Soul's Harbor Church
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Felix

Syracuse, NY

#23 Dec 30, 2013
I did not know the black minister that is referred to earlier. Souls Harbor Church was initially started by a white family who had 3 daughters. It was with this minister where all the trouble began.

With church funds, he owned 2 houses, a classic corvette that was being restored, a classic Mercedes roadster being restored, a radio tower that was being erected, and took multiple scuba diving trips to tropical locations all in the name of God. It was here that the financial trouble began.

It was also the white minister where ethical and moral dilemmas lyed. I can not attest to the black minister. I never knew him.
one who knows

Carthage, NY

#24 Dec 30, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you sound like a very angry little person...Did the church bar you from communion because of your divorce? YOU don't know anything about the Catholic church, as you claim..First assembly of god IS a cult, and they don't pray. al they do is lecture (about bull@#).
I know enough about the Catholic Church and all their MAN MADE rules from my close friends that left the Catholic Church for this reason.

I'm very intelligent and probably know more about religion and why John Calvin and Martin Luther left the Catholic Church and all their powerful ways and began the Protestant Religion movement that is actually stronger than the Catholic Church as their membership exceeds the Catholic Church today.

I am NOT a Catholic, never have been and don't ever want to be one!!!!

As I said before, it is the NON-denominational Churches that are growing in memberships - NOT the Catholic Church or even the Protestant Churches as most people are fed up with organized religon and their man made rules . Visit one of these non-denominational Churches and witness for yourself how the Preacher teaches from the Bible and how to be good Christians - you might educate yourself from the dark hole you are living in.

Judged:

15

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you know NOTHING

Carthage, NY

#25 Dec 30, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough about the Catholic Church and all their MAN MADE rules from my close friends that left the Catholic Church for this reason.
I'm very intelligent and probably know more about religion and why John Calvin and Martin Luther left the Catholic Church and all their powerful ways and began the Protestant Religion movement that is actually stronger than the Catholic Church as their membership exceeds the Catholic Church today.
I am NOT a Catholic, never have been and don't ever want to be one!!!!
As I said before, it is the NON-denominational Churches that are growing in memberships - NOT the Catholic Church or even the Protestant Churches as most people are fed up with organized religon and their man made rules . Visit one of these non-denominational Churches and witness for yourself how the Preacher teaches from the Bible and how to be good Christians - you might educate yourself from the dark hole you are living in.
Beside knowing nothing, you don't sound too awfully bright! You need to do MORE research about calvin and Luther, also. I know of 3 people who have left assembly of god and at leasta dozen who have left the protestants in the last 8 months...They have ALL come to the Catholic church...Probably all friends of YOURS>
FYI

Carthage, NY

#26 Dec 30, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough about the Catholic Church and all their MAN MADE rules from my close friends that left the Catholic Church for this reason.
I'm very intelligent and probably know more about religion and why John Calvin and Martin Luther left the Catholic Church and all their powerful ways and began the Protestant Religion movement that is actually stronger than the Catholic Church as their membership exceeds the Catholic Church today.
I am NOT a Catholic, never have been and don't ever want to be one!!!!
As I said before, it is the NON-denominational Churches that are growing in memberships - NOT the Catholic Church or even the Protestant Churches as most people are fed up with organized religon and their man made rules . Visit one of these non-denominational Churches and witness for yourself how the Preacher teaches from the Bible and how to be good Christians - you might educate yourself from the dark hole you are living in.
calvin bounced all over the place never knowing what he was believing from one moment to the next, UNTIL he was brainwashed by protest.....ants! Get the facts, dummy.
angela goldy

Carthage, NY

#27 Dec 30, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough about the Catholic Church and all their MAN MADE rules from my close friends that left the Catholic Church for this reason.
I'm very intelligent and probably know more about religion and why John Calvin and Martin Luther left the Catholic Church and all their powerful ways and began the Protestant Religion movement that is actually stronger than the Catholic Church as their membership exceeds the Catholic Church today.
I am NOT a Catholic, never have been and don't ever want to be one!!!!
As I said before, it is the NON-denominational Churches that are growing in memberships - NOT the Catholic Church or even the Protestant Churches as most people are fed up with organized religon and their man made rules . Visit one of these non-denominational Churches and witness for yourself how the Preacher teaches from the Bible and how to be good Christians - you might educate yourself from the dark hole you are living in.
Speaking of holes......crawl out of yours and live in the present. You sound Ignorant, and you know what they say about ignorance?.....are you blissful????
one who knows

Carthage, NY

#28 Dec 31, 2013
angela goldy wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of holes......crawl out of yours and live in the present. You sound Ignorant, and you know what they say about ignorance?.....are you blissful????
I'm far from being ignorant - you are the one that can't debate a subject without insults!!!!

Start with reading a history book of why and how the protestant faith was began - YOU might learn something!!

Judged:

13

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you know NOTHING

Carthage, NY

#29 Dec 31, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>I'm far from being ignorant - you are the one that can't debate a subject without insults!!!!
Start with reading a history book of why and how the protestant faith was began - YOU might learn something!!
As I have been a religion for 40+ years, my suggestion to you is to come off your high and face facts...there is NO debate...you want it all one-sided and it is NOT that way. You cannot harp on man-made rules by the catholic church. In actuality, you might say 'man-made' rules by all these other denominations. Do you have both oars in the water?
oh yeah yeah yeah

Carthage, NY

#30 Dec 31, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>I'm far from being ignorant - you are the one that can't debate a subject without insults!!!!
Start with reading a history book of why and how the protestant faith was began - YOU might learn something!!
Ignorance is bliss.....it must suck to be you.
Murry

Jamesville, NY

#31 Jan 1, 2014
you know NOTHING wrote:
<quoted text>As I have been a religion for 40+ years, my suggestion to you is to come off your high and face facts...there is NO debate...you want it all one-sided and it is NOT that way. You cannot harp on man-made rules by the catholic church. In actuality, you might say 'man-made' rules by all these other denominations. Do you have both oars in the water?
You've been a religion? It sounds like this whole topic is about people who have been their own religion.
wowee

Carthage, NY

#32 Jan 1, 2014
Murry wrote:
<quoted text> You've been a religion? It sounds like this whole topic is about people who have been their own religion.
sounds like you had a little toooooo much new years cheer....I think the writer meant 'religion buff'' are you a souls harbor 'nut'??
Lou C Fur

Hixson, TN

#33 Jan 8, 2014
Maracich was his name. He left with all the spoils to AZ. Then some $$hole sent on fro. Hell!
Felix

Syracuse, NY

#34 Jan 27, 2014
Lou C Fur wrote:
Maracich was his name. He left with all the spoils to AZ. Then some $$hole sent on fro. Hell!
You are correct. I know one of his daughters and her family live there. His wife also lives there. However last I knew he was still in the area at his second house. Got away with the spoils is right!!!
SHOG

Tampa, FL

#35 Jan 27, 2015
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Very true!
I know this for a fact as I use to be an Insurance Auditor and 80% of these types of "Churches" headed by black so called "ministers" were corrupt. Most of the monies collected by these so called "ministers" were illegally written off as "Love Offerings" to avoid accountability (money went directly into the "ministers" pockets!
I also know of a business that did work on this "Church" and the "minister" would NOT pay him until he and his entire family joined this "church" and attended their services. Of course, this business owner was NOT black and refused to be bullied by a black man and took this "minister" and his "church" to Court and eventually got his money.
Does not come as a surprise this "church" went belly up - as was expected.
Soul's Harbor Church was predominately a white church, I'd say about 85% white and all of the pastors and associated pastors other than two, who are located down near NYC were all white....and the UPC is almost fully run by whites. Having said that.. Soul's Harbor was a church with great intentions, with alot of great people but yes money became an issue.
Mgs

Davenport, NY

#36 Sep 8, 2016
curious wrote:
If you're so interested you should've attended. Nothing on this page is true, Great pastor- no body 'got rich'
When you say " nothing on this page is true, I take it your comment about "great pastor" is included.
Mgs

Davenport, NY

#37 Sep 8, 2016
curious wrote:
If you're so interested you should've attended. Nothing on this page is true, Great pastor- no body 'got rich'
Absolute power corups absolutely . And your everything on this page is a lie, includes your statement about a "great pastor" A good shepherd lays down his life for his flock, he does not fleece them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 54 min Trumps Army 692
Prostitutes, Riggies, Nano and Big Smelly Turds 1 hr Uncle Pete 9
Arianna Santa Lucia (Apr '13) 2 hr East Utica 19
Demolish The Uptown 4 hr mike 13
Hookers in Utica? (Feb '12) 4 hr Mickjagger 69
Tommy Carcone best fireman 5 hr Dickie 18
Where in the world is Brooklyn Jim 5 hr Stinky Pinky 21
Fired Trooper Matthew T. Sullivan (Nov '09) 7 hr HillBillary 93
New UFD Chief (Jun '17) 7 hr Commie liberal 37
thousands at minnesota for trump 7 hr Dumb liberals 58
Mark Ambrose Blackmailing Fire Chief Because He... 9 hr Fire freaks 27
Does anyone care about illegals getting separat... 14 hr i have a large pnis 124

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages