Obama at it again..helping his 'broth...

Obama at it again..helping his 'brothers' get jobs

Posted in the Utica Forum

AngryCitizen

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2014
Has anyone else read this?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/27/ob...

Whatever happened to "All men are created equal" ? I forgot, Obama doesn't recognize a national document (i.e. Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution). He plans to spend $200 million of OUR money "to help improve the odds for young African-American men." There are people of all races/colors/religions/genders struggling to find work, but he has to single out his own kind and give them a head start??? I'm all for Equal Opportunity Employment, but this is an issue that needs to be addressed solely by the NAACP, not Obama. So we all work hard, go to school, apply to jobs left and right...in the end it won't mean jack because he's giving his 'brothers' the advantage over any other American citizen? If you're appalled with this as much as I am, please feel free to contact your congressman and let your opinion be heard. With it being election year and for fear of racial backlash, who knows if they'll do anything. If worse comes to worse, we have the making for a nice class action lawsuit on our hands. This is a clear example of his racially discriminatory agenda and it needs to be addressed by all concerned citizens. Remember, the government works for us; we don't work for them. And of course my favorite quote: "People should not be afraid of their government; governments should be afraid of their people" which was derived from the original quote by Thomas Jefferson: "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Let our voices be heard!
shipping lanes

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2014
He'll never fix their 20 IQ, it's why they starve to death without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rush 20 min John Cena 92
Budweiser Clydesdales on Varick st. 34 min Bada Bing 3
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 1 hr spouting 17
low water levels at hinkley ? 2 hr Dummies 5
God Loves you 7 hr Yikes 3
I do NOT 'gotta getta Cooper Kia' 9 hr Cooper Kia numbsk... 1
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 9 hr thatblows 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages