lack of cable service

lack of cable service

Posted in the Utica Forum

Time Warner

Carthage, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Anyone out there still waiting for TW to get your cable back working?
In the middle of the last night, the electric power went out all down Herkimer Rd and wasn't restored until 7:15 AM. National Grid knows how to fix the problem-BUT- TW does not!
I have 3 TVs in my house - NONE of them are working!!!! Called TW this morning, told me "we are working on getting it back on track". Called again at 6PM - told the same BS story. This time, I made a fuss and they are giving me credit for a full day without cable service.
They still have no idea what is causing the cable to be "broken". Recommend everyone experiencing no TV service call TW - raise a fuss and demand credit for a full day without service.
When enough people call and it starts hitting TW in their pocketbook, then, maybe, they will figure out the problem and fix it!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doyle Hardware 1 min Donald Trump 2
Thank You 11 min Tom 1
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 1 hr Shytme britches 6
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 1 hr REally 20
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 2 hr Empire Report 15
Michele Gulla ? 2 hr Big Mouth 38
Gary velletto 2 hr FUnny 7
Cheaters 7 hr Lol 37
Kristin Copeland 22 hr get a life 46
Jill Reales hips Sat which Adam are you 33