

#104 Nov 23, 2012
Your relatives probably died from those infections because they were filthy people! Maybe if you had showed them how to use a bar of soap they would be alive today. Typical Utica scummers.
Fact checker

United States

#105 Nov 23, 2012
murderdeathkill wrote:
As a granddaughter I have no control on where my uncles and aunts chose to bring their parents. My parents have already discussed avoiding these hospitals. Fact Checker your answer means absolutely nothing. These hospitals are below the curve for cleanliness... as rated by organizations funded by the government. More people die from staph here than other hospitals. Your hospital is disgusting... and I wouldn't bring my dog there. God forbid something happens to my loved ones.... we are on the line to hit Hamilton Hospital and I thank god for that. Keep on making excuses instead of correcting the problem. People like you are why my generation is filled with..... ah never mind. I know a bad thing when I see it and I am staying away. Expect change in 2013.
It's not my hospital darling. I just dislike stupid people who say stupid things and you fall into both categories. Facts are facts. And you don't have any. You're nuttier than squirrel sh*t. My answer doesn't mean anything? Why because I based it on the facts that I discovered after doing 5 minutes of reading and research? Well that's 5 more minutes than you bothered to invest. You're a joke. Maybe you should go cuddle up with Grandpa. Is "too stupid to live" a valid medical diagnosis? Because you've got all the signs.
stay away

Ithaca, NY

#106 Nov 23, 2012
murderdeathkill wrote:
As a granddaughter I have no control on where my uncles and aunts chose to bring their parents. My parents have already discussed avoiding these hospitals. Fact Checker your answer means absolutely nothing. These hospitals are below the curve for cleanliness... as rated by organizations funded by the government. More people die from staph here than other hospitals. Your hospital is disgusting... and I wouldn't bring my dog there. God forbid something happens to my loved ones.... we are on the line to hit Hamilton Hospital and I thank god for that. Keep on making excuses instead of correcting the problem. People like you are why my generation is filled with..... ah never mind. I know a bad thing when I see it and I am staying away. Expect change in 2013.
Jordan wrote:
"Sounds like your relatives all died of natural causes. Let it go."
No... one died from Staph.
the other two from something called Clostridium difficile...
Clostridium difficile... is a species of Gram-positive bacteria of the genus Clostridium that causes severe diarrhea and other intestinal disease when competing bacteria in the gut flora have been wiped out by antibiotics.
All three deaths were related to infections from filth in the hospital. This is a fact. You think I just have hospital records for my three family members?
NEWS FLASH... IVE BEEN LEGALLY GIVEN ACCESS TO MEDICAL RECORDS BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WOULD LIKE US TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. MY GRANDPARENTS WERE JUST THE ROOT OF MY DESIRE TO DO SOME THING. I HAVE OVER 40 DOCUMENTED DEATHS AND MEDICAL RECORDS (OUT OF TWO LOCAL HOSPITALS) JUST BY WORD OF MOUTH ALONE FROM MY EXTENDED FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THAT'S RIGHT. THERE WILL BE A WEBSITE THIS SPRING REQUESTING MORE PEOPLE TO COME FORWARD WITH DOCUMENTED PROOF. I WILL HIT 100 NEXT YEAR AND I WILL TAKE THIS TO A BIG PRESS... I PROMISE... PROMISE THIS WILL BE A BIG STORY. SAY GOOD NIGHT.
Don't EVER go to any hospital around here, unless you need a band-aid, you're better off at a Vet then the clowns around here.

The nurses are best left to wiping AS and changing diapers, beyond that, they can only bend over.
proof

Utica, NY

#107 Nov 23, 2012
All you have demonstrated is that you need someone to blame instead of realizing that everyone dies eventually. The fact is, you lack the objectivity to thoroughly investigate your family members' medical issues to prove that their death was caused by "lack of cleanliness" or something else. Whatever. Believe what you want, but if they were ill enough to be brought to the hospital then they were ill enough to die of any other multitude of afflictions they could have had. I don't believe your blame would be aimed anywhere else.
wittle willie

Manlius, NY

#108 Nov 23, 2012
stay away wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't EVER go to any hospital around here, unless you need a band-aid, you're better off at a Vet then the clowns around here.
The nurses are best left to wiping AS and changing diapers, beyond that, they can only bend over.
Lol, sounds like somebody's got a bad case of the bitters. What did a nurse shoot you down dude? Or did they laugh at your little winkie during your sponge bath?
stay away

Ithaca, NY

#109 Nov 23, 2012
murderdeathkill wrote:
Jordan wrote:
"Sounds like your relatives all died of natural causes. Let it go."
No... one died from Staph.
the other two from something called Clostridium difficile...
Clostridium difficile... is a species of Gram-positive bacteria of the genus Clostridium that causes severe diarrhea and other intestinal disease when competing bacteria in the gut flora have been wiped out by antibiotics.
All three deaths were related to infections from filth in the hospital. This is a fact. You think I just have hospital records for my three family members?
NEWS FLASH... IVE BEEN LEGALLY GIVEN ACCESS TO MEDICAL RECORDS BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WOULD LIKE US TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. MY GRANDPARENTS WERE JUST THE ROOT OF MY DESIRE TO DO SOME THING. I HAVE OVER 40 DOCUMENTED DEATHS AND MEDICAL RECORDS (OUT OF TWO LOCAL HOSPITALS) JUST BY WORD OF MOUTH ALONE FROM MY EXTENDED FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THAT'S RIGHT. THERE WILL BE A WEBSITE THIS SPRING REQUESTING MORE PEOPLE TO COME FORWARD WITH DOCUMENTED PROOF. I WILL HIT 100 NEXT YEAR AND I WILL TAKE THIS TO A BIG PRESS... I PROMISE... PROMISE THIS WILL BE A BIG STORY. SAY GOOD NIGHT.
You need a real good lawyer, then if you can find a link with certain doctors and nurses, you might be able to get a warrant to look at all there cases to see if they have a large number of the same problem.

