|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

CCP Is Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
...and comments like this are why you're stuck where you are whitesboro trash. Lol
...you see trash, I keep the price of rimmers at a $1.00 to eliminate competition and do my part, along with my posts, to make sure all of CNY has azzzzlippp access to a greedy tongue. Besides, I love rank manwholes in my nose. Lol
Flip

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

You imbeciles keep brining up a friggin bass pro shop as your salvation to the city. Get real. It's a smaller bass pro and in an old moldy Montgomery Ward vacated building. The roof caved in on that place years ago. Get a grip. Stop being naive.

I like a good fishing shop like the rest but realistically this isn't gonna create the kind of retail tax dollars the city needs. It's a niche product that after the grand opening will be visited by a few die hard fishermen and the twice a summer fishing families. That's it. Burlington coat factory will have more retail churn.

We all have to stop drinking the koolaid these area politicans have been giving to us. You can dress up a pig but its still a pig. Nothing will change until we uproot these crummy leaders we have in place now and start over.
CCP Is Trash

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Flip wrote:
You imbeciles keep brining up a friggin bass pro shop as your salvation to the city. Get real. It's a smaller bass pro and in an old moldy Montgomery Ward vacated building. The roof caved in on that place years ago. Get a grip. Stop being naive.
I like a good fishing shop like the rest but realistically this isn't gonna create the kind of retail tax dollars the city needs. It's a niche product that after the grand opening will be visited by a few die hard fishermen and the twice a summer fishing families. That's it. Burlington coat factory will have more retail churn.
We all have to stop drinking the koolaid these area politicans have been giving to us. You can dress up a pig but its still a pig. Nothing will change until we uproot these crummy leaders we have in place now and start over.
Don't forget the utica sign.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

A 125 million dollar testing site is the savior for utica! Lol
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
...I make that much a month you pathetic losers. All of it suuuuuckkking azzzzwholes. Jealous. Lol
Love My Home

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I love Utica this is awesome.
Too funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

According to the uticans!
Look where most of the money already went! Gotta love these idiots sucking ass for those government handout corporate welfare jobs. Tsk tsk tsk. So much for "nano empire". This just shows how desperate they are to keep up the nano ruse after losing TSMC 2 months ago. What they are not telling anyone is that they just lost the biggest customer in the industry.

Good luck with that super spectacular 125 trillion dollar super dooooper conduper hoooper nano technology "center" kids!
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>According to the uticans!
Look where most of the money already went! Gotta love these idiots sucking ass for those government handout corporate welfare jobs. Tsk tsk tsk. So much for "nano empire". This just shows how desperate they are to keep up the nano ruse after losing TSMC 2 months ago. What they are not telling anyone is that they just lost the biggest customer in the industry.
Good luck with that super spectacular 125 trillion dollar super dooooper conduper hoooper nano technology "center" kids!
Cretin, meet me at the Fort for some extra manwhole luvin' you sexy beast!

Signed,
Cliffy
Too funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Sad pathetic mentally ill oooticans.

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Too funny wrote:
Sad pathetic mentally ill oooticans.
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Lol. I love you Cretin! Don't wash that lovely manwhole tonight 'cause I'm doing it for you!

You're the best,
Cliffy
Too funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I know I'm the best. That's why my billable hours earn me at least 4x whatever someone on this earth is stupid enough to pay you. Deal with it squid.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Too funny wrote:
I know I'm the best. That's why my billable hours earn me at least 4x whatever someone on this earth is stupid enough to pay you. Deal with it squid.
Yeah Cretin! Tell these stooped Oooticans who you are! I think I just shot a wad in my shorts! I'm gonna lick that crusty pooper shiney toooonight!

Hurry back to the bridge honey,
Cliffy
Too funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah Cretin! Tell these stooped Oooticans who you are! I think I just shot a wad in my shorts! I'm gonna lick that crusty pooper shiney toooonight!
Hurry back to the bridge honey,
Cliffy
Is this all Joan Murphy can raise her lowlife kids to talk and act like?

I think Joan Murphy is a racist piece of shyt who needs to get a visit from karma soon.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Is this all Joan Murphy can raise her lowlife kids to talk and act like?
I think Joan Murphy is a racist piece of shyt who needs to get a visit from karma soon.
That's right Cretin! I don't know who that is but you're the high billing wizard of misinformation and you're telling those stoooopid Ooooticans how the Cliffy eats the bungwhole alright! I love it! Keep that pooper stinky for me.

Love,
Cliffy
Jelly the GD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

<quoted text>
That's right Cretin! I don't know who that is but you're the high billing wizard of misinformation and you're telling those stoooopid Ooooticans how the Cliffy eats the bungwhole alright! I love it! Keep that pooper stinky for me.
Love,
Cliffy
Typical retard rant from the upstate lifelong oootican. Whatever troll.

Whats up? Nopw copdick to suck or copass to lick today?
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>According to the uticans!
They will never understand.
Max

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be a comedy, the way Uticans are so darn gullible. They will believe anything. It its on WKTV, and in the OD two days later, then it must be true! These people really think tomato pie actually tastes good! Only in Utica would anyone buy into this nano nonsense. Nanotech might well be the next "big thing", in Simi Valley, Calif. Far, far away from Utica.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be a comedy, the way Uticans are so darn gullible. They will believe anything. It its on WKTV, and in the OD two days later, then it must be true! These people really think tomato pie actually tastes good! Only in Utica would anyone buy into this nano nonsense. Nanotech might well be the next "big thing", in Simi Valley, Calif. Far, far away from Utica.
I agree with you but I still like tomato pie! Lol
Max

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

<quoted text>
I agree with you but I still like tomato pie! Lol
I have to admit, that I also love tomato pie. Its like a guilty pleasure. Maybe on a future post, I'll make fun of riggies instead.
Utica Investor

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
I am buying real estate in Utica. Looking forward to making money. Nothing in life is a sure bet. But, I feel comfortable with my investments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

241 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro FD to take over 16 min Nikkita 1
Gnatek Cancel the bus 19 min CNY death tax N sewage 77
riggie once attempted suicide 21 min Gaggy 7
Nano Jobs 21 min CNY death tax N sewage 13
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 33 min ROLOL 50
Things u miss 41 min lovinlife 28
riggie spends his life on topix 53 min playboy 7
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr heydude 49
ConMed under siege? 1 hr KOMRAD KOUMO 9