21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Screwed also

Baldwinsville, NY

#21 Oct 6, 2011
utica is a joke wrote:
everyone that bashes business owners on topix is a looser and the bottom line is if you people had a real job. and made real money,you would be worried about spending money to repair a car.If your such a big shot telling your side of the story, your forgetting you went to burkark because he was less expensive than the big dealer. And you bought a higher mile and less expensive car. Im not burkart im another dealer in utica. i bet the guy who bought this car makes less than $500 bucks a week,and has no money . sad this city posts more topix than the rest of the united state. What a looser bunch of people.
What diff does it make i
how much he makes Point is this guy screwed him and thats the bottom line
duh of course

Europe

#22 Dec 9, 2011
Yep, they are wicked expensive. Got see Mike at Yorkville Car Wash, they need to change their name because they do engine repair, rebuilds, install transmissions, they do it all and have always been very fair.
lawyer

Tully, NY

#23 Mar 8, 2013
There are gonna get sued for being misleeding and selling lemon to people
eat it

Tully, NY

#24 Mar 8, 2013
They clear codes without fixing the car and then give it back there the same as autoland
eat it

Tully, NY

#25 Mar 8, 2013
They should be closed down for consumer fraud
benny

West Hartford, CT

#26 Mar 8, 2013
..What makes these types of garages or car salesmen operate in a manner that they enjoy screwing you Dot they even feel bad about it.I would be bothered and not sleep good at night if I pulled that kind of crap.Would these people screw their own mothers.They must have great family upbringing.
buyer45

Tully, NY

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Agreed the state should not let criminals sell cars and should not be able to screw people on cars so easliy .... on that note do not buy cars from there they do not honor the consumer rights also they like to steal from hardworking single mothers that work hard for a living . being born into money makes you blind . spolied little brats that they are that they are at scumcart automotive in yorkville.. was gonna buy a car from there but read this post trying to look for directions also heard some stories .

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#28 Mar 12, 2013
buyer45 wrote:
Agreed the state should not let criminals sell cars and should not be able to screw people on cars so easliy .... on that note do not buy cars from there they do not honor the consumer rights also they like to steal from hardworking single mothers that work hard for a living . being born into money makes you blind . spolied little brats that they are that they are at scumcart automotive in yorkville.. was gonna buy a car from there but read this post trying to look for directions also heard some stories .
Just so you know the automotive industry is one of the most regulated industries in NYS.
AUTOLAND IS FAR WORSE

Rome, NY

#29 Mar 12, 2013
that scumbag benny would screw his mom over on a car if he could make a buck, autoland does not deserve to be in business one bit they are as unrepitable as they come, so shady that moss should cover the parking lot like carpet
Yea Robbie

Utica, NY

#30 Mar 12, 2013
NYSE regulates inspections all you people are really dumb and don't even know what your talking about
Buy it

Tully, NY

#31 Mar 13, 2013
Agreed yea Robbie there are retards on the loose
Buy it

Tully, NY

#32 Mar 13, 2013
No nys doesn't do anything but screw people on taxes and cars it seems
buyer45

Tully, NY

#33 Mar 13, 2013
We all should meet and report them and to the bbb and all of us should go there and make them look like fools
duh

Utica, NY

#34 Aug 14, 2013
mindless dribble wrote:
Wow, I had my eye on a Jeep Cherokee in the lot. Glad i didn't stop to look at it. I usually take used cars to my mechanic to look it over for a small fee. Put a big sign on your car so when your driving all can see. What kind of vehicle was it. did it look clean and drove ok at first?
wow ..you make a car buying decision influenced from a topix forum
you are retarded congrats !!!
Bill Howard

Utica, NY

#35 Nov 20, 2013
I bought a full set of tires for my F250 yesterday. Nov 19, 2013. They gave me a GREAT deal on 4 Firestone 185/75/16's. Service was great too and the place never looked better. I'm happy they are there & I had a great experience!
Really Stupid

Utica, NY

#36 Nov 20, 2013
utica is a joke wrote:
everyone that bashes business owners on topix is a looser and the bottom line is if you people had a real job. and made real money,you would be worried about spending money to repair a car.If your such a big shot telling your side of the story, your forgetting you went to burkark because he was less expensive than the big dealer. And you bought a higher mile and less expensive car. Im not burkart im another dealer in utica. i bet the guy who bought this car makes less than $500 bucks a week,and has no money . sad this city posts more topix than the rest of the united state. What a looser bunch of people.
Look who's talking...you can't even spell loser. Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people!
never again

Clinton, NY

#37 Nov 20, 2013
consult physician wrote:
Nimeys still make this place look like the best and most honest deal in town! That reminds me of the Nimeys commercials where they actually hyped "Were the new generation!" like to say "We know you have prolly been azzfkkd by our dad so give us new bloods a chance!"
Hope your not talking about that nimey on Whitesboro st in Yorkville. He is a block down the street from Burkart. A car computer there he sold as used priced 400 dollars and was bad went back and got another one replaced used and bad also.Had to go to Advanced and buy one for129.00 .He will never see me again I should have went to the state and filed complaint. I still have time and just might.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uticas Big Press Conference 15 min Escape from New H... 5
New Hartford schools sued over 'interrogation' ... 21 min Escape from New H... 1
Bobby O talks DIRTY to 7th graders 34 min BobbyIsaConMan 1
Oliveiras Lies 1 hr Jag Off Bobby 11
Peepers selling drugs, alcohol, and prostitution 1 hr Big time 10
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 1 hr Why Are You So St... 34
Is Bart DePaul Lars Tetens in Disguise? (Aug '10) 1 hr Andy 8
Jill WKTV 3 hr Jake 22
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr Jethro 530
Rest in peace Tony Murad. 8 hr Utica PD 5
US Cell Net TOTALLY Comprimised 12 hr good for the gander 7
•••
•••
Utica Dating