tesak a terrible coach

tesak a terrible coach

Posted in the Utica Forum

raider parent

Oneida, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2010
this guy misses practices,doesnt care or teach the kids anything. The worst coach in this schools history. Who is this jill that we keep hearing about. He talks about the kids and some parents behind their backs,and laughs at them when he talks to other coaches. Parents stand up for your kids,dont let this nothing destroy the hockey program.
best deal

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2010
get over it! Tesak is dedicated. He does the best he can! Stop being hateful and spreading rumors. He really does care about the kids and puts plenty of energy into his coaching. You obviously do NOT know him.
i dont know much

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2010
i dont know much but i do know that since teasak took over (hand picked by the incompetent marty nemechek...they havent won a conference game in 3 years ...the record is something like won 9 and lost 59 ...and he (teasak has been given EVERY chance EVERY bit of help hes needed to do the job ...not really his fault ..hes inmature and in way over his head ,,,,shame on YOU marty ,,,things have really gotten better under your watch ....NOT
hammer time

West Leyden, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2010
who is teasak,u mean teabag
Proctor Pride

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2013
This guy sucks
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

West Hartford, CT

#6 Aug 7, 2013
what is wrong with you utica people, its not the coach over there, its the talent... you cant take a bunch of kids that play house in youth hockey and put them on a high school team and expect them to compete with travel kids. they are two steps behind the other kids thats been going on for twenty years.......
Junior rangers president

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Aug 7, 2013
With members of our team on NH they will be very strong. Suck, blow, stroke, phone call
Deep throat

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Terrible coach? I think he's great! My son used to suck and never play and now he still sucks but plays a lot under coach.
Bad coaches

Charlestown, MA

#9 Oct 22, 2013
raider parent wrote:
this guy misses practices,doesnt care or teach the kids anything. The worst coach in this schools history. Who is this jill that we keep hearing about. He talks about the kids and some parents behind their backs,and laughs at them when he talks to other coaches. Parents stand up for your kids,dont let this nothing destroy the hockey program.
Sounds like the same things in 2013 with a youth hockey team as when coach Tesak was at proctor..... He misses half of our games then his shitty assistant runs the show.
David Copperfield

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Poof!!! This post will disappear soon too I guess. The truth hurts. Topix posts can disappear but reality never goes away.......
leon etionne

Ithaca, NY

#11 Oct 30, 2013
Get over it David C., the only truth you and the other 4-5 loser parents / obsessive haters will see is your below average sons get the minimal ice time they deserve, move on through the youth hockey system until they are old enough to have mommy and daddy send them to a private college to follow their real passion, playing the trumpet. At the same time, Coach Tesak will be volunteering his time, still, with a group of younger hockey players looking to make the most of their talents.
Go ahead an continue the threads...soon enough your trumpet playing son will realize people like Coach Tesak aren't the poor excuses of a human being, rather their very own parents are.
Kenny G

Somerville, MA

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Hopefully they play the sax, not the trumpet. I'm pretty sure everyone knows who the poor excuses for a human being are and it's not the people on here who have only spoken the truth. Enjoy your life, your kid hates you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachael Maddow insane 3 min Westie 1
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 6 min RashyRiggs 32
Target Practice 26 min Everybody Hates S... 1
Burglaries in oriskany 28 min Everybody Hates S... 2
News Utica Police Arrest Two Following Drug Raid 30 min Everybody Hates S... 1
Shootica's Cock Problem 32 min All Cocks Hate Sh... 1
Not my Fire Chief 49 min Stosh 9
Who has the best sausage in Utica? 1 hr I know 25

Utica Jobs

More from around the web