Thanks Mike! Thanks RoAnn! 185 MORE j...

Thanks Mike! Thanks RoAnn! 185 MORE jobs lost!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mungo Jerry

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2010
To paraphrase Utica Mayor Dave Roefaro when asked about business leaving Utica - It will give us the opportunity to attract the right kind of business to the area. To a politician all those people with out jobs will be nothing more than government dependants making the politico more powerful.
Opinion

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2010
What we need is that High speed rail so the companies leaving can get out of town faster.
Mike Arcuri has to go.
spletch

AOL

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Don't worry, one of the local political grabbers will announce a re-training program for the poor folks in Oriskany Falls. Then you will have two skills there are no jobs for. One good thing is that unemployment benefits are extended at this time.
all guy

New York, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
Jobless wrote:
Civiaen in Oriskany Falls is closing now too. But don't fear: Our concerned leaders Mike Arcuri and RoAnn Destito have decided to convert thier homes and multiple businesses into ad-hoc homeless shelters for the familes of these employees who are now without any income. Or not, they don't want "common people" sullying up their neighborhoods.
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1650244902/Covid...
Just yesterday Mike Arcuri was on Keeler telling us how much good the stimulus bill he voted for was doing for us.
Please........ someone vote these assholes out of office already?!?!?
Anyone who thinks Roann or Mike could have prevented this is clueless in life. OK, lets vote them out and everything will be OK, don't be ridiculousness with your way of thinking.

Since: Oct 09

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2010
all guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks Roann or Mike could have prevented this is clueless in life. OK, lets vote them out and everything will be OK, don't be ridiculousness with your way of thinking.
That maybe true but what are they doing to keep jobs here or bringing new job to our area?
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Hey Westside Sick: Don't worry. you have Jim Zecca as your councilman. He will save the day. LoL LOL LOL
Have no fear

Dryden, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2010
Arcuri could have had a great photo op. at the plant that's loosing 200 jobs. Announcing rebates for appliances! What a joke!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2010
I heard Ro Ann is turning The Savoy into a soup kitchen!
funny

Rome, NY

#11 Feb 19, 2010
wow, its time to call dimeo to the rescue.
movesouth

Stockton, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2010
do a web serach and find out how small West Point, Georgia snagged a KIA manufacturing plant. It wasn't easy but the came up with alot of incentives and it worked. The unions here would rather have their members on unemployment than give up their hold on manufacturing while the South booms.
Right

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 19, 2010
Ask the retired steel workers in Pennsylvania who were promised by their unions nice pensions and full post employment health care for the rest of their lives what they think about unions. Unions should be completely eliminated.Self-serving ponzi scams...every one of them!
movesouth wrote:
do a web serach and find out how small West Point, Georgia snagged a KIA manufacturing plant. It wasn't easy but the came up with alot of incentives and it worked. The unions here would rather have their members on unemployment than give up their hold on manufacturing while the South booms.
all guy

New York, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2010
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>What a fkn idiot! You really must theing people are ignorant to even TRY that! Oh I know: Just like Arcuri said that Empire Aero was at fault right? Maybe if we give the bloodsucking scumbags a few more decades they'll turn things around right? You fkn moron??
Even if the problem isn't 100% their fault it is clear that they have no concern beyond their own bank accounts. What a complete fkn moron you must be to actually believe what you just said!!!!!!
I can't believe someone could be so gutterally stupid! Even IF what you say is 100% true, and that's just laughable, I say it's time that THEY felt the pain we all have to go through! What have either Destito or Arcurious done to represent us? NOTHING! They sit and talk about taxpayer's "hard-earned" dollars everytime they open their infested stinking foodholes! Obviously they don't really CARE! Actions speak louder than their facial-flatulance!
You must be, just MUST be on the receiving end of their payrolls or a complete flatout mental zero! WOOOOOOW! WHAT DO THEY HOLD OFFICE FOR IF THIS IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY IDIOT? Your stupidity is astonishing! Stop spreading your ignorance!
Your ignorance is only surpassed by your shear stupidity!! nowhere in my statement did I say either one of them are doing a good job, I simply meant they had no control of a company closing in these tough financial times. please seek immediate psychiatric evaluation before you hurt yourself, or worse, someone else!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2010
all guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is only surpassed by your shear stupidity!! nowhere in my statement did I say either one of them are doing a good job, I simply meant they had no control of a company closing in these tough financial times. please seek immediate psychiatric evaluation before you hurt yourself, or worse, someone else!!!
Dont you just love these people who because they dont agree with you or misunderstand as in this case they have to resort to name calling?
keep putting them in

Potsdam, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2010
you people have no one to blame but yourselfs. why would you people keep voting them in? mike and roann are laughing all the way to the bank. have fun eatin spam jobless. remember they need your vote.lol good work voters!!!!!!!!!!
Hanna is the one

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2010
I told ya... DImeo is there man!!! He needs to go alonng with Arcuri then you will see some turncoat republicans get their A$$E$ kicked...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#19 Feb 20, 2010
2010 elections. Let us not forget.
Wake Up New York

Clayton, NY

#20 Feb 20, 2010
We were told if we want change, we must vote for Democrats. I guess a Democrat Assemblyperson, Democrat Congressman, Democrat Governor, 2 Democrat U.S. Senators, a Democrat-controlled House & Senate, and a Democrat as President really didn't make a difference....
kindawannalayya

Macon, GA

#21 Feb 20, 2010
show Mike and Ro how much you love them by VOTING for the OTHER guy next time (they cant do any worse)
cicero

Canastota, NY

#22 Feb 20, 2010
they where to busy giving utica brewery money from the stimulus to help wuth there lights for them to save money... to think they would give the business that started taxes for this country i think they called it taxing the spirits they taxed the distills the first apposed tax
Kidding Right

New York, NY

#23 Feb 20, 2010
cicero wrote:
they where to busy giving utica brewery money from the stimulus to help wuth there lights for them to save money... to think they would give the business that started taxes for this country i think they called it taxing the spirits they taxed the distills the first apposed tax
You can't be that STUPIT, or could you? WTF are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mvwa 3 min VOTE SHOULD BE DE... 31
Why is America going to shit (Aug '11) 44 min Not A Preacher 42
What should go in old APAC building? 53 min Kool Guy 36
Work On Aud Improvements 59 min Thieves Thick 488
No News WKTV 1 hr False 4
Utica Observer Dispatch 3 hr OD equals toilet ... 21
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 3 hr Diet 56
Joette Mancuso 4 hr Ronnie Mancuso 72

Utica Jobs

More from around the web