Posted in the Utica Forum

Tom

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2013
anyone?
Uterus Pride

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Only in uterus ny would incontinence be considered a turnon or conversation topic. They really should just fly over and gas you ignorant shitters & eaters before you breed another spectacular generation LMAO!
Are you Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Uterus Pride wrote:
Only in uterus ny would incontinence be considered a turnon or conversation topic. They really should just fly over and gas you ignorant shitters & eaters before you breed another spectacular generation LMAO!
You sound like Cretin. Why do you lick manazzzzz?
AnalCretinTalker

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2013
The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife! Waaaah! Waaaah! Now back to talking about piss. It suits you lowlife so well!
You are Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
The big anal cretin talker is here and maaaaaad people see them for what they really are. Public funded lowlife! Waaaah! Waaaah! Now back to talking about piss. It suits you lowlife so well!
I knew it was you Cretin Ian Hob because your azzz breath is attached to your posts. Now git in that next manazzz Cretin and make some money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Will 5,944
jayce 2 hr smile 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,995
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 5 hr Mark Roberts 21
True love 6 hr Butterfly 4
Struggling on $22 per hour (Jan '11) 6 hr Sal 68
crazy religious fanatics wont serve gays 6 hr chris 30
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Thu Ghost Region 224
More from around the web

Utica People Search