John castellllo takes the cake
Question Mark

Massapequa, NY

#22 Apr 28, 2013
Castello is a talented songwriter...saw his band Tweed. He writes poetry too. Renaissance guy. Plays piano and guitar. And nice guy all around. I don't get this???
Question Mark

Massapequa, NY

#23 Apr 28, 2013
Holy Toledo wrote:
Just shameful.
He's no idiot...I doubt what you say is true.
Jessica

Clinton, NY

#24 Apr 28, 2013
I don't get all this trash being said about him from the cowards on here but this is all going. To my lawyer in Syracuse if it doesn't stop , pigs and losers , clean your own closets first because you ruin a good persons name you should be as good as John so jealous of him. . Go Bathe yourself and worry about your own family, store clerk and drunks and druggies this is the small mind you have . Can't cure stupid can we
Jessica

Clinton, NY

#25 Apr 28, 2013
News wrote:
Dear John Gabriel castello, I regret to inform you that you did not get the job you applied for as the stunt double for Mr Jack Black in his up coming feature film. Our producer may have another opportunity for you soon as he is currently working on casting the sequel to the Hobbit.
Warner Bros.
wow you must know John very well is this Ann posting again about John or one of his old friends that was Always jealous of John because of all his talents . We live in a sick work and people with so much hate for each other.
Janet

Worcester, MA

#26 Apr 28, 2013
Well wrote:
John is fine Janet, so stop with the posts you crybaby. He dumped you, move on already
ok I won't write anymore. Well off to my AA meeting.
NOT HEARTBROKEN

Manlius, NY

#27 Apr 28, 2013
Super gaaay wrote:
As the cheesiest poster on topix. Dude is heartbroken over a girl he dated last in 2011. So heartbroken in fact that he takes to topix to publicize that his ex doesn't want him anymore but would rather date a senior citizen! Doesn't say much about poor Johnny boy :(
Hate to disappoint, but 1. NOT HEARTBROKEN FOR ANYONE... 2. NOT A LOSER. 3. WIN SOME LOSE SOME 4. FUTURE LOOKS HOPEFUL. 5. CAN ROCK A GIBSON or any other AXE you throw at him! 6. Has a life. 7. Oh, and has a brain too.
sup

Ithaca, NY

#28 Apr 28, 2013
Janet with the blog? What was up with john and her? They popped up and then ended pretty quick. That's why I don't understand why Ann has any issue with him. He's on to his 2nd girl since her.
MLP

Manlius, NY

#29 Apr 29, 2013
John is no loser, he just made a few mistakes with the wrong women. Always a gentleman. He'd give you the shirt off of his back. He lost his shirt and house to one of them, but he's doing fine now and has his life in order. You people saying stuff about someone you think you know, you don't know. Walk in his shoes, put a lot of sweat into rebuilding a fixer upper house and then someone comes along and takes it from him because he doesn't measure up in her eyes. He loved that house and all that garden work he put into it. All wiped away clean. Leave the poor guy alone.
Mia

Clinton, NY

#30 Apr 29, 2013
Frank the tank wrote:
He's the guy that writes all the posts about safe schools do he can "get back " at his ex from years ago. Talk about unstable. This is the type of guy that goes on shooting sprees. Police need to watch this guy.
police need to watch all of you on this fake board that is a totally disgrace to a lot of innocent people. Police need to watch all of you who are so out to get John . He is way over his x he has moved on to much better things . This guy is a great guy with many great friends . Maybe the Police should watch all of u crackheads on this board who stay awake at night to make up stories about good people and ruin their name all of you on here that bash people need to seek professional help all of you sicko's on here .
TRUTH

Moravia, NY

#32 May 29, 2013
John Costello is a complete fraud. He alienates everyone around him with his oppressive "me" attitude. His music stinks just like his bad breath. He drones on about karma and healthy living but spends his free time trolling the internet trying to lash out against the women who've left him. A total hypocrite. Please Johnny geektar, hang yourself.
Azzhole

Albany, NY

#33 May 29, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
John Costello is a complete fraud. He alienates everyone around him with his oppressive "me" attitude. His music stinks just like his bad breath. He drones on about karma and healthy living but spends his free time trolling the internet trying to lash out against the women who've left him. A total hypocrite. Please Johnny geektar, hang yourself.
Hey truth go f yourself hard then hang yourself
Dump

Herkimer, NY

#35 May 29, 2013
Its one thing to get dumped. another when your ex starts banging a fat ass 70 year old guy who thinks he's a mobster then to make matters worse she takes your house!

