Who is Ian Hobb??????

Who is Ian Hobb??????

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ian

Cortland, NY

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Hello
burrito king

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 16, 2010
I know he doesn't eat at Burrito Jonz!
Chavarez

Herkimer, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2010
Ian Hob is an "excitable boy". That's what he actually calls himself...a boy. Not an excitable man, he actually calls himself a boy.(?) And the boy should be chiming in any second now...'cmon boy, where is ya? Hey boy? What's yo name boy? Oh i forgot, a boy runs and hides. Takes a man to shoot your mouth off face to face with your arch enemy. A full blown pansy ass does it on a computer online forum. Doubt you've gone face to face with your little problems...quite evident you prefer the online pansy ass approach. I'm convinced you are a man w/ a vagina or a women with a penis. Either way you have major issues.

“SoFunnyAt420”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 17, 2010
regardless if he is a boy or a man his posts are very excitable! looks to me like some dummy on here got his feelings hurt by the guy. upset they can't write as well as he does are you?
Dope

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2010
Hi Mark.. oh sorry i mean IAN hows things going?
LongTimeUtican

Clark Mills, NY

#9 Sep 17, 2010
And he looks soo "tough" with his little plastic gun! I'd do him!
vote

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Sep 17, 2010
He is a sarcastic little dick! with no balls.
Mark

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2010
Mark who please tell!!
vote

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Sep 17, 2010
LongTimeUtican wrote:
And he looks soo "tough" with his little plastic gun! I'd do him!
He would let you!
vote

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Sep 17, 2010
Chavarez wrote:
Ian Hob is an "excitable boy". That's what he actually calls himself...a boy. Not an excitable man, he actually calls himself a boy.(?) And the boy should be chiming in any second now...'cmon boy, where is ya? Hey boy? What's yo name boy? Oh i forgot, a boy runs and hides. Takes a man to shoot your mouth off face to face with your arch enemy. A full blown pansy ass does it on a computer online forum. Doubt you've gone face to face with your little problems...quite evident you prefer the online pansy ass approach. I'm convinced you are a man w/ a vagina or a women with a penis. Either way you have major issues.
He def sqauts when he takes a pis!
GOD knows

New Hartford, NY

#15 Sep 17, 2010
sounds a lot like OBAMANATAION!
Mommy

Clark Mills, NY

#16 Sep 17, 2010
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>That's not me Dr. Braincloud. I'm taller than that.
Thats true, he outgrew his "Speed Racer" bed this past summer! Our "little" boy is GROIN up!
funny

Warwick, RI

#17 Sep 17, 2010
Mark L. from whitesboro. I went to high school with him. I'd know his ranting anywhere!
Parotty

Whitesboro, NY

#18 Sep 17, 2010
funny wrote:
Mark L. from whitesboro. I went to high school with him. I'd know his ranting anywhere!
It must have been a lot of fun in school breaking his nuts! I bet he got a lot of that being the little a hole he sounds like! Is he gay?
Yuppers

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Sep 17, 2010
Its markie from deerfield I bet aka ralphie parker.
Question

Rome, NY

#20 Sep 17, 2010
Mark from deerfield would he be around mid 30's?
Yuppers

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Sep 17, 2010
I'd say 40
uh do tell

Herkimer, NY

#22 Sep 18, 2010
funny wrote:
Mark L. from whitesboro. I went to high school with him. I'd know his ranting anywhere!
Ok! Mark L. who? Do tell on the super duper forum rockstar.
uh do tell

Herkimer, NY

#23 Sep 18, 2010
Dope wrote:
Hi Mark.. oh sorry i mean IAN hows things going?
Awesome! Mark is the first name, and the last name is?......... It's ok, that what anonymous forums are for! No one knows who's dishing the dirt! It works, unless of course you have typed it all out AFTER shooting you mouth off to those around you, in which case you have exposed yourself unwittingly. We all know Ian Hob is much too advanced to be so lax. Expect Ian / mark to announce any minute how wrong this is. Numbers up pal.
haps corners

Syracuse, NY

#25 Sep 18, 2010
am i hot, getting closer and closer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General herkimer owned slaves 1 hr I told yah 7
Not All Nazis Are Bad 2 hr Robert 72
Who else has the luxury to share thier girlfrie... 2 hr S POWERS 1
Trump makes stupid mean people feel normal 3 hr Gag me 4
president roosevelt interned many inocent japa... 3 hr Bring Back the USA 9
News Shakespeare Comes To the Utica Zoo 3 hr EMMETT TILL 7
I ask again What Color Is Jill Reille's Carpet 4 hr Been there Done that 2
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 4 hr Oh Oh 532
No Downtown hospital 5 hr SOI 135
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 8 hr Damtruck 118
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 10 hr mcmgirl 258

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages