Hanna, the facts and the vote
Posted in the Utica Forum
#1 Jun 24, 2014
Well CNY Republicans, today is the vote!
The question is, are you going to return to office Richard Hanna?
- Hanna, the man who feels brave enough to ridicule a 4th grader for asking him about the national debt but is afraid to debate an adult woman
- Hanna, a Republican who calls members o his won party extremists and tells women to give their money to the Democrats
- Hanna, who not only supports abortion but also is in favor of the brutal Late Term Abortion that is all but indistinguishable from infanticide
- Hanna, who likes to call him self a "fiscal conservative" but yet votes to give welfare benefits to illegal immigrants, potentially flooding this area with illegal immigrants seeking welfare.
- Hanna, who's record on jobs stinks, with no Wetland Permit for the Nano factory and with Remington Arms starting to move to Alabama
- Hanna, who is so far left that he is all but endorsed by the local Democratic Party
- Hanna, who lacks local grassroots support so much that he needs the backing of a Washington DC based far left Billionaire Political Action Committee
CNY Republicans, if we vote to return this man to Washington, he will take your vote as a sign that he approves of his far left stance and will feel free to move even farther to the left! We deserve better Republicans! Get out and vote for Tenney!
#2 Jun 24, 2014
Thank you Truth for this great summation. Hanna has gone off the deep ends and doesn't know what he is doing
#3 Jun 24, 2014
Richard Hanna is, and will continue to be our US Representative.
No matter how many ridiculous statements the Tenney feminazis make concerning Hanna's
record or character, the voting public can see through your desperate measures.
Tenney will also lose her NYS Assembly seat in November.
#4 Jun 24, 2014
It's interesting that Hanna supporters are no longer even bothering to claim he's conservative. Now they are saying we should vote for him because he will win anyway. CNY Republicans have been treated with disrespect by Hanna's Campaign right from the moment he refused to stand in front of us and debate. I say good riddance to this far left liberal.
#6 Jun 24, 2014
Ta ta hannaface...
#7 Jun 24, 2014
I support him because he thinks for himself and keeps the needs of his constituents at the forefront rather than adopting the herd mentality.
Calling Hanna a liberal is just false. You have to put a negative label on him because you need to call him something. I see him as one of the few legislators who doesn't get caught up in trying to prove he's this or that. He just votes thoughtfully on the issues resented to him with the best interest of his constituents in mind. Would it be better if he just joined the herd and voted along party lines regardless of the needs of the people he serves? His voting record speaks for itself. You obviously haven't taken the time to review that because if you had then there is no way you would label him a liberal. Stop throwing labels around and examine who is doing what for their constituents.
The extremes on both sides in congress have been involved in a game where they try to make the opposition look bad even when it hurts the American people. Short term gains in the polls vs. real long term help for the country. Their supporters on both the left and right get caught up in the emotion and join the herd. Commentators like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh on the right and Ed Shultz and Rachel Maddow on the left just fan the flames while the country burns. They make good money at it. The extremes have been in charge of things for a while now. The moderates who are willing to calmly and rationally discuss the issues in order to reach some mutually beneficial compromise are fewer and fewer every election cycle. None of it is good. The name calling and vitriol from both sides has put our country in the shape it is in today. Yours included.
When you vote today ask yourself this key question. Given the records of the two candidates and the current makeup of the United States government, which one has the best chance of advancing an agenda that will make America better and stronger for everyone.
#8 Jun 24, 2014
The tea party.
Add your comments below
|Guess who didnt graduate from ND||39 min||Antny||11|
|New Downtown Hospital||40 min||Spletch||1|
|good motorcycle mechanic in the area||47 min||resident||7|
|Proctor graduation||1 hr||I want to know||9|
|NANO Exit in the horizon||2 hr||SOI||1|
|black boitch way too healthy parking in handica...||2 hr||Steeerike||5|
|rob esche getting divorced||8 hr||New Hartford Queen||22|
|Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle?||10 hr||Delusional DownsF...||65|
Find what you want!
Search Utica Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC