Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seeya

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
That girl is a eazy sleezy tramp who has been with many guy's and will be with many more. If this is what you like then be #2315 or find a better girl!
Hey

Binghamton, NY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Brad wrote:
Ok, I'm a guy and love sex but I went out with this lady last night for just a couple drinks and we hit it off okay, not a lot in common but enough to keep things interesting. Sex was the last thing on my mind being the first date and all but when I took her home, her exact words were, "would you like to come in and perhaps spend the night in my one bedroom apartment"? The first thing that entered my mind was HELL YEA!! The common sense part of me said hell no, how many guys has this woman been with if she was willing on the first date. I guess what I'm wondering is whats up with these girls today to give it out so soon? I remember my parents saying back in the old days, the ladies said hands off till we get married!! What ever happened to the old fashion values anyway? It's a no wonder why girls can't find a decent guy these day's.
find a girl that is not so easy. It has some to do with today's society but it happened back in the day also. She thought it would bring you closer or just plain horny. It was attention she was seeking most likely. She could use a good female friend to set her straight, unless she was just horny
Historically speaking

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Don't be fooled by perceived values and morals through the ages of time. Couples banged on first date sometimes, back in the "old days"...People are people, they are human, and thats the way it is!
with a garramone underage

Rome, NY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
thats the way they like em
been there

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have sex with her for a couple reasons. Mostly because I didn't have a condom with me and secondly, call me old fashion but she just seemed to easy. I like a little challenge lol!!
Brad as you get older, sex is even more plentiful. Women start to lose their looks, become more insecure and want security. Guys become wiser and don't beg. This drives them crazy because they want to be desired. Therefore, what you are experiencing is not all too uncommon. I guy in his 30's and 40's will have more women begging him if he plays his cards right. You my friend played it right wether intentionally or not.

Now, as for the first night...do not trust her or fall in love. No doubt she's a pig but probably more so unstable. Imagine you're dating her and she slips up just like that. Watch the dynamics around how quickly you bang a woman and you'll get an idea how it would go down if she ever cheated. Use her, she wants you too but wear a condom. I used to avoid bringing them because I too had no intentions of sex, but with so many women on meds today it's crazy!
I know

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Is she a blond?
I know

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 12, 2013
There easy.
Actually

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Historically speaking wrote:
Don't be fooled by perceived values and morals through the ages of time. Couples banged on first date sometimes, back in the "old days"...People are people, they are human, and thats the way it is!
Actually it was very rare. Those who did were considered to be sluts..

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2013
maybe its been awhile since she had sex and got sick of using her vibrator and settled for you.....doesn't make her easy, just sensible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Is her name Kim? Its prolly battery out of the vibrator an business is slow. Did you actually take her out in public?
Bang Bang

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
iknowcelecki wrote:
Is her name Kim? Its prolly battery out of the vibrator an business is slow. Did you actually take her out in public?
Hey shadow got banged on his first date with randazzo.

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're a nim rod!!
get over yourself...its 2013
Oh please

South Dennis, MA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad as you get older, sex is even more plentiful. Women start to lose their looks, become more insecure and want security. Guys become wiser and don't beg. This drives them crazy because they want to be desired. Therefore, what you are experiencing is not all too uncommon. I guy in his 30's and 40's will have more women begging him if he plays his cards right. You my friend played it right wether intentionally or not.
Now, as for the first night...do not trust her or fall in love. No doubt she's a pig but probably more so unstable. Imagine you're dating her and she slips up just like that. Watch the dynamics around how quickly you bang a woman and you'll get an idea how it would go down if she ever cheated. Use her, she wants you too but wear a condom. I used to avoid bringing them because I too had no intentions of sex, but with so many women on meds today it's crazy!
you sound like an idiot, some woman look better as they age.
iris

UK

#21 Apr 25, 2013
Why wait if you gona give it up eventually? You can decide if he is great in bed and that's a bonus but if he is terrible you can founnd out sooner and easily take a shortleft.besides it was made to be enjoyed so enjoy leave all the morals and principles just enjoy sex
Public Opinion

Long Island City, NY

#22 Apr 25, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Been, You completely nailed it. Got divorced in my 40's and just like you said. Nice job!
40 something

Baltimore, MD

#23 Apr 25, 2013
Yes. The do become more insecure. The Botox the fish lips . All so desperate . They will fcuk on the first date. The 40 year olds for sure. They're the craziest of them all. Divorced kids ex issues. come over at 9 and leave at one . Keep it simple .
Or you'll get caught up in their drama and BS.
Baby mama

Utica, NY

#24 Apr 25, 2013
Sounds like my neighbor 40. She's a hot mess. I feel sorry for her kid. Bat sh-t crazy. My husband and I look at her and just feel sorry for any man that runs into her. Fake, dumb, and thinks she's a socialite.

“Love and Light”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 25, 2013
Bad idea.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#26 Sep 3, 2013
Yeah I have sex on the first date when I like a guy, sometimes only oral to let them wanting for more...

I think it's becoming more common nowadays
WoW

Cortland, NY

#27 Sep 3, 2013
Mama Amanda wrote:
Yeah I have sex on the first date when I like a guy, sometimes only oral to let them wanting for more...
I think it's becoming more common nowadays
That's my girl Mama!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chester Flowers are a rip off don't buy from them! (Jan '12) 1 hr Jus Sayin 27
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 2 hr Bye Bye 46
Georgio's - great food and vino 2 hr It Is What It Is 92
utica aud 2 hr Cant Wait For The... 128
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 2 hr Cant Wait For The... 27
Why does the OD support Tenney? 4 hr Randolph 7
Why is rugby better than football? 4 hr Dr Answer 2
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 4 hr GRAD -0 52
Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United States. (Jun '12) 7 hr Lairdsville 24
utica national (Jun '13) 14 hr godawgsgo 521