Bellavista Restaurant Little Falls, NY

Bellavista Restaurant Little Falls, NY

Posted in the Utica Forum

Foodie

Westernville, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Rude, arrogant staff. This place came highly recommend to me by some co-workers so my husband and I took a ride on Saturday early evening. We walked in the door and immediately got the "vibe" that we were not welcome by the "regulars" at the bar. They would not seat us and told us if we wanted a seat to come back at 9PM. Another waitress who come out from another room and didn't know we were refused a table, approached us and asked us to follow her she would seat us. The first waitress (who I assume was the owner/ stopped the 2nd waitress and stopped her from seating us. You could clearly see they had tables available. Anyway we walked out in shock we couldn't believe the way we were treated. I don't know how the food is but if it was the last place on earth I wouldn't give them my business. Who the hell do they think they are. This is no way to treat new customers. WTF!!! Anyone esle had a bad experience with this place? Very rude. What is there problem!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kait hullenbek 8 min Utica boy 4
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 18 min GHR 50
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 1 hr Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 1 hr watch out 1
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 2 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 2 hr twenty seven 7
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web