Who has the best pizza in Utica?
Fatty

Camillus, NY

#41 Mar 17, 2011
The spot behind where milos used to be on culver, Rosarios i think, currently the best in utica and if you havent tryed it get over there quick.
Mike

Rome, NY

#42 Mar 17, 2011
Mike A wrote:
Joe's pizza hands down is the best
This is the real mike a. Leave my name out
xoxo

Springfield, MA

#43 Mar 21, 2011
Rosarios.
Peppys pizza was the best
hands down

New Hartford, NY

#44 Mar 21, 2011
dave wrote:
primo pizza in clinton next to the kettle
THis place has the best pizza that this area has to offer. PERIOD. Ask for the upside down style...ex. Pasquales, Joe's, Trio's, Old Monks, Oscoinizzo. ANtonella's in NU shopping center was great too. Any Tony's or Grandes...WTF is the difference? They are both the same at all locations.
JRR

New Hartford, NY

#45 May 18, 2011
Venice wrote:
Guy fornino at venice!!! Best pizza maker R.I.P<3
exactlyy, venice is by far the best pizza place ever.:D they have excellent customer service and the taste wont let you down, its just sad that it wont ever be the same without guy though, i miss him and love him so much :( RIP.
Tim

Whitesboro, NY

#46 May 19, 2011
Guy was alright but just because you feel bad doesn't mean you have to lie and say the food is good-shitty food and service to boot.
paul

United States

#47 Mar 24, 2012
All those places In utica suck if ur using don pepino you know nothing bout the art of pizza making
me myself and i

Rome, NY

#48 Mar 24, 2012
paul wrote:
All those places In utica suck if ur using don pepino you know nothing bout the art of pizza making
i agree....any pizza is good when the pizza parlor uses something other than don pepinos sause....
Aaron

New Hartford, NY

#49 Mar 24, 2012
pizza butt
PizzaDude

Camillus, NY

#50 Apr 10, 2012
Primos in Kirkland is VERY VERY good. But you cant dine in you have to pick it up.
Utican

Camillus, NY

#51 Apr 10, 2012
How is that VICTORIAS on South Street? Anybody been there yet? Looks like a nice place
Dentist

Chicago, IL

#52 Apr 10, 2012
Has anyone been to Dr Coy at the Business Park? What are your feelings or impressions?
jim

Dover, DE

#53 Apr 10, 2012
why don't you blow me for a pizza
Za Heaven

Utica, NY

#54 Apr 10, 2012
Utican wrote:
How is that VICTORIAS on South Street? Anybody been there yet? Looks like a nice place
Not too bad...The owner dropped a couple of pies off at my shop back in November.He named it after his wife, who I believe runs the place. I'm pretty certain that he's Bosnian and his name is Victor, I think.
johnny meatballs

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Apr 11, 2012
Casa Mottas was the best! I miss that place!
kalya

Springfield, MA

#56 Jun 17, 2012
the place next peepers strip club i think its master pizza the place inside by far better then anyone around!!! the pizza you have to try the masters combo i think its called the best !!!
trust me i now the best

East Syracuse, NY

#57 Jun 23, 2012
masters pizza is REALLY nice inside butthe best pizza is tonys and risarios by far but its expensive like
$2.25 a slice

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#59 Mar 6, 2013
Pizza King wrote:
Does anyone remember Gregorios? Started off where Albertos is on South and Mohawk, then moved to where Italian Chef is now on Eagle and Mohawk? This will be an illusion to the newbies but if anyone is from the Old East Utica, then they know that Gregorios was the best pizza of all time... New York Style, noone beats Parkway Pizza when hot, Chicago Style is Rosarios/Grandes with Tony's Burrstone in the running and Utica's Upside down Pizza totally Oscugnizzo... This is for anyone over 30 years old... I see people buying pizza at Nice and Easy these days, they have no clue at all.. RIP Gregorio... You were the best! Pizza places these days are in it for the money and not the quality, stick to your roots...
Gregorio's was some of the greatest! My family got pizza from there every Friday night when I was growing up.
Kevin

Carthage, NY

#60 Mar 6, 2013
pizza boy is the worst pizza in utica area.

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#61 Mar 6, 2013
Europa Foods. Best pizza around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's Statement 52 min Wow 11
nh football coach 52 min DADS JOB 20
Cross on mountain seen from thruway (Jul '08) 54 min ComingSoon 28
Kaitlyn Conley 2 56 min Detective Spooner 9
Keeler Takes a Knee BOYCOTT KEELER 1 hr LoveTrump 7
Perverts who rape children 1 hr seriously 1
OD and opinions 1 hr Joe bag a donuts 1
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 3 hr Pelosi 100
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 9 hr Vaginatuccipassalia 19
Daaaar She Blows 14 hr The Utica Tribe 25