wats up with the gangs of black kids runnin wild

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
area untoucheable

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2010
My daughter wanted to buy a home near mvcc, she quickly changed her mind after driving 4 blocks over, such a nice area, but its a bad, bad investment, after seeing what happened to south utica in 10 years dont buy property in that city you will regret it.
hood ave yo

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 16, 2010
wats up wrote:
the mall on mohawk st is a zoo .. when they catch one shoplifting a mob gathers screaming let them go ? this is bull sht put them all in jail . i say close the malls in the city down let them walk to a store . decent people need to boycott the stores till this sht stops
what mall? theres no malls in that dumpy area, maybe the plaza there
DONT WORRY THE ARMADILLO WILL STOP THEM ! lol

talk about gangs what about the losers these kids are, I see things on the internet about HOOD AVE and these fake rappers, this one kid named blaze rapbully, kid is horrible, talks like hes retarded

they are getting stupider and more scummer, literally like someone broke all the monkeys out of the zoo and theyve been breeding w each other

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Its probably the same thing thats up with the gangs of asians, puerto ricans and bosnians in Utica, specifically that area? There was kind of an Italian gang running around, they kinda destroyed Utica. You remember that right?
your so stupid

Constableville, NY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
utica never looked bad like this

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2010
your so stupid wrote:
utica never looked bad like this
"In the 1930s through the 1950s Utica became nationally if not internationally known as "Sin City" for the extent of its corruption and control by the political machine of Rufus P. Elefante"

hmm...that....that sounds pretty bad....but hey im just countering your idiot remarks, with facts...
bob

Rome, NY

#8 Sep 16, 2010
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the 1930s through the 1950s Utica became nationally if not internationally known as "Sin City" for the extent of its corruption and control by the political machine of Rufus P. Elefante"
hmm...that....that sounds pretty bad....but hey im just countering your idiot remarks, with facts...
lol...Brilliant come-back!

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Sep 16, 2010
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Brilliant come-back!
Yea I, I really did just kind of just soulcrush him...
BackDoorMan

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 16, 2010
in what your Mom's turd cutter???

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Sep 16, 2010
hate them wrote:
well ill tell ya . the blacks in utica hate white people i mean hate . so if your not a bigot move to utica you will be soon . iv learned to hate them and i never used to i just cant believe how awfull they act toward everyone .
Im black, I dont hate white people.. I hate certain white people sure... but I probably hate a lot more black people. They put me at such a disadvantage for no reason other than ignorance. Point is
bob

Rome, NY

#14 Sep 17, 2010
hate them wrote:
well ill tell ya . the blacks in utica hate white people i mean hate . so if your not a bigot move to utica you will be soon . iv learned to hate them and i never used to i just cant believe how awfull they act toward everyone .
I haven't found that to be true at all. It must just be something about YOU.

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Sep 18, 2010
yea wrote:
<quoted text>I CANT FIGURE IT OUT CAN YOU . its like the 60s with the kids today really backwards why cant everyone get along and act normal
Maybe thats the problem, maybe this IS normal, and always has been....hmm...
YankeeHater4Life

Watertown, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2010
yea wrote:
<quoted text>I CANT FIGURE IT OUT CAN YOU . its like the 60s with the kids today really backwards why cant everyone get along and act normal
Define "normal"....

That's trouble with society today. Everybody's hates everybody and no wonder the world is such a f**ked up place.
save us upd lol

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 18, 2010
I gotta agree with most of these posts. I am white and have had black friends my whole life, heck I had a best friend who was black. Used to smoke and hang out with a black kid few years back, great kid. Then I got a job where I was in corhill everday and the treatment and comments I got made me start to hate a certain type of black people...the OG's (the ones that robbed me)
The black's that live in utica are not like all other ones, so don't judge all just by these trash.

As for the crime how bad it is...um we need a armored truck to fight this crime because the cops are too scared to walk the streets, thats how bad it is....hey arent the bosnians the ones suppossedly cleaning up utica? then hire a bunch of bosnians, strap them up with vests and ak's and put them to work in cornhill
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#19 Sep 18, 2010
The biggest problem is welfare. Have a kid as an unmarried teenager and then go to DSS and sign up. Have a couple more and get more $$$. No father in the home? No problem. No job? No problem. No parenting skills? No problem. Just keep cranking them out, and we'll pay you more. Without welfare, you wouldn't have all these wild, unsupervised kids (of all colors) running around and doing whatever they please.
cmon

Utica, NY

#21 Sep 19, 2010
when a certian group of itialian americans were running utica , u could walk the streets and not worry about raving groups of wild kids assulting u. how about that I gets IN IT thats a fact
Capt Howdy

Utica, NY

#22 Sep 19, 2010
These little tar babbies are in training to become full-blown Moon Crickets!
lol

Cortland, NY

#23 Sep 19, 2010
Don't worry the Armodillo will stop crime by recording my two balls. How about stopping real crime UPD instead of loud music and littering.

Since: Jun 10

Watertown, NY

#24 Sep 20, 2010
the Armadillo recently Parked on Maple St in West Utica for days dealing with this same issue. what is the point - did the Armadillo do anything? these kids run in crowds terrorizing the white kids, trying to bully the white homeowners in this area, they won't move out of the road for anything, matter of fact they challenge you to make them move with your car. Seriously, these kids are in trouble - I wonder what kind of families they come from - it is real sad.
cmon

Utica, NY

#25 Sep 20, 2010
LivesInTheHood wrote:
the Armadillo recently Parked on Maple St in West Utica for days dealing with this same issue. what is the point - did the Armadillo do anything? these kids run in crowds terrorizing the white kids, trying to bully the white homeowners in this area, they won't move out of the road for anything, matter of fact they challenge you to make them move with your car. Seriously, these kids are in trouble - I wonder what kind of families they come from - it is real sad.
they are really disrespectful and most do come from family situations that are less than desireable but they also lack pride in their community or themselves for that matter.

Level 2

Location hidden

#26 Sep 21, 2010
Speaking of crime, why didnt the two cops who get suspended for beating the crap out of the BLACK guy get charged with assault? Was it not a crime? By the way, what were their names? oh Thats right...We dont even know....914

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 9
Utica man arrested on multiple felony charges 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 3
Police: Be on lookout for car involved in car, ... 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 3
Stupid Fool In Yorkville 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 3
Utica man gets 13 years in prison for stabbing 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 2
Upstate Towns Wanting to Secede NY 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 5
NJ police shot unarmed man with hands raised p... 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 7
Why did ND girls bball coach get fired 1 hr Just Like Veal 11
New Hartford's Quiet Teenage Heroin Problem 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 13
Piersma, you getting blindsided by Childrens Mu... 1 hr Funny Sad Uticans 9