Anyone would be bitter.

Not to mention traveling all over with a board member aka lover is borderline criminal.
Ex-treme

Ardsley, NY

#36 May 29, 2013
Wait? Why is Castello the bad guy when Anne cheated on him with her employee? Oh yeah, her board member who is also her employee? Aren't there laws against that?
TRUTH

Moravia, NY

#37 May 30, 2013
What's criminal is operating a landscaping business without filing a DBA, having insurance or reporting the income to the IRS.

Johnny Geektar rakes in about $5,000 a summer planting flowers from the Home Depot in people's yards.

That is criminal behavior, not falling in love with someone you work with.
Money bags

Holyoke, MA

#38 May 30, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
What's criminal is operating a landscaping business without filing a DBA, having insurance or reporting the income to the IRS.
Johnny Geektar rakes in about $5,000 a summer planting flowers from the Home Depot in people's yards.
That is criminal behavior, not falling in love with someone you work with.
i think someone is jealous.
Fred

Clinton, NY

#39 May 30, 2013
You people on here bad mouthing JC most be very insecure and living a very miserable life and you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life but glotathe over a persons misfortune. Get a. Life loser I know who you are on here bashing. John look at yourself you drunk that has a serious drinking issue going and can't keep. A job. How about the guys on here that are bashing. John still living off a daddy's money and the friends bashing John on here that failed ,in marriage . Wash your own hands first before you point your finger..Worry about your own pathetic l,Iife before you judge another person.
TRUTH

Moravia, NY

#40 May 30, 2013
Fred wrote:
You people on here bad mouthing JC most be very insecure and living a very miserable life and you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life but glotathe over a persons misfortune. Get a. Life loser I know who you are on here bashing. John look at yourself you drunk that has a serious drinking issue going and can't keep. A job. How about the guys on here that are bashing. John still living off a daddy's money and the friends bashing John on here that failed ,in marriage . Wash your own hands first before you point your finger..Worry about your own pathetic l,Iife before you judge another person.
Is Fred John's father (the guy that ran off when he was a toddler) or his mom posing as a man?

Now I know where John Castello gets his issues from, abandonment daddy issues & an overprotective mother (whom he hates)

Nice try Fred, way to stick up for your loser son.
TRUTH

Moravia, NY

#41 May 30, 2013
Money bags wrote:
<quoted text>i think someone is jealous.
Jealous? You must be too dim to get the point. Falling in love with a co-worker is not criminal behavior, but conducting a business outside the lines & not reporting earned income to the IRS is most definitely criminal behavior.

I'm not jealous of lawbreakers, I earn money the honest way.
Money bags

Holyoke, MA

#42 May 30, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? You must be too dim to get the point. Falling in love with a co-worker is not criminal behavior, but conducting a business outside the lines & not reporting earned income to the IRS is most definitely criminal behavior.
I'm not jealous of lawbreakers, I earn money the honest way.
Oh please he works hard. People hate to see others make money. Worry about the welfare people we go to work for everyday.
Hey It is okay

Ithaca, NY

#43 Jun 17, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Sticks and
Stones azzzhole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
al frankin groping pictures lmfao 3 min Porkulus 52
One Term Tenney 5 min mugwamp 64
NY Mills the new Cornhill 13 min Tony 4
pizza 49 min delivery 17
Oneida County Legislators Soon to Get Raise 52 min Gullible Taxpayers 63
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 54 min Beads of Sweat 264
Teachers that cheat and Chrissy salatino thread... 54 min About time 26
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 55 min Decades of Scams 39
Twin Ponds shoot em up 1 hr Lol 26
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 2 hr Cps 21