I got my new Obama phone today. Free!

I got my new Obama phone today. Free!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Disabled Dan

Oriskany Falls, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2013
I cannot believe I got my free phone and can now transfer my Iphone to the account. I love America. Any horny white girls want to call me?
puttin

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you didn't work in a prison, you'd be able to afford your own, and your brain wouldn't be rotted so you'd realize how pathetic what you did was.
Prison people are dirt. We had a guy from there named Therialt or Theriault who could't keep his nose clean. I think he made sarge at their big prison job up there and ended up in jail himself. I won't hire an ex guard and we need bruisers at work sometimes but they are drama oriented and usually kinda slow.
Just sayin.
More like a koon, if he worked in a prison he could afford 20 iphones.

Looks like you can't afford hooked on phonics.
Disabled Dan

Oriskany Falls, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Speak English you cornball dork. I can't figure out what the hell your talking about. Those bath salts are hazardous to your brain sir. Drink a cup of coffee and get dressed and try again.
Pleasure Kevin

Liverpool, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Why do they call a program that began under Reagan and expanded under GW the Obama phone?
Fort Prison

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look the ignorant racist retards are trying to pretend prison fartcounters make zillions. Of course, to upstate people anyone who makes $600 a week is a god.
By the way, "hooked on phonics" jokes are a sure sign of a newb trying to come up with something original.
Obviously he can't afford shyt if he's online crying about what welfare koons get. This happens when people don't apply themselves is live and settle for public sector work. They resent the rich and the poor!
Don't blame him. I mentioned hooked on phonics earlier so now it's fresh in his little mind.
Truth

Clark Mills, NY

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Why do they call a program that began under Reagan and expanded under GW the Obama phone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 14 min Memorial Day Sock 6,140
What ever happen to the band 805 (Dec '10) 40 min Turtel toe 22
DWI Lawyer 41 min gorm 2
Tranny at dollar general Mohawk st 42 min Turtel toe 4
silver gets 12 years 56 min KingAndrewCuomo 11
Who is the biggest narcassistic freak in noth u... 1 hr Wondering 4
Gordon out of race 1 hr Nicole 3
WKTV Weather 3 hr TRUTH SEEKER 55
Verizon strike 11 hr Try Again 55
More from around the web