John castellllo takes the cake

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Super gaaay

Waltham, MA

#1 Apr 26, 2013
As the cheesiest poster on topix. Dude is heartbroken over a girl he dated last in 2011. So heartbroken in fact that he takes to topix to publicize that his ex doesn't want him anymore but would rather date a senior citizen! Doesn't say much about poor Johnny boy :(
Love it

Lowville, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Finally the truth. This guy neeeeeds help I say.
News

Lowville, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Dear John Gabriel castello, I regret to inform you that you did not get the job you applied for as the stunt double for Mr Jack Black in his up coming feature film. Our producer may have another opportunity for you soon as he is currently working on casting the sequel to the Hobbit.

Warner Bros.
Frank the tank

Lowville, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
He's the guy that writes all the posts about safe schools do he can "get back " at his ex from years ago. Talk about unstable. This is the type of guy that goes on shooting sprees. Police need to watch this guy.
Holy Toledo

Lowville, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Just shameful.
Frannie

Lowville, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Frank the tank wrote:
He's the guy that writes all the posts about safe schools do he can "get back " at his ex from years ago. Talk about unstable. This is the type of guy that goes on shooting sprees. Police need to watch this guy.
They better get extra security at the aud for that build a bike event with this douche on the loose.
Knowing him he's got other uses for those banana seats!
Mr chuckles

Lowville, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.
Daddys girl

Herkimer, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Anne is just chasing the daddy she never had. No worries world, John c is no threat to anyone. Anne just hates that her affair has been exposed. Problem is people knew when it started. Their arrogance forced others to start talking and when you pay your boyfriend, that's called prostitution!

Someone should seriously check in to that agency. Board member gets paid to do nothing? Eh? Whatever. Board member gets paid to do nothing while sleeping with his employee while she pays him? Borderline criminal and certainly scandalous.
Seriously

Lowville, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Danger to the public. Maybe himself actually.
Safe act

Lowville, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Call cuomo. Hope this guy has no firearms.
Daddys girl

Ardsley, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Whats a bigger threat? A guy who's life was ruined by a bipolar nut who missed her dad so much that she started a two year affair with a 70 year old married guy? And so people make a point to simply call these two on their bullshit.

Or someone who makes 70,000 a year while paying her boyfriend another 15-20,000 a year (of taxpayer money), would sleep with a married man, pretend to be friends with his wife, and takes down every tread that exposes her. So much so, her moron boyfriend has convinced her to go on the offensive vs someone who never did anything against either of them.
Keys

Springfield, MA

#12 Apr 26, 2013
So she ruined your life? Great...hide the guns

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 26, 2013
I ccould use alittle
Blah

Lowville, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2013
John I've decided to "keep it real". my next words to you will be in person. Ive really lowered myself to comment on this lowest medium of communication already. For your information I'm neither John nor Anne.
Realist

Herkimer, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Again with the bully tactics. Uh, I'm not smart enough to formulate a good comeback so I'll threaten to "see you in person". Blah blah blah.

Hey dipshit,

http://www.spokeo.com/search...

It's not hard to find people. Are you coming to see me or shoud I wait til next Friday to see you in Syracuse?
Wrong guy

Lowville, NY

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Duh. Surprise for you when we meet and it's not a "70 yrd old". Also John, no threats here from me. You'll only get a conversation with me. Do yourself a favor and know who your speaking to before you attempt to insult ones intelligence.
Lilly

Needham Heights, MA

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Wrong guy wrote:
Duh. Surprise for you when we meet and it's not a "70 yrd old". Also John, no threats here from me. You'll only get a conversation with me. Do yourself a favor and know who your speaking to before you attempt to insult ones intelligence.
wow big tough guy I am so scared
Silly

Syracuse, NY

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text> wow big tough guy I am so scared
Of course you're scared. That's why you write on topix about sh*t in stead of in person. That's obvious.
TRUTH

Manlius, NY

#19 Apr 28, 2013
Many sides to a story, but the truth always reveals itself and karma will too.
Well

Wethersfield, CT

#21 Apr 28, 2013
John is fine Janet, so stop with the posts you crybaby. He dumped you, move on already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
downtown hospital - deleted? 5 min Build at St Lukes 4
one bill down and one bill to go 5 min miss jones 2
clinton arena nhl game 8 min Likes Hockey 9
Reasons To Move To Whitesboro (May '14) 23 min CNY better than y... 50
Kevy Kev crossley 31 min For The Record 36
Cops looking for Renee fatta 48 min SteveZumpano 2
74 mph, No seat belt, No lights and the other d... 58 min uh huh 18
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 3 hr heehaw 44
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 3 hr language please 38
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 9 hr Good memories 109