Bill Keeler is a foot fetish freak!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Keeler does love feet

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Back when he worked for 94 K Rock in the 90s behind Dave's Diner. I worked for this turd for a while. He LOVED smelling and licking womens feet. I'm not kidding. Once he took a pair a girls dirty socks and put them in his mouth. He loved it! This was all before he was married. I'm pretty sure he enjoys his wife's feet. Other posts about his foot fetish is totally true!!!!!
He likes feet So what

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2013
This may seem odd but, it's totally true. One of my friends dated him back in late 80s. He got freakey with sucking her toes and licking her feet. It's OK. What ever floats your boat man.
hank hill

Matthews, NC

#3 Mar 27, 2013
How does one discover they have this sort of fetish? Is it just something you know? Or...hell I don't even know what I'm trying to ask here...
talent scout

Cortland, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
First you get exited going to the Mall cause there is hundreds of shoe stores there! Then you apply for a jobat one of them and get hired if you are lucky!!
hank hill

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 28, 2013
talent scout wrote:
First you get exited going to the Mall cause there is hundreds of shoe stores there! Then you apply for a jobat one of them and get hired if you are lucky!!
lol ok
dope

Camden, NY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
He talked about today on wibx he will have a guest on soon to talk about it. See a pattern going on here? All the guests and subject Bill brings up casually end up being features on his show and all are his interests. Notice how weird the subject matter is now with Bill there, his show is a reflection on how weird and issue ridden Bill is. These kinds of behavior will only lead to chair sniffing, which he might like too.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 22, 2013
dope wrote:
He talked about today on wibx he will have a guest on soon to talk about it. See a pattern going on here? All the guests and subject Bill brings up casually end up being features on his show and all are his interests. Notice how weird the subject matter is now with Bill there, his show is a reflection on how weird and issue ridden Bill is. These kinds of behavior will only lead to chair sniffing, which he might like too.
At least he has something interesting to talk about.
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> At least he has something interesting to talk about.
Defending your hero?
well

Camillus, NY

#9 Apr 23, 2013
dope wrote:
You people on topix give the best advertising---free! Keep up the good work!
howard

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Bill Keeler talks tough. When Larry Tanoury went on his show he shut Keeler down
Prisons and Forts

Schenectady, NY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Bring up that money you owe to the city of utica bill. Talk about that.
any publicity is good

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Topix is free marketing, He needs listeners.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 23, 2013
LiveFromMomsBasement wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your hero?
You are clueless.
Wboro Trash Fux His Mom

Schenectady, NY

#14 Apr 23, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> You are clueless.
So are you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 33 min To be expected 3
Are Mike R. and Jessica W. still a couple. 43 min Old News 3
(anyone know a polish guy named martin in west ... 1 hr ssc 2
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 2 hr willie nelson 414
David Inserra 3 hr Tough momma 2
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 37
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 4 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Proctor football should be ashamed. 5 hr Get a life 15
School Principals 7 hr Bernie 5