WTF

New Hartford, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
women are great. you stink
Well Done

Schenectady, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
WTF wrote:
You women are freaking whacked out of your freaking minds. You're so full of drama, you should have your own dam soap opera named after yourselves. Always throwing your emotional needs at us like, you never call me, you don't text me enough, you forgot the first time we kissed when mars was alined with your freaking anus. I don't need or have a desire to remember every little thing I ever did with you, most of it was to get in your pants anyway. If you want me to remember every little thing, tape post-it notes to your huge tits and I'll see them every time. Just don't wanna deal with all the drama any more. You know who you are, have a nice life!!
Wow, you nailed my current situation exactly!! Maybe my girlfriend has a twin I didn't know about!
heather knows nothing

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You can always get a hooker or one of those rubber things.
Or if they had a good bag of heroin maybe they could hook up with a Hamilton coed. ;D
JDH

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
A hooker sounds great, Sex without drama. And she'll do anything I want:) You're a genius Heather!!
Oh when will I ever learn?!
brit

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
And men r usin pigs!!!
HaHaHa

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2012
WTF wrote:
You women are freaking whacked out of your freaking minds. You're so full of drama, you should have your own dam soap opera named after yourselves. Always throwing your emotional needs at us like, you never call me, you don't text me enough, you forgot the first time we kissed when mars was alined with your freaking anus. I don't need or have a desire to remember every little thing I ever did with you, most of it was to get in your pants anyway. If you want me to remember every little thing, tape post-it notes to your huge tits and I'll see them every time. Just don't wanna deal with all the drama any more. You know who you are, have a nice life!!
Omg Is this Jimmy G.???? Haha You sound just like him
Ace

New Hartford, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
WTF wrote:
Well that settles it - you like men and are a moron to boot!
Jane

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
HaHaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg Is this Jimmy G.???? Haha You sound just like him
No he sounds lke half the "men" in utica! Them people are failure material anyway up there so why expect them to be normal tin that way to!
hank hill

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Dudes arent all that either...
For Real

New York, NY

#14 Dec 11, 2012
WTF wrote:
You sound like a real catch. I bet all the classy Utica ladies are lining up for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welfare Comets ADVANCE!!! 1 hr checque 1
WOUR is terrible!!!! 8 hr rustyshackleford 14
modified baseball (Sep '13) 9 hr Skip 43
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 12 hr Chi town 1
News Police: Utica woman facing charges following st... 13 hr Brad 2
Anyone know a good counselor (Nov '09) 15 hr Healed 42
Dentist 15 hr Teeth 3
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]