actually

New York, NY

#43 Mar 20, 2013
I like cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on a map you are correct. But you fail to realize that fire districts have nothing to do with maps idiot. St. Luke's is actually in NY Mills for district but you idiots wouldn't take the time to figure that out before you posted. And the Utica OD can write about whatever they want to doesn't mean it's factual. That ragsheet excuse of a newspaper is best used as toilet paper.
NHFD has never called UFD for mutual aid while UFD has used NHFDs services many times.
Respond with real facts that are true to the fire service. You all need to come to the realization that Brooks is not almighty and is just power hungry. He wants more control, more power, more money at your expense. But all of you are to busy rubbing one out in his honor to realize what he is doing.
Part of the Village of NY Mills is inside the TOWN of New Hartford, ergo, St. Luke's is IN New Hartford.

NH has called on Utica FD many many times.
dont be cheap

New York, NY

#44 Mar 20, 2013
possibly

Syracuse, NY

#45 Mar 20, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the Village of NY Mills is inside the TOWN of New Hartford, ergo, St. Luke's is IN New Hartford.
NH has called on Utica FD many many times.
Again on a map you are correct, but St. Luke's is not in NHFD's district swifty.

Bring out examples when NHFD has called on Utica FD. Would love to know when this happened
possibly

Syracuse, NY

#46 Mar 20, 2013
dont be cheap wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1 661782830/-Handshake-agreement -means-free-service-for-St-Luk es
Again, this is not in NHFD's district if it was there would be no "handshake agreement" NHFD would just do it. You are all blinded by Brook's bullshit
dont be cheap

New York, NY

#47 Mar 20, 2013
possibly wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this is not in NHFD's district if it was there would be no "handshake agreement" NHFD would just do it. You are all blinded by Brook's bullshit
Actually it is in the NHFD district, always has been. And there is no way you can prove otherwise.

FAIL!
possibly

Syracuse, NY

#48 Mar 20, 2013
dont be cheap wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is in the NHFD district, always has been. And there is no way you can prove otherwise.
FAIL!
Really, I beg to differ poindexter. Stop at NHFD sometime and ask to see their district lines.
YOUR CLUELESS

New Hartford, NY

#49 Mar 20, 2013
dont be cheap wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL!
Actually you retard. it can be proven by any oneida county fire district map. New Hartford does not cover St. Lukes nor do they ever call Utica. Get your head out Russ ass and look at facts before you run your mouth. you are clueless idiot
actually

New York, NY

#50 Mar 20, 2013
So basically from what we are reading here, NOBODY is responsible for St. Luke's Hospital it appears. Not NH, not NY MIlls, not Utica, who has only a "gentleman's agreement" in place. Wow. Simply amazing that some of you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.
possibly

Syracuse, NY

#51 Mar 20, 2013
actually wrote:
So basically from what we are reading here, NOBODY is responsible for St. Luke's Hospital it appears. Not NH, not NY MIlls, not Utica, who has only a "gentleman's agreement" in place. Wow. Simply amazing that some of you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.
no from what we are reading here it looks like its in NY Mills district and THEY are the ones with the agreement with Utica. St. Luke's has nothing to do with NHFD.
actually

New York, NY

#52 Mar 20, 2013
Anyway, back to the original issue. Why doesn't NH expand their fire dept for those outer areas? Is it too much to ask of them to build additional fire houses? Seems they are enjoying the fruits of expansion but do not want to bear any of the expenses of it.
Juvenile

Feeding Hills, MA

#53 Mar 20, 2013
dont be cheap wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL!
Are you 12? Really? Does mommy know you're using her iphone to type things to grown ups ?
Not an issue

Syracuse, NY

#54 Mar 20, 2013
actually wrote:
Anyway, back to the original issue. Why doesn't NH expand their fire dept for those outer areas? Is it too much to ask of them to build additional fire houses? Seems they are enjoying the fruits of expansion but do not want to bear any of the expenses of it.
Next fire you have call UFD.
Welfare rat

Feeding Hills, MA

#55 Mar 20, 2013
Not an issue wrote:
<quoted text>
Next fire you have call UFD.
Yes. If you want the cellar saved.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#56 Mar 20, 2013
Welfare rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. If you want the cellar saved.
Lol
Utica34

Utica, NY

#57 Mar 20, 2013
I though i had a fire but it was just a burning sensation after a night with mom.
Never Happen

Utica, NY

#58 Mar 20, 2013
Stay the fck out of NH Brooks!

Level 4

Schenectady, NY

#59 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
I though i had a fire but it was just a burning sensation after a night with mom.
Whitesboro trash.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#60 Mar 20, 2013
Being raised with a burning sensation, i often thought about firemen.

Level 4

Schenectady, NY

#61 Mar 20, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Being raised with a burning sensation, i often thought about firemen.
Whitesboro trash.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#62 Mar 20, 2013
We love the burning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
!Griffo/Brindisi Promise "Nano ChipFabulous" De... 2 min shyecopath 2
Man accused of stealing cigarettes, lottery tic... 6 min shyecopath 2
north Utica in the 60s 70s and 80s who/what do ... (Nov '10) 7 min shyecopath 324
Police: Man charged with scamming elderly coupl... 7 min shyecopath 2
Parking garage 9 min shyecopath 3
Utica man charged with drug possession after ne... 9 min shyecopath 4
Where is Judge Popeo?? (Feb '14) 10 min shyecopath 5
Comet crowds weak with 2 sell outs over weekend. 25 min shyecopath 9
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 46 min shyecopath 893
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance