Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Ay look whos up at the crack of 9! The utica facebook patrol is out trolling the forums and spreading their race hate again!
tommy hilfiger

Camillus, NY

#25 Dec 31, 2012
UPD- Utica Primate Dept wrote:
Ay look whos up at the crack of 9! The utica facebook patrol is out trolling the forums and spreading their race hate again!
Can you ask them to change it to UNH, I will donate cable, a tree, this country needs some good old fashioned igger with cable. Never waste a cross on a igger.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#26 Dec 31, 2012
UPD- Utica Primate Dept wrote:
...and Cretin's back online spewing all manner of lies, misrepresentations, bs, hate, and discontent. Did you let stepdaddy stay in your azz all night for extra cash like I told you to or did mommy want to give him a bj right after he bounced his last bounce off your rubber aynUS?
off or out

Camillus, NY

#27 Dec 31, 2012
Intended as a boost and now generations of lifers. Time to end it.
learn English animals

Camillus, NY

#28 Dec 31, 2012
Sometimes I go to DMV at the train station and I hear all these people talking in some form of communication and I have to wonder if I am in America. Why aren't these people taught English in school.
Fiscal Cliff

Camillus, NY

#29 Dec 31, 2012
learn English animals wrote:
Sometimes I go to DMV at the train station and I hear all these people talking in some form of communication and I have to wonder if I am in America. Why aren't these people taught English in school.
Public education has been around since before they were born. Remember IQ 30.
bro strikes

Camillus, NY

#30 Dec 31, 2012
Rome is popular.

Can't believe he has a human name.

ROME, N.Y.(WKTV)- Rome Police have made a quick arrest in an early morning armed robbery. It happened at Kekis Citgo located at 400 West Dominick Street just before 5:15.
'
Police say 38-year-old Arthur Felix Atkins Jr. of Croton Street entered the store at 5:14 a.m. and threatened the store clerk with an unknown object, then physically forced the clerk to give him cash from the register.

The suspect fled on foot, but officers pulled over Atkins a short time later. After an extensive investigation, Atkins Jr. was arrested and charged with one count of Robbery in the third degree a class D felony.

Police have recovered the money that was taken during the robbery. Atkins is being held in Rome City lockup where he is currently awaiting arraignment.

The Kekis station will remain closed until 2 p.m. Tuesday.
4th L

Honeoye Falls, NY

#31 Dec 31, 2012
You notice how they All also have handicap parking permits?

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32 Dec 31, 2012
4th L wrote:
You notice how they All also have handicap parking permits?
Ummmm.. yeah.. no, actually. The State taxes most minorities right out of the motor vehicle game today in New York State and the only jobs I think they have left up there are token minority government jobs the "Elite White" employees don't want or are forced to give up.
So your answer is "no" I don't think there's an epidemic of minorities "scamming" you disabled guys out of your Walmart spot to go buy dumb shit. Nobody sees all these handicap scam tags the evil evil minorities abuse. But you must have.
Fiscal cliff

Anonymous Proxy

#33 Dec 31, 2012
At least they are turning off the spicket to those unemployment welfare people. Comon, 99 weeks? What a free ride!
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#34 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... On Welfare? That ape Monkey earning a living
Hair Straighteners

Camillus, NY

#35 Jan 1, 2013
When they get there wrote:
Speaking of I\Iiggers on welfare!! WHite pubic servant ]\[iggers!!!
Here before I split I want you guys to take along the flier for the --
1st Annual KOONtard HOG JOWL Picnic 2013!!!
Come join us!!
Events at the Inbred KLIGGER Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - GRITZ - breakfast of self-champions!
The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!
The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
WATERMELON
PORK
LIVER
HEAD CHEESE
GOV CHEESE
Events-
-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!
-"Win or Fail of Monkey" - Drunk fun with darts!
-Plaque / award collecting and trading
-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course
-K9 "ring orgy" demonstration.
-Family pet target practice - with free targets!
-SITTING ON PORCH
-"Landscaping on a tight WELFARE Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.
-"SEED Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]
-The ghost HOW TO ROB AN STEAL FROM WALMART

-How to ACT LIKE AN UNCIVILIZED ANIMAL

With Q & A!- MARTIN LUTHER KING
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]
-
Criminal inbreeding, always JOBLESS.
hal

Lynn, MA

#36 Jan 1, 2013
here is the problem,they were taken to be slaves ,and they made good workers by force,now they were given freedom and this is like letting out a wild animal, do you get when you let loose a wild animal. We got it comming to us. There is no hope here.If you ran a business would you hire most of them . NO right. So the government realizes this and dont want riots on their hands like in the 60s so they pay them off by food stamps,welfare,and other free junk. Keeps the people quiet . Cheap insurance on what you have to deal with.Final end is jail for the rest. Just a small percentage who make it, Music,acting ,good for them too but they resent their own and the whites too. We have nothing left to do but cry, and watch our society crumble bbut just have to live with it.

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#37 Jan 1, 2013
Lets talk about the scum living on 38 Scott Street. The white people who have three social security checks being sent with the variation of the name William A Postal.....A sex offender at that (look it up)....so is this what WHITE people do???? Steal from the Social Security Administration????? Hmm.
spellcheck FAIL

United States

#38 Jan 1, 2013
learn English animals wrote:
Some "school" you went to if they did not even teach you punctuation hypocrite whiner. It just never fails these lifelong losers just whine and try to run the hole but nothing ever comes out but feces!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"SUNYPIE" Sweety Tomato PI students need "SPORT... 20 min Says Billy Gorilly 2
WHY are COPS NOTHING BUT CRIMINALS THAT DRAIN A... 24 min Says Billy Gorilly 9
sux my cox oh y dont u sux my cox (Oct '10) 27 min Says Billy Gorilly 3
COPS are the NEW ]\[IGGERS OF UTICA! 29 min Billy Gorilly 2
NEGRO WOMEN make NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHITE WOME... 39 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
ob negro women have 6 times the rate of communi... 42 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 1
NEGRO is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN ATLANTA J... 45 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 2 hr Shes disgusting 7
New Hartford becoming Utica 3 hr Already left fool 21
utica aud 4 hr Apparently 139
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr Common Sense 16
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr Holly 527
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••