Who owns "the" property on Culver Ave...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Typical Utica

Gouverneur, NY

#94 May 4, 2014
I live in that area and would love to see a Stewarts shop, nobody asked my opinion. I'm sure there are more people who want to see it than those opposed. We would finally have a competitor for nice n easy gas station, ice cream sales and another place to pick up bread and milk. You don't see mcdonalds squawking when a Burger King is built next to it. This is America, competition is accepted and encouraged.
STEWARTS RUNS UTICA

Waterville, NY

#95 May 6, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
I live in that area and would love to see a Stewarts shop, nobody asked my opinion. I'm sure there are more people who want to see it than those opposed. We would finally have a competitor for nice n easy gas station, ice cream sales and another place to pick up bread and milk. You don't see mcdonalds squawking when a Burger King is built next to it. This is America, competition is accepted and encouraged.
If you really live in that area, assuming you are talking about east Utica, you have A LOT OF OTHER COMPETITORS for gas, and a lot of places to buy bread and milk AND ICE CREAM!!!

It seems to me that YOU ARE MASQUERADING THAT YOU LIVE THERE
and you are not very convincing!

Btw, west Utica really needs those things. Are you Brian Thomas? Or anther one of the mayor's yes men? Or a stewarts yes man?
Typical Utica

Gouverneur, NY

#96 May 6, 2014
STEWARTS RUNS UTICA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really live in that area, assuming you are talking about east Utica, you have A LOT OF OTHER COMPETITORS for gas, and a lot of places to buy bread and milk AND ICE CREAM!!!
It seems to me that YOU ARE MASQUERADING THAT YOU LIVE THERE
and you are not very convincing!
Btw, west Utica really needs those things. Are you Brian Thomas? Or anther one of the mayor's yes men? Or a stewarts yes man?
No I really do live in the area and would hate to see what happens here because of a few petition signer idiots, and the same that happened on Mohawk st with big mouth frank viscera. Whereby Mohawk st has boarded up property due to greedy bigotry viscera who has blocked development for personal gain. Doesn't the competition realize that while people patronize Stewarts they will also stop to buy a pizza from one of the 2 pizzerias in the area, visit and chat with friends at the breakfast place next door, pick up items at family dollar, buy fresh corn at Dari dell? East Utica is one stop shopping and we don't need to run to new hate ford for every little thing. Wake up people and live with the times, this is the millennium.
Riverboat Casino Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#97 May 6, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
No I really do live in the area and would hate to see what happens here because of a few petition signer idiots, and the same that happened on Mohawk st with big mouth frank viscera. Whereby Mohawk st has boarded up property due to greedy bigotry viscera who has blocked development for personal gain. Doesn't the competition realize that while people patronize Stewarts they will also stop to buy a pizza from one of the 2 pizzerias in the area, visit and chat with friends at the breakfast place next door, pick up items at family dollar, buy fresh corn at Dari dell? East Utica is one stop shopping and we don't need to run to new hate ford for every little thing. Wake up people and live with the times, this is the millennium.
What color is the sky in your world? It's a convenience store. You make it sound like the second coming.
You LIE

Waterville, NY

#98 May 6, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
No I really do live in the area and would hate to see what happens here because of a few petition signer idiots, and the same that happened on Mohawk st with big mouth frank viscera. Whereby Mohawk st has boarded up property due to greedy bigotry viscera who has blocked development for personal gain. Doesn't the competition realize that while people patronize Stewarts they will also stop to buy a pizza from one of the 2 pizzerias in the area, visit and chat with friends at the breakfast place next door, pick up items at family dollar, buy fresh corn at Dari dell? East Utica is one stop shopping and we don't need to run to new hate ford for every little thing. Wake up people and live with the times, this is the millennium.
You may live in the area, but NOT IN EAST UTICA. The breakfast place isn't next door, and Dari Del probably won't be there if stewarts convenience store moves in because they will have a little cafe area of their own with cheaper coffee,etc.
If East Utica is one stop shopping what are you doing going to New Hartford for every little thing?
And what friends will they have at that little breakfast place you mentioned? I hear that the Utica politicians gather there frequently. You are probably one of them, and one of them who wants stewarts there! You aren't too good at trying to hide your motives or who you are.
You LIE

Waterville, NY

#99 May 6, 2014
And what is this about some petition? You certainly have a lot of inside info!
YOU ARE A YES MAN!
Realization and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#100 May 7, 2014
Why must uticans always complain about their city but then when something changes they complain about that. It's a convenience store people. It's not a positive and it's not a negative. It's just a convenience store.
Boilermaker man owns it

Waterville, NY

#101 May 14, 2014
Did anyone ever answer the question "Who owns the property on Culver Ave?"

Destaitis, the Boilermaker guy owns it

Anybody making any connections here????!!!

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#102 May 14, 2014
Boilermaker man owns it wrote:
Did anyone ever answer the question "Who owns the property on Culver Ave?"
Destaitis, the Boilermaker guy owns it
Anybody making any connections here????!!!
Is there a connection between Stewarts (the people buying the property) an Destaitis (the guy selling the property) that we need to be aware of? Is there a law that says private property transactions between private citizens and private businesses need to be vetted in public and approved by the neighbors?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 16 min YourCohoes 7
who amanda taurasane 32 min Chris 3
facebook is the new wal-mart for scum 50 min Mark Zuckerberg 2
Jury duty (Nov '08) 56 min Rudy 7
Home and Car Robberies 1 hr Rudy 7
where can i find state officer joseph nitti 1 hr macky 6
Fitness Mill 1 hr Twoface 2
Gordon's Tap Room 4 hr city in ruin 12
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 8 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages