raising minmum wages is a way to raise taxes

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
A Joke

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Mar 27, 2013
 
75 cents to take effect next year, what a joke. That is considering it should be double what it is now. My scumbag boss doesnt pay me minimum but also doesnt pay me for the work i do and who gets all that contract money? He does and i should be payed for the work i do cut and dry but not in ny.
gi joe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Mar 28, 2013
 
if mimimum wage was 3.00 a hr maybe people would better themself to get a better job.i vote for 3.00 an hr.
Fort Stanwix And A Tower

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Mar 28, 2013
 
gi joe wrote:
if mimimum wage was 3.00 a hr maybe people would better themself to get a better job.i vote for 3.00 an hr.
If it were 3 an hour those people just wouldn't work.
A Joke

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Mar 28, 2013
 
Where you two been theres a certain group of ppl who have not worked for about 100 years now and probaby wouldnt work if minimum was 12 bucks an hour. Why work if you can get everything handed to you and hustle the system?
Fort Stanwix And Prisons

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

A Joke wrote:
Where you two been theres a certain group of ppl who have not worked for about 100 years now and probaby wouldnt work if minimum was 12 bucks an hour. Why work if you can get everything handed to you and hustle the system?
You're right. There is a certain segment of the population that won't work even if a job offered 12 bucks an hour for them...I'm more concerned with the segment of the population that is willing to work right now for minimum wage. Those people are not quitters. They're not leeches on society. They go to work and are paid the minimum by law.

I wonder what would happen if all minimum wage workers at once just said screw it and left their jobs?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fort Stanwix And Prisons wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. There is a certain segment of the population that won't work even if a job offered 12 bucks an hour for them...I'm more concerned with the segment of the population that is willing to work right now for minimum wage. Those people are not quitters. They're not leeches on society. They go to work and are paid the minimum by law.
I wonder what would happen if all minimum wage workers at once just said screw it and left their jobs?
Then you'd have a whole bunch of job prospects. It sure would be great if you STFU.
Fort Prison

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Mar 29, 2013
 
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'd have a whole bunch of job prospects. It sure would be great if you STFU.
How's the prison today?
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Apr 4, 2013
 
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Stanwix Prison wrote:
http://inplainsight.nbcnews.co m/_news/2013/04/04/17587032-fa st-food-workers-strike-citing- low-wages-its-not-enough?lite &ocid=msnhp&pos=2
Nothing to do now that you're AHL fiasco is over hey Cliffy? So you're pulling up old worn out posts because you think anybody cares about anything you have to say. What a loser. Now..........STFU biotch.
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Apr 4, 2013
 
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do now that you're AHL fiasco is over hey Cliffy? So you're pulling up old worn out posts because you think anybody cares about anything you have to say. What a loser. Now..........STFU biotch.
First of all whitesboro trash the ahl is coming to utica. Second of all is your garbage life that pathetic that you come here to try and insult me? Do you realize how stupid you sound most...actually I take that back. Not most of the time all of the time. Now o check the locks on the prison and keep the normal people of NYS safe garbage.
dick wad

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Apr 4, 2013
 
stanwix prison you are a dick wad. case closed. how many agree. post .
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Apr 4, 2013
 
dick wad wrote:
stanwix prison you are a dick wad. case closed. how many agree. post .
Well...you live in Rome. Enough said.
dick wad

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Apr 4, 2013
 
well no i dont. enough said.half wit.
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Apr 4, 2013
 
dick wad wrote:
well no i dont. enough said.half wit.
Sure you don't.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Apr 4, 2013
 
Hahahahaha
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Apr 4, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Hahahahaha
Have you found colonie yet?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you found colonie yet?
Have you found that thing you call a pecker? I heard you were hung like a dust mite.
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Apr 5, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you found that thing you call a pecker? I heard you were hung like a dust mite.
What's a dust mite? We don't have those in clifton park.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Apr 5, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a dust mite? We don't have those in clifton park.
Yes you do. They are the tiny creatures that the crabs on your mammy's clam eat. Enjoy.
Stanwix Prison

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Apr 5, 2013
 
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do. They are the tiny creatures that the crabs on your mammy's clam eat. Enjoy.
What time did your shit end at the Burger King whitesboro trash? Now go lock the gates you pee on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

257 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 9 min Barbara Waw Waw 119
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 28 min operation greylord 6,317
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 28 min need a friend 25
Whats Right With Utica 32 min Dolly 22
Boiler Maker 33 min Dolly 7
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 1 hr cares 30
Who is Dawn Mahar (Mar '13) 1 hr Silvia 23
Homewreckers 6 hr Carm 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••