Goodbye utica forever

Goodbye utica forever

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outta There

Fitchburg, MA

#1 May 7, 2014
Just dropped my last client from Utica meaning I never have to go there again. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she a pain but her portfolio was wasting my time. Talk about an insecure rude group of people there. Uticans please use financial planners from your own area. They are much closer to you economically, socially, and quite frankly could use the business. Fair well losers!
Homeless and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#2 May 7, 2014
Outta There wrote:
Just dropped my last client from Utica meaning I never have to go there again. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she a pain but her portfolio was wasting my time. Talk about an insecure rude group of people there. Uticans please use financial planners from your own area. They are much closer to you economically, socially, and quite frankly could use the business. Fair well losers!
Lol! Good for you. They are financially not worth the headaches at all! Lol!
Sayonara

Whitesboro, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
Outta There wrote:
Just dropped my last client from Utica meaning I never have to go there again. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she a pain but her portfolio was wasting my time. Talk about an insecure rude group of people there. Uticans please use financial planners from your own area. They are much closer to you economically, socially, and quite frankly could use the business. Fair well losers!
So get lost jerk off. Nobody cares about your cheesy asz. Get it? Ya think the world's coming to an end cuz your fat asz is leaving? See ya!
Tomato Fecal Pie

United States

#4 May 7, 2014
Outta There wrote:
Just dropped my last client from Utica meaning I never have to go there again. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she a pain but her portfolio was wasting my time. Talk about an insecure rude group of people there. Uticans please use financial planners from your own area. They are much closer to you economically, socially, and quite frankly could use the business. Fair well losers!
Your happiness and bottom lwill vastly improve you'll see. Now be sure to drop in to topix and ridicule the losers still stuck there pretending it's 'wonderful' in the future! It's like therapy they deserve to be reminded why nobody wants to live in their feces hole.
Former Utican

Richmond, KY

#5 May 7, 2014
Sayonara wrote:
<quoted text>So get lost jerk off. Nobody cares about your cheesy asz. Get it? Ya think the world's coming to an end cuz your fat asz is leaving? See ya!
I'm surprised you didn't invoke the "jealous" tactic.
Shack Up Jerkoff

Whitesboro, NY

#6 May 7, 2014
Tomato Fecal Pie wrote:
<quoted text>Your happiness and bottom lwill vastly improve you'll see. Now be sure to drop in to topix and ridicule the losers still stuck there pretending it's 'wonderful' in the future! It's like therapy they deserve to be reminded why nobody wants to live in their feces hole.
Why don't u go shack up with the poster? You'll make a good pair, idiot.
Shack Up Jerkoff

Whitesboro, NY

#7 May 7, 2014
Former Utican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you didn't invoke the "jealous" tactic.
He's moving to St. Johnsville! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! His buddy on here will be shacking up with him! Get lost!
Get smart

United States

#8 May 7, 2014
Former Utican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you didn't invoke the "jealous" tactic.
LOL! I'm still amazed at that one. The craziest part is they literally can't see how ridiculous that looks from outside their tax and sex offender cesspool. Maybe they mean the world it "jealous" of their massive sewage problem? Then the other half is so shortsighted they repel people lmao! The next ten years is going to be a kick in the teeth for that area. Good riddance to bad big mouths. They always have all the answers!
umm

Clinton, NY

#9 May 7, 2014
Get smart wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I'm still amazed at that one. The craziest part is they literally can't see how ridiculous that looks from outside their tax and sex offender cesspool. Maybe they mean the world it "jealous" of their massive sewage problem? Then the other half is so shortsighted they repel people lmao! The next ten years is going to be a kick in the teeth for that area. Good riddance to bad big mouths. They always have all the answers!
Do you realize how ridiculous you look on Utica Topix day in and day out?
Get smart

United States

#10 May 7, 2014
Do you realize how ridiculous you look there complaining about it? If you don't like i don't read.
Shack Job Moron

Whitesboro, NY

#11 May 7, 2014
umm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize how ridiculous you look on Utica Topix day in and day out?
No he doesn't. He's a moron. He beats off to no end!
ha ha

Clinton, NY

#12 May 7, 2014
Outta There wrote:
Just dropped my last client from Utica meaning I never have to go there again. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she a pain but her portfolio was wasting my time. Talk about an insecure rude group of people there. Uticans please use financial planners from your own area. They are much closer to you economically, socially, and quite frankly could use the business. Fair well losers!
"Fair" well to you too!
As predicted

United States

#13 May 7, 2014
Poor lowlife upstate educated cny ilk.

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
ha ha

Clinton, NY

#14 May 7, 2014
As predicted wrote:
Poor lowlife upstate educated cny ilk.
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
I love when you show your ignorance.
As predicted

United States

#15 May 7, 2014
Yeah retard yelling out of poverty cesspool Utica! You seem to LIKE living in ignorance! Everyone who doesn't have to live there is "ignorant" now! Whatever you love is fine by us! Fckn poverty retard trolls screaming. LOL!

Predictable as rain!
No Downtown and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#16 May 7, 2014
Sayonara wrote:
<quoted text>So get lost jerk off. Nobody cares about your cheesy asz. Get it? Ya think the world's coming to an end cuz your fat asz is leaving? See ya!
Spoken like a true utican! Lol!

Since: May 14

Ilion

#17 May 7, 2014
Outta There wrote:
Just dropped my last client from Utica meaning I never have to go there again. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she a pain but her portfolio was wasting my time. Talk about an insecure rude group of people there. Uticans please use financial planners from your own area. They are much closer to you economically, socially, and quite frankly could use the business. Fair well losers!
Don't let the door hit your a** on the way out
morons picket

Whitesboro, NY

#18 May 7, 2014
Hey all you Utican's that are leaving! Good for you! Hey at least you won't have to subsidize loan payments on a hotel owned by a millionaire with yearly tax hikes!

You won't have to listen to nitwits raising hell over a Stewart's Shop while the city burns!
Towers and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#19 May 7, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the door hit your a** on the way out
I don't think they care! Lol!
truth speaks

Utica, NY

#20 May 7, 2014
As predicted wrote:
Poor lowlife upstate educated cny ilk.
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
This person was likely aiming for the betterment of a savage vile beast. Utica, what you elect represents you. You have shit on every level. This person who is glad o be rid of the BS is justifiably speaking their mind. Good for you! Use your rights. As for the nay sayers. IMHO Utica is a city on the verger of extinction. No employment, housing (beyond a beggars portion), and no culture. Its a city of leaches and thieves. New Utown slogan---wheres my ebt card? Put that on a t-shit lol u might make some dinnaro dumb ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Flange 3 min Lexi 20
Claudia chickens out 4 min Sara 6
Utica Planet of the APES 4 min rust 7
why are trumpsters all failures 28 min Gotcha 37
The Sanctuary (Aug '16) 42 min Josh 6
Cops Speeding 47 min Dick COP Pig 4
David Elefante and buddy knocked the F out 55 min Bentleys 1
john brooks is a nazirite 1 hr forum idiots 29
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Ashley 873
upd and city getting sued again 6 hr Booted 160
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 6 hr You apostrophe re 116
UPD Super Bowl 14 hr Sooer - Later 45

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages