Despite no $$ UPD still getting Rollc...

Despite no $$ UPD still getting Rollcall pay

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lol

Camillus, NY

#2 May 21, 2013
Why is this news palmeri stated this from day one that he only wants people going to roll call to get money. He never said he wanted to cancel roll call. the 15 minutes is needd to change over shifts with coverage. He is however going to lose the case because it was in the contract that all members get it.
bigguy

Whitesboro, NY

#4 May 21, 2013
I just never understood the 2 1/2 times their pay. What ever happened to good old time and 1/2,which I understand they are accepting now,but all those years they were I believe were being over paid for those 15 minutes.
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 21, 2013
Last responders wrote:
Because they're greedy worthless pigs and th emost expensive in the state.
This sums it up best. All of the UPD is greedy. They want new vehicles. Let them put 300,000 miles on 'em before they get new ones.
normal guy

New Hartford, NY

#7 May 21, 2013
DO they get paid for 8 hrs of work or 8 hours plus 15 minutes at time and a half? IF so they get paid for lunch?
KSCABREGGIN DRAIN

Camillus, NY

#9 May 21, 2013
Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
Unbelievable the cops fight over 15 minutes. Such BS. I'm sure some real important stuff is discussed in that 15 minutes like where they're going for breakfast or what cops turn it is to spend the afternoon at their home.
Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;

For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children...

28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock!

56% of black women have genital herpes!!!

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government.
Greenn

Utica, NY

#10 May 21, 2013
They get a nice civil servent salary as it is and yet they want to get paid even more for 15 minutes of discussion? I do not agree with that. I think that they can shave some money by simply "volunteering" that time and put the money in reserve. Yes, there job is important but come on, lets cut that particulat cost.
SREGGIN DRAIN AMERICA

Camillus, NY

#11 May 21, 2013
Greenn wrote:
They get a nice civil servent salary as it is and yet they want to get paid even more for 15 minutes of discussion? I do not agree with that. I think that they can shave some money by simply "volunteering" that time and put the money in reserve. Yes, there job is important but come on, lets cut that particulat cost.
Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;
Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;
Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;
Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;
Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;
Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;
Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;
Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children...
28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males
68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock!
56% of black women have genital herpes!!!
62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government.
burglar

Nutley, NJ

#12 May 21, 2013
normal guy wrote:
DO they get paid for 8 hrs of work or 8 hours plus 15 minutes at time and a half? IF so they get paid for lunch?
They do not get a lunch.
burglar

Nutley, NJ

#13 May 21, 2013
Last responders wrote:
Because they're greedy worthless pigs and th emost expensive in the state.
Wrong. They are not paid even remotely close to most agencies. Look downstate and look in western New York. Town and Village police make nearly 100K/year to do a tenth of the work.
Lol

Camillus, NY

#14 May 21, 2013
We will see how mad the city is when the show up pay is awarded back do to the contract being broke. Upd has not had a raise in 5 years that show up pay was a raise in 2008 which should have not been called show up pay for investigators. Upd does not get any lunch or 15 minute break at all so things shake out even. If you don't like it then tell all the welfare trash to move out of Utica and we will cut the force
Lol

Camillus, NY

#15 May 21, 2013
What we should do is cut heap welfare and food stamps by 20 percent
Adam Genie

Wilbraham, MA

#17 May 21, 2013
State Police make 90K after 3 years of service and you Uticans cry about a Utica cop who makes 55k. That is what public safety costs. Give them a raise since or at least give them what was promised.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 May 21, 2013
Greenn wrote:
Do you "volunteer "time to your employer? I seriously doubt it. They,along with everyone else,needs to be paid for all time worked.
taxpayer

Utica, NY

#20 May 22, 2013
These goofs and this chief don't get it. You work for us. If you don't like your job, work someplace else. Its that simple. And Officer Parkosewich, please stop posting on here. You are as dumd ws a rock and an ignorant inbred. Thank you.
So true

United States

#21 May 22, 2013
By their endless race posts you can tell how desperate and ignorant they are. Someone should tell fat pork sandwich he's disgusting looking and a great example of fat ignorant and stupid upstate police.
thinker

Utica, NY

#22 May 22, 2013
Wish I was paid overtime every time an ignorant customer wouldn't leave the showroom because we are trying to close. And to the poster that said everyone should be paid for their time, then every time a cop stops for coffee or is hanging out with three other cop cars in a parking lot shooting the sh it I guess they should be docked.
Very well said.
thinker

Utica, NY

#23 May 22, 2013
Budgets have to be cut when necessary. Would you rather cut another worker somewhere else so thet they can get paid for 15 minutes. Lets work together on the issue.
thinker

Utica, NY

#24 May 22, 2013
Plain and simple. If they are getting paid for that 15 minutes (which is debateabele). Why are they not getting equal to 1/4 an hour of work? why would they get 2.5x or whatever it is?
Lou

Holland Patent, NY

#26 May 23, 2013
Wish I was paid overtime every time an ignorant customer wouldn't leave the showroom because we are trying to close. And to the poster that said everyone should be paid for their time, then every time a cop stops for coffee or is hanging out with three other cop cars in a parking lot shooting the sh it I guess they should be docked.
I thought you made six digits a year so why bitch if someone is at the store past hours and besides if you want to make a sale you wouldn't want them to leave and oh also you are now calling you're customers ignorant not a smart move.
kimmy

Utica, NY

#28 May 24, 2013
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 27 min More Facts 47
Free Phones at the County Building 1 hr NoIdeaCounty 3
John Nehme was Banging me in my Jacuzzi! 1 hr Rebecca 1
Large raw uncut natural black diamonds 1 hr Joe Momma 2
Bernie sanders 1 hr Dick Tater 13
Why do Dunkin Donut employees expect tips? (May '09) 3 hr coffeegirl 177
New Web Site for Free Speech for Uticans 8 hr CrackAddict 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages