Why Dont My Turds Float?

Why Dont My Turds Float?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
They all sink right to the bottom. All my friends logs float around the bowl.
Who cares - you love playing bobbing for turds Cretin.
Hi hypocretin

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares - you love playing bobbing for turds Cretin.
God you're such an obsessive little upstate retard. Are you Dave Neary? You act just like that fat repulsive scumbag. Hey so why did Dave's wife leave him? I mean besides his repulsive personality and the fact he's basically hated all over the Mills I mean.....
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Hi hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>God you're such an obsessive little upstate retard. Are you Dave Neary? You act just like that fat repulsive scumbag. Hey so why did Dave's wife leave him? I mean besides his repulsive personality and the fact he's basically hated all over the Mills I mean.....
Damn, you're such an obsessive fat stank basement dwelling no job loser. I mean besides letting your stepdaddy use your awhole like a tootsie pop what good are you? Hey so why did your momma tuck your little peepee up and in? I mean besides the fact she turned lesbian after she saw your face at birth I mean....
Just like Dave Queery

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're such an obsessive fat stank basement dwelling no job loser. I mean besides letting your stepdaddy use your awhole like a tootsie pop what good are you? Hey so why did your momma tuck your little peepee up and in? I mean besides the fact she turned lesbian after she saw your face at birth I mean....
Wow are you Dave Neary?? You act and OBSESS just like the fat little bowlcut bitch. How tall is it now all of 4feet?

Could you possible formulate a reply that doesn't reveal your sex fetishes or is it too much to ask the whiteswhoro sanctidaddy to act like a human?

Does Dave N still suck dick in order to ride other dudes four wheelers?
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Just like Dave Queery wrote:
<quoted text>Wow are you Dave Neary?? You act and OBSESS just like the fat little bowlcut bitch. How tall is it now all of 4feet?
Could you possible formulate a reply that doesn't reveal your sex fetishes or is it too much to ask the whiteswhoro sanctidaddy to act like a human?
Does Dave N still suck dick in order to ride other dudes four wheelers?
OK I'll play along. Cretin you're a f'ing loser, f'ing moron, f'ing jerk, f'ing schmuck, f'ing slob, f'ing skank, f'ing leach, f'ing liar, f'ing scum, f'ing hate-filled troll, f'ing sorry waste of life. Better?
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Yes now you have me Tony The boy molester Chiffy all turned on!! Where's Jesse I need me some EASHOOTICA BOY BUTT?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clifford Fuel 2 hr millions of miles 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Claudia Tenney as State Assem... (Oct '11) 3 hr Eleanor 59
USC: Not the Place For Me 3 hr Grace 3
Fitness Mill 5 hr Hillary 6
Who is Sarah millan? 5 hr Jenn 6
who amanda taurasane 5 hr Boats and chodes 4
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 5 hr Lost in Space 6,183
Gordon's Tap Room 5 hr I remember Gorden 20
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 7 hr Get it right 13
Home and Car Robberies 9 hr WOW 21
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 10 hr Heather 85

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages