Who is Kevin Todd?

Rockland, ME

#22 Dec 18, 2010
He's a good huy. You are all pigs that live in Utica that have small brains and probably never left this area and enjoyed a good life. Do U really think this bothers him? No. He's out with his kids enjoying his life and wondering how the hell did he up in sin city. I will say his girlfriend is a scank though.Go poke needles in your eyes all of u

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 21, 2010
He is a good guy. Don't know his girlfriend. He does a lot for kids and with his own kids. He doesn't act like hes all that
reg dunlop

Saint Johnsville, NY

#24 Dec 21, 2010
1988-1989 A.H.L. rookie of the year, i believe. Can play on one of my teams anytime.
Section 204 Legend

Utica, NY

#25 Dec 23, 2010
reg dunlop wrote:
1988-1989 A.H.L. rookie of the year, i believe. Can play on one of my teams anytime.
Good point, Reg...Another fact about Kevin is that he played with Wayne Gretzky in L.A. and was on the ice with him when "The Great One" scored his 800th NHL goal...

Whitesboro, NY

#26 Jul 10, 2012
how about Todd Scott? The best basketball coach in area

Utica, NY

#27 Jul 10, 2012
as they come

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Jul 10, 2012
is gay?
stanley cup

Boston, MA

#29 Jul 10, 2012
He played on a line with Gretzky! All you haters go back to playing Muny softball! He offered to help Proctor hockey team but the non-skating coach refused! Go figure...

Baldwinsville, NY

#30 Sep 3, 2012
great guy

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#31 Mar 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
He doesnt own a castle in South Woods. He lives on Narla Lane in Utica just off Tilden Ave.
This is correct.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 8, 2013
Kevin is an amazing person. I remember going to watch him on summer ice in Whitestown years ago. His first kid was just a baby and his girl was an 11. Nicest guy you would want to meet. After the games he would stay behind and work with us youth hockey kids if the rink was open. I don't know who paid for the ice time but it wasn't us or our folks. I always assumed it was him. I followed his whole pro career. He was much more genuine then Teddy Fauss and what was left of the Clinton Comet washouts that stood in the lobbies wearing warm-up suits and skate guards shilling themselves out for private hockey lessons. The guy loved hockey, and if I recall right he played lacrosse as well. No stranger to The Bullet as well, LOL

Grafton, MA

#33 Mar 8, 2013
#13 yup hot as hell he is
ten percenter

Buffalo, NY

#34 Mar 8, 2013
I met him recently. I thought he was a pretty nice guy. Seemed to be into doing things with his kids. Pleasant

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Mar 8, 2013
The guy with 2 first names.
Good Guy

Rome, NY

#36 Mar 8, 2013
He's a really good guy. Leave the man alone
sensible guy

Cortland, NY

#37 Mar 8, 2013
Yes he's made a success of his life unlike most of you haters!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#38 Mar 9, 2013
sensible guy wrote:
Yes he's made a success of his life unlike most of you haters!
I call that the "utica mentality". Anyone who is successful gets put down. It's quite sad actually.
sensible guy

Cortland, NY

#39 Mar 9, 2013
Exactly! Another good case in point is Joe Bonamassa...he's at the top of his field, has a Les Paul guitar line named after him and people still bash him cause they say he's a nobody, not famous! lolol
sensible guy

Cortland, NY

#40 Mar 9, 2013
Ahhh there still is a certain envy and jelousy to "fame & fortune" around here!
No hockey

Worcester, MA

#41 Mar 9, 2013
I don't follow sports . I met him at a house party last year. Very nice guy. Had no idea he was a pro player. Our conversations were about kids school college. I don't think we spoke of sports once. I think it's a testament to the man. How many athletes do we read about who's lives were all about the game and nothing else .

Laid back and really friendly to everyone there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More Holland Farms 8 min Fed Up 1
Whitestown Justice Dan Sullivan Should Resign o... (Oct '13) 15 min Sten 39
Glenn Beck Sucks (Aug '10) 23 min Respect71 11,025
Can WKTV put the reins on this guy 28 min Perfect storm 9
my obammy phone was free thanks n a p head cuzzzz 53 min crack sealer failed 29
Why is Leominster, MA so broken down nasty with... 59 min crack sealer failed 29
Would You Live On Mary Street 1 hr BooBoo Smokes Qwack 39
Trashy Utica kids attending New Hartford schools? 1 hr unison 99
Ocean Blue review 1 hr Mmm 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages