send tenney packing

Utica, NY

#87 Jun 23, 2014
Hanna guy wrote:
yes please vote for Tanney you idiots. I worked with her few years back , she will say anything to get elected. Did you notice she will run for assembly seat if she looses from Hanna? We finally have a decent man in the DC and for you lunatics he is not good enough. Well guess what, he is going to win anyway.
I worked with her too. POS! Will do and say anything to get elected.
Hanna is NOT conservative

Utica, NY

#89 Jun 23, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously we are not seeing good results right now but it is precisely because of the extremes in each party who are unwilling to meet in the middle. Electing more representatives will only produce worse results.
I am not half liberal and again I would ask you to point to specific votes that make you say Hanna is liberal. I've asked before and all I hear are crickets. I would rather Republicans have complete control but I'm a realist. I think Hillary will be elected in 2016 and possibly again in 2020, but 2016 for sure. The Republican party is in disarray due to infighting and don't have anyone strong enough to beat Mrs. Clinton I don't think. It would take a miracle. I thought that by now Americans would have tired of the march toward socialism and be ready for Republicans again. It's not happening though. Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot at every turn. That's why electing people willing to compromise is key. Part of a pie is much better than no pie at all.
Just one liberal vote from Hanna enough to shut you up? OK, How about his vote to extend Welfare Benefits to illegal immigrants. Do you have any idea what a strain it will be to our area having to deal with a large influx of illegal immigrants seeking free welfare that to Hanna. Got it now? Good! Now vote for Tenney.

Here is the link to the vote:

http://strikeslip.blogspot.com/2014/06/hanna-...
Rosie

New Hartford, NY

#90 Jun 23, 2014
Hanna is another Sherwood Boehlert. What did Boehlert do for Oneida County? He was in politics for the money.
Hanna is NOT conservative

Utica, NY

#91 Jun 24, 2014
Rosie wrote:
Hanna is another Sherwood Boehlert. What did Boehlert do for Oneida County? He was in politics for the money.
Ole Sherry was in it for the money and benefits. As soon as he saw that he might loose the next election he retired and moved out of here to Delaware. Of course, he is always willing to to return to get yet another award and a free lunch!
kissmyazz

Utica, NY

#92 Jun 24, 2014
Sour grapes hanna packs wrote:
Sour grapes so why did she fire you? LOL!
Hanna has already told staff to hold off on future plans he knows he is toast. He also knows even if he wins he isn't going to have any peace. We have always been in this for the long term if we have to harp on Rich for 2 more years to convince him how painful it will now be for he and his family that he betrayed us so be it it's job security for us thanks rich!
So the only one packing, or PACing is Hanna! Either way Rich things will never be the same now leech!
I said I worked with her...not for her...DUMBAZZ.
Truth

Utica, NY

#93 Jun 24, 2014
Hanna - two and shoo wrote:
Who is "parroting talking points" are you that retarded? I am simply stating the way I see it.
All hannas fake "Let's be nice" garbage has translated into FAT FUCKING FAIL do you get it? You simply can't argue that in 4 years Hanna has done little more than "assure" everyone DFAS won't move. End of story. No Wetland permit WHY? Hanna Molasses knows WHY there won't be a wetland permit but the phony won't simply tell the constituency about WHY.
His corn-ass ads. He farms his materials work from OUTSIDE the area unlike Claudia. He promised people help that never materialized once Rich got what Rich wanted. Polling shows Claudia has TWICE the support as of yesterday than Hanna.
Now I know you people are unsophisticated regarding politics because your results look so "wonderful" and I know you people can't get out of your own way too but just sit tight and let the adults handle this.
The "fail" is not because of the "let's be nice garbage" as you put it. The fail is because there are too many that take the all or none approach and too few willing to reach across the aisle in the spirit of compromise.

Claudia Tenney would add to the already too powerful far right wing of the Republican Party who have been and are causing the gridlock in congress we see today. Do we really need another shrill, argumentative voice added to that mix or would it be better to have someone who recognizes the reality of the situation? That realty being that Democrats control the Senate and the White House.

Far right Republicans have been spanked at every turn and made to look like fools in the eyes of the American people by the public relations machine that is the Democrat Party. Congress' approval rating is at an all time low. It's that way not because of legislators who try to get something done by cooperating with each other but by the extremes on both sides who refuse to consider even a discussion about compromise. Compromise is now and has always been the way to get things done.

