McDonalds prices???
Connie

New York, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
Has anyone besides me think the prices at McDonalds have gotten crazy?? Went tonite and got a 5 piece chicken select meal with a shake and it came to $9.77.....!!! Questioned the girl at the window and she said it was because of the shake...arent they supposed to price adjust the diff of a soda and charge only the difference? Wont be going back there again soon!
wow

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2009
Every place is getting ridiculous with there price.
You could eat 3 meals from price chopper for the cost of one out.
good for the goose

Penn Yan, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2009
This is part of the New World Order to turn us all into healthy, slender attractive people. And why not? I don't think people should have the right to walk around being fat, ugly smokers and then die prematurely forcing the working folks to pick up the tab because they didn't have insurance. We are a vice-ridden country and people need all the help they can get with their addictions. I think it would be wrong for the powers that be to not offer all the help and incentives that are possible to help people live long, fruitful and healthy lives.

In my experience, I've seen vices only lead to depression, sickness and early death. Comparitively, the people who I've seen flourish often suffer from few or no addictions.
chicken or egg

Penn Yan, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2009
good for the goose wrote:
This is part of the New World Order to turn us all into healthy, slender attractive people. And why not? I don't think people should have the right to walk around being fat, ugly smokers and then die prematurely forcing the working folks to pick up the tab because they didn't have insurance. We are a vice-ridden country and people need all the help they can get with their addictions. I think it would be wrong for the powers that be to not offer all the help and incentives that are possible to help people live long, fruitful and healthy lives.
In my experience, I've seen vices only lead to depression, sickness and early death. Comparitively, the people who I've seen flourish often suffer from few or no addictions.
so true. watch this.

Bellarosa

AOL

#5 Aug 7, 2009
wow wrote:
Every place is getting ridiculous with there price.
You could eat 3 meals from price chopper for the cost of one out.
Would that be at the carry-out cafe?
Kahn Spirocy

Jamesville, NY

#6 Aug 7, 2009
Did I miss the executive order that mandates that we must consume McDonald's?
homie

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Aug 7, 2009
good for the goose wrote:
Found a video of your mother and your new world order children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 5 min priceless 513
No Downtown hospital 9 min ken 127
Not All Nazis Are Bad 11 min Miss Primrose Tro... 67
OD's Liz Cooper's $45B with a BULLSHlT 'B' Nan... 19 min Yellow Journal 7
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 23 min Sir Osis 257
Miss Pomares, what do you think about Trump's c... 27 min Mulv260 1
General herkimer owned slaves 34 min The Truth 5
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 38 min Miss Michelle Pom... 117

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages