Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

really 100 bands. that nobody ever heard of or gives a crap about. wippy doo! Get ready for those empty bars.... Scott heroin junkie welland but not STP. big deal.... hope it makes somebody there moiney. ANother suck fest.
They

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Oh they'll take to Heroin Scott like a new Messiah!
Joe Sweet

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Yeah I know it sucks, But if people are Dumb enough to pay for shitty music nobody ever heard of. Well I'll take their Money and Buy aton of pot with it.
Sad

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Get a life, and The Bomb is the worst band ever. Mike Santalucia has a two inch dong.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

You bitch that there's nothing to see/do in the area. And when an event is offered, you bitch about that too.

Bunch of sorry people in this area. Really sad.
we dont care

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

SHUT UP REGULAR, BTW K-ROCK OWNS THE UMF SO ITS NOT EVEN JOE'S ANYWAY. EVERYBODY LIKES STUFF TO DO BUT WHEN ITS A SHIZNIT DEAL SAY IT
umaf

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

100 bands and they all suck? maybe you should open your ears and give something new a chance. Oh i forgot, only everything you like in your crappy little world is good? go on eagle street and s a n's d.
we dont care

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

did ya see the od today we spent six figures on this festival bull-sh&%
pschrade

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

we dont care wrote:
did ya see the od today we spent six figures on this festival bull-sh&%
Galaxy Events invested to bring in a national headlining act, and additionally acquired strong sponsors to fund the event.

Not sure who you're referring to as "we," but the City of Utica has no financial investment in this event.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Joe Sweet needs to move back to Camden and het his old job back at the Nice n' Easy. Seriously. He's got no clue. None. He can't even grow a decent beard!

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Summer Teeth wrote:
Joe Sweet needs to move back to Camden and het his old job back at the Nice n' Easy. Seriously. He's got no clue. None. He can't even grow a decent beard!
The irony in this is that JS is living and enjoying life by doing what he loves, which is to be in the music business. He's not thinking about you.

Jealous much?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>The irony in this is that JS is living and enjoying life by doing what he loves, which is to be in the music business. He's not thinking about you.
Jealous much?
If you call ripping off bands and venues being in the 'music business' then, good for him. Nonetheless, I am too busy laughing at him to be jealous.
Outsider looking in

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

I think some people should stop being a thorn in the side of a good thing. Utica has alot to offer, and that is what the festival is about. If you have a problem with it, just don`t go. The rest of us like the fact that Utica does this . Why spew venom? What purpose does it serve? Some people care about this city and want to see it grow . Summer Teeth why don`t you lay your name out there so we can judge you . Take a look beneathe the computer table and see if you got the balls. I doubt it. You are a nobody ....if you were somebody, then claim your prize, let us know why we should listen to your endless rants. Otherwise keep to yourself.
Okgo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Stop being negative about an event like this. It brought people out and it was a good thing. If it wasn't up to your sadly "high" standards then that's your loss. Stop demeaning something that a lot of locals enjoy. Its a good thing. No one was forced to go, they WANTED to go. Live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this a real man? 5 min WTF 1
ConMed under siege? 10 min voce copper 4
The Father @ St. Louis Gonzaga Church 12 min disgusted 5
Gnatek Cancel the bus 16 min NYC unhappiest city in US 16
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 17 min Matt 34
WKTV's new broadcast desk 54 min say what 41
Why Are There Crosses and What Looks Like Garba... 1 hr say what 1
Golfers- where do you play and why 1 hr Gaggy 33
Taylor and crook 5 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 84