Just remember, no matter how bad these idiots FK up, they, in the long run are the clowns who fill out the paperwork and can change it to cover their mistakes, a lot of people have died from their mistakes, but they covered their tracks and that's hard to prove unless they made a mistake in the paperwork.
Ruuuun

Manlius, NY

#110 Nov 23, 2012
stay away wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a real good lawyer, then if you can find a link with certain doctors and nurses, you might be able to get a warrant to look at all there cases to see if they have a large number of the same problem.
Just remember, no matter how bad these idiots FK up, they, in the long run are the clowns who fill out the paperwork and can change it to cover their mistakes, a lot of people have died from their mistakes, but they covered their tracks and that's hard to prove unless they made a mistake in the paperwork.
Oh God another crazy. Look out it's spreading......it's the crazy apocalypse! The nut cases will eat your brain!!
stay away

Ithaca, NY

#111 Nov 23, 2012
Ruuuun wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God another crazy. Look out it's spreading......it's the crazy apocalypse! The nut cases will eat your brain!!
What an amazing empty worthless post, do you wipe as, or wash dishes for a living ?
Ruuun

Manlius, NY

#112 Nov 23, 2012
stay away wrote:
<quoted text> What an amazing empty worthless post, do you wipe as, or wash dishes for a living ?
Wow, funny, I mean really hilarious. How many ways can you post the same two thoughts over and over? A lot I guess.
wha

Herkimer, NY

#113 Jan 20, 2013
And the heads are starting to roll!
Health care workers

Cortland, NY

#114 Jan 20, 2013
Can be vectors for disease, m.r.s.a., k.p., v.r.a.
Yes if they are, they can give it to patients.
nurse

Fayetteville, NY

#115 Jan 20, 2013
give me an example of how you would falsify a record to cover a fatal error. I am a nurse and I would never cover up an error, have never. But today it is near impossible. Charting is electronic and in real time. You cant go back to change it. Am I that niave ?
Mike Ashcraft

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Dec 25, 2013
So then, how do you explain the recent outbreak of Staph infections (Post-Op) within days after simple surgery in an otherwise healthy patients (including a Physician) seemingly after bone surgery? This Hospital, I am speaking specifically about St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Edgewood Kentucky, is taking no responsibility in these instances. There is something wrong with their Sterile Technique either in instrument sterilization, OR prep, or the Supervising Nurse is not following up during the procedure, or, the Scrub Nurse is not doing her/his job! All I know is that it is strange that there has been a sudden spike of post-op Staph Infections at this particular Mega-Hospital ! Common sense cannot explain this phenomenon, only an investigation by the certifying agency responsible for such things, but, such cannot be done if no complaints are investigated, that is common sense, it is also called proper patient care, operating protocol, or simply a dirty Operating Room.
joe shmod

Carthage, NY

#117 Dec 26, 2013
The uneducated are always quick to find fault. Nurses are the real care givers. If you have ever been sick/operated on you know.
It's just emotional expression-anger and seeking to place blame on what the world has done to us and those we love.
But, I agree on students doing invasive procedure's, and the fact there is not enough hand washing/sanitation the root of infection.

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#118 Dec 26, 2013
Look INBREEDS wrote:
<quoted text>No, what's 'typical' is the upstate inbreed's incessant kneejerk reaction to try to ":turn it around" and change the subject about the messenger you hick azzhole. Let them talk instead of pretending you have some crystal ball retard.
Look! INBREEDS!! Slow mental functions, weak debate and logic. Piss poor self esteem and "let's distract" the truth mentality.
Typical alright!
Sorry to hear bout your mother. However. Anyone can say anything they like on the forums. True or not. That's the glory of the forums. Without proof people are going to generally call bullshyt on a story like that. Also, how do we not know your the original poster. Just sayin. If all these deaths were occurring why hasn't something been done about it?

Level 2

Location hidden

#119 Dec 26, 2013
Sorry wrong person inbred

Level 2

Location hidden

#120 Dec 26, 2013
Omg wrote:
I really think there is truth in this. My mother went to st ezs with a sore foot. They admitted her and two weeks later she died. She never came out of the hospital and the doctors have no idea what she died from. One by one her organs started shutting down. She was only 74 years old. If you have older loved ones DO NOT TAKE THEM to that hospital if they become ill. They will never come home. And no I am not an ex employee. I don't even know anyone who works there.
Look INBREEDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear bout your mother. However. Anyone can say anything they like on the forums. True or not. That's the glory of the forums. Without proof people are going to generally call bullshyt on a story like that. Also, how do we not know your the original poster. Just sayin. If all these deaths were occurring why hasn't something been done about it?

Level 2

Location hidden

#121 Dec 26, 2013
I'm messing it all up lol. My comment is aimed at omg. Inbreed isn't involved in anything I said. I zinged when I should have zagged while pushing reply buttons and then while trying to copy and paste. I just hope OMG gets my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mvwa 3 min VOTE SHOULD BE DE... 31
Why is America going to shit (Aug '11) 44 min Not A Preacher 42
What should go in old APAC building? 53 min Kool Guy 36
Work On Aud Improvements 59 min Thieves Thick 488
No News WKTV 1 hr False 4
Utica Observer Dispatch 3 hr OD equals toilet ... 21
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 3 hr Diet 56
Joette Mancuso 4 hr Ronnie Mancuso 72

Utica Jobs

More from around the web