Whenever the name calling and foul language starts it's a sure sign that the poster's point of view fails to pass muster. Intelligent people with well reasoned points of view don't have to resort to that kind of ugliness. Who's the adult here?

As for polling, I see that you've left out any link that might prove what you say about a surge in Tenney support. Be glad to look if you have anything.
Truth

Utica, NY

#94 Jun 24, 2014
Hanna is NOT conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one liberal vote from Hanna enough to shut you up? OK, How about his vote to extend Welfare Benefits to illegal immigrants. Do you have any idea what a strain it will be to our area having to deal with a large influx of illegal immigrants seeking free welfare that to Hanna. Got it now? Good! Now vote for Tenney.
Here is the link to the vote:
http://strikeslip.blogspot.com/2014/06/hanna-...
What you are talking about is an unrelated amendment to the Transportation Bill. The Transportation Bill would fund infrastructure improvements so badly needed in the US and especially here in New York. It not only funds that actual improvements but provides jobs for tens of thousands involved in the design and construction of these improvements.

A Republican(Gomert-TX) offered this amendment that would cut off section 8 housing funding to illegals and it was completely unrelated to transportation funding. Hanna, along with 69 other Republicans, voted against the amendment not because the were against it in spirit but because passing the transportation funding bill served the greater good The addition of that amendment may well have doomed the original transportation funding bill.

Do you not understand how the legislative process works? People on the far right complain all of the time about Democrats offering unrelated amendments to important legislation in order to get controversial issued funded or de-funded. A Republican does it knowing full well it may sink transportation funding and that's ok? You need to look at the big picture and understand how the process works before you can use this and things like it to say Hanna is liberal. In my view he made a choice(along with 69 other House Republicans) that served the greater good.
Thanks

Canastota, NY

#95 Jun 24, 2014
Hanna - two and shoo wrote:
You act like a candidate with multiple pans who can multitask is a bad thing.
Hanna turned his back on the people who helped him. Time to show him what that feels like. His ads and claims he's a conservative despite being a "Republican" says it ALL!
Besides polling shows Claudia almost 2- 1 so vote however you like.
I thought Hanna was WAY WAY a head of Tenney. so I was going to stay home and not vote. But since you were so nice to post theat Tenney is a head. I WILL be going to vote today and my vote will be for Hanna
WTF

Utica, NY

#96 Jun 24, 2014
Well it's primary day. I can't call the winner because it is yet to be decided. But I do know Hanna's own poll showed he was very vulnerable. <-- And that was from a loose-lips in his own camp who thought he was talking to the choir. The amount of literature and phone calls show he is running scared. I stand by my original post, one number will begin with 5 and the other with 4 -- and they WILL add up to 100%(not 81% like some Hanna supporter mentioned here earlier).

If Claudia wins, so be it - the Republican electorate will have spoken. Ditto for Hanna, but with this caveat: The memory of election night victory will fade, but the smell attached to his smear campaign will linger forever.

Anybody that took part in Hanna's smear job will never get my vote for anything ever again: That's Tony P, Ray (if I ever run again) Meier (did you know 'Meier" in German means dairy farmer?), Rudy (I'm a nobody now) G, and so on.

Oh, and did I mention that besides my long-standing boycott of the OIN, I will never set foot on it ever again? Rotating Rock Ray is one of the slimiest people I can think of.

The fact that most Hanna supporters here are rather rabid people shows me the mindset that he has engendered: As I said before, many of you have shown yourself to be scoggins. Right,(light up another cigarette) Gary?
Hi Marge utard

Stephentown, NY

#97 Jun 24, 2014
Tenney has always been full of shhit. If you haven't already figured it out you will.
Keeler for example, worked with her on a campaign and he isn't backing her and why...because she doesn't stick to her guns. She's weak and can be manipulated.
Truth

