atty. john dillon
lets hear it

Cazenovia, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2009
is he any good? someone recommended him. thanks.
ABA

Oneida, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2009
Yea, if you want to lose!
Been there

New York, NY

#3 Oct 28, 2009
He's not very "dill-a-gent" !!! I'd go with somebody else.
lets hear it

Cazenovia, NY

#4 Oct 29, 2009
well, so far 2 bad responses. thanks.
Abbe Norml

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 30, 2009
Mr. Dillon has handled two separate matters on my behalf and both done to my satisfaction without depleting my life's savings. Would recommend him.
i know i know

Herkimer, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2011
who is working at his house? been a van out there a lot.
old friend

New Hartford, NY

#8 Nov 17, 2011
John is a true gentleman. Would never screw anyone.
Sucks

Herkimer, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2011
John Dillon Is a dirt bag. He lies, he's rude, ignorant, selfish and I believe he's bi sexual... I know of some men clients who get down and dirty with him. Face the facts people that say good about him.. You don't know everything.
googoogaga

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2011
I knows john. He presented my babydaddie. He is a fancies dresser and I bet he has a big sausage. He is a nice talker but be mean like a pitbull. I want to see him naked. I am obsessed with him.
Zero Tolerance

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
You lying pig. John Dillon is a great guy, descent, honest and the best in his profession. Your sorry ass community is luck to have him because guys like him should be serving the our nation in Washington to fix the country instead of tending to your kind of pathetic, dysfunctional issues. More importantly though, he's a family man with a wonderful wife and two beautiful children that he's dedicated his life to. That says more about a man than anything else.
It's unfortunate you can shoot your hateful lies all over the web with impunity. You utterly disgust me, and I think God feels the same way. So, ugly freak, keep up trying to destroy wonderful people indiscriminately and we'll look foward to seeing you buring in hell.
Happy New Year, Douche.
Zero Tolerance

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 6, 2013
He's the best and you are a jack ass.
Zero Tolerance

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
You lying pig. John Dillon is a great guy, descent, honest and the best in his profession. Your sorry ass community is luck to have him because guys like him should be serving the our nation in Washington to fix the country instead of tending to your kind of pathetic, dysfunctional issues. More importantly though, he's a family man with a wonderful wife and two beautiful children that he's dedicated his life to. That says more about a man than anything else.
It's unfortunate you can shoot your hateful lies all over the web with impunity. You utterly disgust me, and I think God feels the same way. So, ugly freak, keep up trying to destroy wonderful people indiscriminately and we'll look foward to seeing you buring in hell.
that right ZERO tolerance

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
a snake is a snake. keep slithering. too many know now.
F Lee Bailey

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jan 7, 2013
John is a good att. and a great family man,He is lifelong area man and would not want to risk his reputation.Find someone else to Dirt Poop pants.
really

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 12, 2014
remember, they Knew and did nothing to protect her and the family .they knew .that goes for everyone. lets not be so selective.
John

Holland Patent, NY

#17 Apr 12, 2014
I have used him and he is excellent.
winner gone broke

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 13, 2016
must be he spent all his lawsuit money. he downgraded and now his office is right smack in the dredges of downtown utica on hopper street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unstable Fire Marshall 3 min KC Fan 61
Chuck Schumer abuser ? 5 min Pat 9
Traci Gigliotti 9 min Chris 22
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 9 min KC Fan 22
Idiots driving 20 mph.... 10 min slowpoke 11
12 north sports bar 11 min Sam Malone 21
Angel Shaw 13 min Not surprised 5
Doug Jones WINS! F U Trumpsters!! 3 hr Ruski 22
Par 9 hr Sorry 69
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 12 hr Reney 241