State Police: Corrections officer def...

State Police: Corrections officer defrauded government

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Camillus, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2011
David Brady finally got caught on one of his many sceems to get free money. he hasent worked in years and collecting disablity for life for a "on the job injury" just another Corrections officer that thought he could get away with it!!!!
Scambo

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Maybe he will be sent to the big house next to the inmates that supposedly attacked him. They'll probably have another benefit for him like they did when he was hit with the lock....
Bob L

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2011
The State Insurance Fund (the comp carrier) is on to a lot more of these scumbags.

Stay tuned - the list is long.
Seriously

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2011
I know NO LESS than 3 cos who do exactly this! I have said it before 1 of them flaunts he gets to was his junkstang in the driveway when hes out on comp. He actually brags he teaches other cos how to do it. I hope they get him next all these people are is welfare babies of a different kind.
read this

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2011
Did u hear they threw him a benefit for his make believe injury which was with a fellow CO who has cancer and was too sick to attend. Dave took half the money from a guy with a family and true medical bills etc... F**k David Brady. Piece of sh*t. Anyone have any dirt on him?
wow

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2011
And CO's wonder why oneida is closing. How many do you know that abuse workers comp. Its like the normal thing to do in the Jail. How do I know because I'm a CO. We are our own worst enemy. Brady is one of way to many in DOC. He could work but won't because he is a bum!!!

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 14, 2011
If you guys know of correction officers or any state workers that are commiting workers compensation fraud, please check out the link below and report it. You may help save taxpayers some money.

https://www.nysif.com/wcforms/Fraud/default.a...

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Oh, the Syracuse office covers the Utica area.
man oh man

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2011
Anything new on this!!!
Family Guy

Bridgeport, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/oneidacounty This is not the life I want for my family in this society. New York State Insurance Department, Insurance Frauds Bureau. dosn't back criminals, i like
Joke

Holyoke, MA

#12 Jul 17, 2011
This is the only CO they caught? How about Tim Holmes. Always out on comp but still goes to gym everyday. His buddy Anthony Mitchell sucked comp dry then retired with a settlement from DOC by faking he was going blind. Even had his wife fooled till she threatened to leave his lazy ass. Now he can see fine. LOSER!
curous

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2011
Anyone have any updates on Dave Brady? Did he weasel his way out of these charges.
Not all cops R saints

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2011
Joke wrote:
This is the only CO they caught? How about Tim Holmes. Always out on comp but still goes to gym everyday. His buddy Anthony Mitchell sucked comp dry then retired with a settlement from DOC by faking he was going blind. Even had his wife fooled till she threatened to leave his lazy ass. Now he can see fine. LOSER!
Oh you must just be a ex con with a grudge son!
Zack

United States

#15 Aug 17, 2011
lol
I love how you criticize him for doing the exact same thing you do Mujambo.lol
There is no doubt in my mind that you have been in jail on more than one occasion SON and that is why you hate cops SON.
lmao lmao
Not all cops R saints

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 17, 2011
Zack wrote:
lol
I love how you criticize him for doing the exact same thing you do Mujambo.lol
There is no doubt in my mind that you have been in jail on more than one occasion SON and that is why you hate cops SON.
lmao lmao
I didn't expect you to understand the irony over your head retard. Thanks for stepping in it right on cue though!
Zack

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2011
Yep, you are REALLY REALLY high tonight Mujambo.
lmao
CNY

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2011
CO's are not COPS!!! They guard prisoners.. COPS put the criminals in jail, CO's watch them. CO's love workers comp and will go on it for a splinter!! This Brady guy is just another example of why CO's don't get respect.
Gerg Josen

United States

#19 Aug 17, 2011
NYGunman wrote:
If you guys know of correction officers or any state workers that are commiting workers compensation fraud, please check out the link below and report it. You may help save taxpayers some money.
https://www.nysif.com/wcforms/Fraud/default.a...
I am a fraud. I am employed by the state. I got hurt on a farm and claimed it was a work related injury. I am getting away with it CLEAN. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. They can't prove anything!! Ha ha ha ha ha. How do you like that people?!?!?!? I love ghosts too. I have sex with orbs
gorillarob money

Rome, NY

#20 Aug 18, 2011
Gerg Josen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a fraud. I am employed by the state. I got hurt on a farm and claimed it was a work related injury. I am getting away with it CLEAN. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. They can't prove anything!! Ha ha ha ha ha. How do you like that people?!?!?!? I love ghosts too. I have sex with orbs
good for you i chief majambo and my savage race get all free and never worked a day then we feed our kids paint chips and sue
Fact Checker

Chelmsford, MA

#21 Aug 18, 2011
Total bullshit, you guys are idiots. Maybe Dave did some US Marshall stuff while he was out. Hopefully you dummies know that involves things like serving a warrant, Not spending 8 hours on the inside. Dave has a tramatic brain injury. That is a fact, he and his family have been through alot because of the attack and the shit he has had to deal with since. Too bad it wasn't one of you. Being investigated and charged is worlds away from being convicted of fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans for Clinton 6 min Ted R 9
House of the Good Shepherd 15 min HPNow 1
Mayors $20,000 raise 18 min Taxpayers Angry 85
Democrat Leadership Cause of Utica Poverty 19 min News 47
Where's Roann Hiding? 20 min Stay Tuned 6
Raises for county politicians 22 min Time for Change 89
Who is bill sczerba (Aug '09) 23 min dee 31
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 27 min Stay Tuned 24
Sad Marriages 1 hr cant catch me 20
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 12 hr Bill Keeler 458