Utica, NY

#98 Jun 24, 2014
WTF wrote:
Well it's primary day. I can't call the winner because it is yet to be decided. But I do know Hanna's own poll showed he was very vulnerable. <-- And that was from a loose-lips in his own camp who thought he was talking to the choir. The amount of literature and phone calls show he is running scared. I stand by my original post, one number will begin with 5 and the other with 4 -- and they WILL add up to 100%(not 81% like some Hanna supporter mentioned here earlier).
If Claudia wins, so be it - the Republican electorate will have spoken. Ditto for Hanna, but with this caveat: The memory of election night victory will fade, but the smell attached to his smear campaign will linger forever.
Anybody that took part in Hanna's smear job will never get my vote for anything ever again: That's Tony P, Ray (if I ever run again) Meier (did you know 'Meier" in German means dairy farmer?), Rudy (I'm a nobody now) G, and so on.
Oh, and did I mention that besides my long-standing boycott of the OIN, I will never set foot on it ever again? Rotating Rock Ray is one of the slimiest people I can think of.
The fact that most Hanna supporters here are rather rabid people shows me the mindset that he has engendered: As I said before, many of you have shown yourself to be scoggins. Right,(light up another cigarette) Gary?
So what you are saying is that you have no real evidence of what you said about the polling. No source that you can point to other than you talked to someone supposedly connected with Hanna. Got it.

A repeat of Tenney's interview on WUTQ is running right now. Give it a listen and tell us again who's doing the smearing. While you are at it tell us all about the success of the Republican party since the far right wing seized control.

Go ahead. Boycott the casino. The 4500 people who work there, pay taxes, buy houses, buy cars and buy groceries in this area are happy that there are still plenty of people who will go there. That casino serves as a template for how well a business can do when not encumbered with high state taxes, over reaching state regulations and labor union control that are the hallmarks of doing business in New York. Claudia Tenney is part of New York State government that makes it that way when she isn't on the campaign trail. She's part of the vocal minority in the Assembly that is unwilling to compromise so that Republicans can advance at least part of their agenda through compromise.

That is what she will take to the U.S. Congress if elected. Do we need more of that attitude or do we need more representatives who are willing to give a little in order to get something done.
Truth

Utica, NY

#101 Jun 24, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
If I did this right, it will upset everybody:
http://bobbyo1967.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/pr...
Why didn't the Democrats run someone? With congress so polarized it would seem to me that every seat counts. Did they just think they had no chance or was it they couldn't come up with a viable candidate?

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#103 Jun 24, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Truth,
It's creepier than that. It's a "you don't run here, we won't run there deal".
At least 2 Primaries locally this year and maybe a 3rd. At least sends a message.
Next year looks like full slate versus full slate and all deals are off.
Lying crackhead.
Im for Tenny

Utica, NY

#104 Jun 24, 2014
Ta ta hannaface
Corporate USA

Rochester, NY

#105 Jun 24, 2014
Wasn't she once an ardent supporter of Hanna? And I wonder what her gay son thinks of the gay bashing.
Im for Tenny

Utica, NY

#106 Jun 24, 2014
She might have been before he stuck it to her like he did everybody else. And who cares about her son? Typical liberal smear job. Sorry it dont work anymore
Corporate USA

Utica, NY

#107 Jun 24, 2014
Im for Tenny wrote:
She might have been before he stuck it to her like he did everybody else. And who cares about her son? Typical liberal smear job. Sorry it dont work anymore
How'd he stick it to her? And as for smear job, people are making reference to supposedly gay billionaires financing Hanna's campaign. Why does anyone's sexual orientation mattet? It shouldn't, especially for Tenney's supporters. The person closest to her, her son, is a gay marine married to another man.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#109 Jun 24, 2014
My friend just texted me saying looks like Hanna will lose, but by very little. Hope Tenney gets this message clear- she's being sent to represent US and NOT herself or party/system politics. Sellouts will begin to pay more and more. Maybe not too late to take back America?
Corporate USA

Utica, NY

#110 Jun 24, 2014
Take back America from whom?
Truth

Utica, NY

#111 Jun 24, 2014
Corporate USA wrote:
Take back America from whom?
-Take back America from Congressman who are too scared to debate but not not to scared to bully a 4th grader

- Take back America from a Congressman who votes to to give welfare benefits to illegal immigrants

- Take back America from Republican Congressmen who call their party's leadership extremists and tell women to give their money to Democrats

That's who we are taking America back from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernadette Romano-Clark 29 min disgusted 32
Runners Sheep Ride 36 min Lawyer 2
Nano trouble 47 min Just me 3
Basil Bluz 1 hr Jackie O 2
Nomination for Undercover Boss (Jun '12) 1 hr Careandbefair 27
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 8
Do I need a lawyer for my workers comp case (Jun '13) 2 hr Man In Dark Car 28
OMG fat firemen on tv 4 hr Used Car Selling ... 8
Matt Scialdone 4 hr BlacklistRed 18
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 4 hr BlacklistRed 17
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 9 hr Take that bow 295
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]