Cops gone wild
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bloated

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Mar 12, 2010
NHPD - Kirland- Sherrif and god know ho many others case a guy for stealing a TV from a break room. Maybe worth $100. Cops with big egos - does this speak to that we have too many cops on the NHPD . Get a real job chase some criminal. Helocopers dogs ext you got to be kidding me
LMFAO

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2010
HAHAHA Thats great. Where was this display of wasted resources?
DMF

AOL

#3 Mar 12, 2010
Yeah buddy stealing is fine, the cops should never have done what they are paid to do. They caught a thief a scumbag who should have got a job and bought his own TV. Do us a favor and F - -K yourself.
Two faced

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2010
After a more than 2 1/2 hour chase by multiple police agencies, a suspect is in custody following the alleged theft of a television from the Lutheran Care Ministries campus in Clinton.

Multimedia Watch The Video On Friday, March 12 around 10:50 a.m., there was a report to the Oneida County 911 Center that a theft had just occurred at the Lutheran Care facility. Safety Officer Dean Getty called 911 to report that a white male in his 20s was seen leaving the complex with a television set that was taken out of the employee break room on the campus.

Kirkland Police said Getty followed the individual - Tyler J. Shorey, 25, of New Hartford - to the bus stop near Toggletown Road, where Shorey then fled, running north into the wooded area off of Route 12B towards New Hartford.

Units from the Oneida County Sheriff's Department, New York State Police and Kirkland Police responded to the area, with Deputies and Troopers following Shorey's tracks into the woods. Oneida County Sheriff K-9 units also responded searching the area off of Route 12B and Limberlost Road. A New York State Police helicopter was also dispatched and helped search the area off of Route 5 in New Hartford between the Applewood Community toward the Oakdale Road area.

Kirkland Police said Shorey was tracked into New Hartford with the help of the New Hartford Police Department patrols. Several citizen reports were called in to the New Hartford Communications Center at the Police Department and relayed to New Hartford Patrols.

Shorey was eventually apprehended at 1:40 p.m. By the New Hartford Police on Route 5 in the Wendy's Restaurant parking lot and turned over to Kirkland Police Officers.

Shorey was charged with third-degree burglary, petit larceny, and possession of a hypodermic instrument, found on his person.

Shorey was arraigned in Kirkland Town Court and was sent to the Oneida County Correctional Facility on $5,000 cash bail and $10,000 bail bond to appear back in Kirkland Court on March 16 at 6:30 p.m.

So as I read this useless article I see one thing. They mention how the call originally was made to the oneida county 911 center but when the heros of the NHPD were called through their communications center the actor was apprehended. I find it funny that even in the suttlest of ways NHPD and Kirklands faces turn. Something so simple as this is used as a backdrop to mention the communications centers. Hey dan your nose has a little brown stuff on the tip.
Watch Out

New York, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2010
This summer is going to be a bitch in NH with police trying to justify their excess. Buckle up and mind the speed limit, this may be their last hurrah.

Since: Feb 10

Berlin, NH

#6 Mar 12, 2010
Bloated wrote:
NHPD - Kirland- Sherrif and god know ho many others case a guy for stealing a TV from a break room. Maybe worth $100. Cops with big egos - does this speak to that we have too many cops on the NHPD . Get a real job chase some criminal. Helocopers dogs ext you got to be kidding me
Did you give the TV back?
Bloated

New York, NY

#7 Mar 13, 2010
I would like to know the cost of this whole "big" arrest. This was not even a flat panel TV. If this does not point out the waste in the NHPD I do not know what does. Maybe the NHPD should recomend 20 years for this guy. Come on Dogs and Helocopters this is too funny
ProPolice

Oneida, NY

#8 Mar 13, 2010
If it was your property you would want the Salvation army called out. You gotta nip it in the bud, once they get away with it,they get more daring and next they will hit your house and steal the sheep you keep in the basement you turd. Let the boys do the job they were hired to do and shut your pie hole.
Bloated

New York, NY

#9 Mar 13, 2010
Lets give the guy 20 years for this heinous crime so he does not steal a radio. How many cops does it take to catch a guy carrying a TV obviously a dozen with helicopters and Dogs in tow.
Bloated

New York, NY

#10 Mar 13, 2010
DMF wrote:
Yeah buddy stealing is fine, the cops should never have done what they are paid to do. They caught a thief a scumbag who should have got a job and bought his own TV. Do us a favor and F --K yourself.
At least your calling yourself correctly DMF Dumb Mother F
Barney Fife

New York, NY

#11 Mar 13, 2010
You should have called me from out of retirement
Bloated

New York, NY

#12 Mar 13, 2010
Sheep

New York, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2010
ProPolice wrote:
If it was your property you would want the Salvation army called out. You gotta nip it in the bud, once they get away with it,they get more daring and next they will hit your house and steal the sheep you keep in the basement you turd. Let the boys do the job they were hired to do and shut your pie hole.
Please do not use sheep and NHPD in the same sentence you give sheep a bad name.
Citizens Arrest

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2010
TOTAL waste of resources (but good for after-the-"hunt" conversation at Dunkin' Donuts).
Crap

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2010
ProPolice wrote:
I have taken a crap worth more than a 19 inch non digital TV.
Crap

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Mar 13, 2010
Sheep wrote:
<quoted text> Please do not use sheep and NHPD in the same sentence you give sheep a bad name.
You hit it on the nail we are paying men's wages for hiring boys maybe this is why NHPD budget is out of wack
Crap

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Mar 13, 2010
ProPolice wrote:
You hit it on the nail we are paying men's wages for hiring boys maybe this is why NHPD budget is out of wack
ProPolice

Oneida, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2010
Your full of it, that's why you post as " Crap ", or is it because that's what you did in your pants when they broke in and stole your blow up doll!
Fritos

West Chazy, NY

#19 Mar 13, 2010
ProPolice wrote:
Shed a tear for ProPolice. Lemme guess, this is Tim O'Neill? JACKASS
ProPolice

Oneida, NY

#20 Mar 13, 2010
Hey mommy gave me you in a bag in my lunch pail when I was five. Was not thrilled so I put you in the trash, guess you stayed there! By the way its not the Lieutenant wrong again trash boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daca 3 min DreamOn 21
The Fitness Mill 6 min Bend Over 26
coward PUNK VERTUCCI PASALINA IMAGINARY LAWSU... 1 hr Vagtucci 68
see MARIO PASS VERTUCCI CRY ALL DAY WITH HER FA... 1 hr Vagtucci 14
Donnie Jr calls off the Secret Service 1 hr Reach 7
Tyksinski Defeated 1 hr Vagalinavertuccpass 55
Vaginatucci UNHINGED! 1 hr Vagalinavertuccpass 22
Observer dispatch front page gossip 6 hr Ivania and Melanka 24
Slocum Urgent Care 8 hr your mother 36

Utica Jobs