Central Valley Academy teacher supension

Central Valley Academy teacher supension

Posted in the Utica Forum

axing

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2014
who is the teacher and why were they suspended?
ktv says non sexual contact with a student.
what does that mean? hitting?
Slammed

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
axing wrote:
who is the teacher and why were they suspended?
ktv says non sexual contact with a student.
what does that mean? hitting?
From what I hear, it was a male teacher in a confrontation with a student who was out of line. As always these students can't take being corrected. Of course another case of parents not letting teachers dicipline these students who get away with everything. Bring back the thick paddle that hit our bottoms and maybe these punks will tow the line
greedy teacher union

Little Falls, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2014
cant the greedy teachers union will cry..cut cut cut ahahahha
wayner

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
kid got punched in the face for lipping off to an old-school teacher who just couldn't take it anymore. guy is an alchie too, but that's irrelevant...
mouth

Rome, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2014
wayner wrote:
kid got punched in the face for lipping off to an old-school teacher who just couldn't take it anymore. guy is an alchie too, but that's irrelevant...
The kid was running his mouth, being completely disrespectful, and refused to shut his mouth was told to by an adult/teacher. So the teacher got in his face. The kid deserved to have something done to him.

Instead, we must never touch the student, we must always error on the side that the student is in the right, we must discipline the teacher so the parents can't come after the school. The parents should be thanking the teacher for teaching their punk a lesson in respect and dignity.
Bully educator

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
So, who is the innocent teacher?
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2014
wayner wrote:
Except that never happened, else the teacher would have been arrested on several charges, including endangering the welfare of a child, harassment, and possibly assault if there were injuries sustained as a result.
State Ed

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2014
Male or female teacher suspended?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 10 min Try It 48
ucsd 1 hr well 23
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 2 hr dontliketheband 2
Review: Josie's Uniform & Shoes (Apr '13) 2 hr STEPHANIE 57
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 3 hr huntz hall 93
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 3 hr I C U Better 54
Heading to Albany Area This Weekend 3 hr I C U Better 6
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 3 hr I C U Better 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages