Next Last
Marty

New Hartford, NY

#44 Jun 17, 2013
Hey It is okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticks and
Stones azzzhole
you really harbor a lot of hate for John u need help Serious help omg what a pathetic life you have to keep all this about John . Tell does this make you feel good do you get off on bashing him on here. What a rotten person u r you have to be a very miserable person with your own life to be so obsessed with John or the hate you have for John is very sick. I can read inito the hate with your post you just want to strike out at him to hurt him and bring him down . If something ever happens to John I will get the best lawyer to go after fb and you for bringing harm to a great human that wouldn't hurt a fly. I have ever post saved that is being put up here watch me because the lie and insults that are being put on here will be in the hands do a dam goog,lawyer. This is slander,harassment,,and bringing harm to a persons mental state and this is want your doing ,,,,,,,!,,go out and get a life moron UR are nothing but a heartless human being u should be tested for mental issues to harbor so much hate for a human being isn't normal
Mommy

Baltimore, MD

#45 Jun 17, 2013
Fight the bullies mommy
Marty

New Hartford, NY

#46 Jun 17, 2013
Mommy wrote:
Fight the bullies mommy
you got it Jeff or Ann!!!!!!!! In the meantime you go for help a mental HELP because no way are you a happy or normal person to harbor all this hate for another human being any professional will tell you this . If you were such a happy and content person you wouldn't wasting good energy on this board and bash people
Norman Bates

Baltimore, MD

#47 Jun 17, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>you got it Jeff or Ann!!!!!!!! In the meantime you go for help a mental HELP because no way are you a happy or normal person to harbor all this hate for another human being any professional will tell you this . If you were such a happy and content person you wouldn't wasting good energy on this board and bash people
. Mother!
Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#48 Jun 17, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
What's criminal is operating a landscaping business without filing a DBA, having insurance or reporting the income to the IRS.
Johnny Geektar rakes in about $5,000 a summer planting flowers from the Home Depot in people's yards.
That is criminal behavior, not falling in love with someone you work with.
That is funny. The guy can't even raise enough money to buy a house and he drives a rust bucket of a truck with some stupid ass flower on it. I heard he quit BN because he got picked on by women managers. This guy is a real Steve Jobs oh boy. He hasn't amounted to anything and lost everything. Yes let's tell the IRS quick. Maybe we should call him Bernie like Madoff.
what a loser

Utica, NY

#49 Jun 17, 2013
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> That is funny. The guy can't even raise enough money to buy a house and he drives a rust bucket of a truck with some stupid ass flower on it. I heard he quit BN because he got picked on by women managers. This guy is a real Steve Jobs oh boy. He hasn't amounted to anything and lost everything. Yes let's tell the IRS quick. Maybe we should call him Bernie like Madoff.
What's worse is your life is such a joke like your mommy an daddy you sit here obsessed with him.

Can't get a job, mom out on the street swallowing so you don't get any ?

Pray to obama to get you some free food and gas money.
Stop it Anne and syrrotin

Utica, NY

#50 Jun 17, 2013
Dear Anne and old man John, please stop it! If you don't harassing me I will tell everybody how your dad touched you and how old John and his kids are losers.
GRAMMAR CHECKER

Utica, NY

#51 Jun 17, 2013
Stop it Anne and syrrotin wrote:
Dear Anne and old man John, please stop it! If you don't harassing me I will tell everybody how your dad touched you and how old John and his kids are losers.
Sentence structure please. Typos too
Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#53 Jun 18, 2013
Shackleferd wrote:
Ok. So this meat slapping wing nut has a broken heart. Big deal. It happens to ALL of us once in a while. It's all how you deal with it, right. I had a chick break my heart, kinda. So, what I did? I slept with her girlfriends and her sister - who was a FREAK in the sack!! And I tried to make it with her mom too. Serious. I got even in a big way!!
So, y'know... Sometimes you gotta move on... It's a big world and there's a pile of hoes out there looking for a good dong pronging. Just gotta find them!
you are so transparent Brando
Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#55 Jun 18, 2013
Shackleferd wrote:
<quoted text>
Please call me Marlin.
not a Marlin like a fish you idiot...or do you see yourself as a fish? You think you know how people's lives are? Well you don't Marlon you jackass. That's a donkey...a male donkey. Keep spinning your wheels brother because everything will reveal itself in due time.
Idiots

Utica, NY

#57 Jun 19, 2013
Shackleferd wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Marlon then?
Or Marion?
What would you like me to reveal?
Ask away!
you are a coward like the rest of the idiots trying to take me down and accuse me of stuff I never started. Telling me to hang myself...wow that is really sad. I wouldn't say that to my worse enemy. That is very sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly hit an amish buggy on 12 North today. 6 min Legal wizz 10
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 8 min Dawson 10
mike callan state farm and turningstone 51 min VSJFG 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 52 min julius 535
Nicest train station in the world 53 min bozo above 2
Told ya nano was already booming 55 min bozo above 2
Jw 1 hr truth 6
Why's did ND trying to hide -PIonish- underage ... 3 hr Wondering 3
Teachers are scared! 4 hr Pinhead Truth 15
parents of ND teach girls drinking and getting ... 7 hr Wondering 11