UFD Chief Brooks new Grand Marshall
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kamakazell

Manlius, NY

#84 Feb 2, 2013
Russel Babbling Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>No retard there you go again "all your houses won't burn down fuckface. Could you crank up your debate logic or is that about as high as you can jump? The facts are that the report Dinapoli dropped on your stupid fkn asses says that your public safety and fire is overly expensive. Also you are well overstaffed and overbrassed. Remember THAT ugly uncomfortable truth?
Here agian so your pinhead can try to wrap around are the facts-
"Utica spends far more for public safety than the average city at 31.2% of total expenditures compared to 25.9%."
Do you need me to hire you some Park Outdoor Advertising with a chart on it so you potatoes finally get it?
NONE of your fkn bullshyt pipedreams add up. EVER! You can't sustain it unless you finalize the decision you made when you decided to overhire and overcompensate underperformers (yeah YOU UFD who despite being overfunded and overstaffed per capita let a man DIE in a fire because all 130 of you fucktards couldn't sprout a pube and get a guy out of a 20 foot tall wooden box because you claim you didn't have a map or an accurate description of the houseing! Easier to blame a codes violation)
That's the face of your public safety in uterus NY.
Lies. Demands. Delusions of grandeur. Hate. ignorance. Racism. Incompetence. Greed. Theft. Abuse of official resources.
Just LOOK at your results you pathetic bags of stomach bile.
Yeah, now squeal and fkn WHINE here some more and DEMAND that tax increase from the last 50 peanuts you have living there paying taxes.
How much are you paying that paramecium unevolved old fk fire chief again? Yeah you retards SHOULD be worried about you pathetic shacks burning down with lunatics and fraud who beat puffychest and wave our flags for their won arrival. Fuuuuuuuck you!
Now someone point out where this man in media has said he served in Viet Nam!
Here is a MSN MSNBC news release reported by WKTV on 4/1/2003.....Rally Held at Hanna Park
More than 100 people got together at Hanna Park Saturday to support Operation Iraqui Freedom and the commander-in-chief. People young and old pledged allegiance to the flag and sang patriotic songs. They also listened to speeches and waved flags to show their feelings about the war. Utica's assistant fire chief says he hopes our troops know how much Americans appreciate their service. "I would hope that they would know that we admire them, we appreciate the extreme sacrifices that they are making, so that we can have events like we are having," Russ Brooks said. Brooks servedin the U.S Marines during Vietnam, and saw qutie a bit of combat.
This news release was reported on WKTV and was challenged by Viet Nam Veterans, no retractions was made by either WKTV or Russ Brooks. That is the facts and they are the truth.
kamakazell

Manlius, NY

#85 Feb 2, 2013
Some one had to tell WKTV that Russ Brooks was a US Marine during the Viet Nam war and seen quite a bit of combat. (Very Hard to do when his separation papers on file at the county clerk's office shows he had no overseas duty) WKTV must of been told by a little birdie in the sky about Russ Brooks heroics in Viet Nam. If this was a mistake on part of the news cast the individual should of come forward and set the record strait, to let this lie continue is a dishonor to every veteran who served in combat and especiallsy the ones that lost their lives. I have great latitude for bullshitters but in this case I can not stand by and allow this sort of thing to continue. We must honor those who deserve honor, not those who steal valor for personal gain.
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#86 Feb 2, 2013
There is an organization called "Stolen Valor". The main purpose is to investigate people who allege to be Navy Seals,Army Rangers, Special Forces and PX heroes, who claim to have been awarded citations (medal of honor,purple heart, bronze & silver star). These people who claim to be Patton (like Brooks) should be required to produce proof that they're real heroes. Since Brooks is a public servant he should show his proof he was a viet nam vet.
Remsen VFW

Utica, NY

#87 Feb 2, 2013
kamakazell wrote:
Some one had to tell WKTV that Russ Brooks was a US Marine during the Viet Nam war and seen quite a bit of combat.(Very Hard to do when his separation papers on file at the county clerk's office shows he had no overseas duty) WKTV must of been told by a little birdie in the sky about Russ Brooks heroics in Viet Nam. If this was a mistake on part of the news cast the individual should of come forward and set the record strait, to let this lie continue is a dishonor to every veteran who served in combat and especiallsy the ones that lost their lives. I have great latitude for bullshitters but in this case I can not stand by and allow this sort of thing to continue. We must honor those who deserve honor, not those who steal valor for personal gain.
I heard they have at least a half dozen guys with stolen valor that never served in Vietnam. But the Govt has taken the position last year that one who falsely makes a claim of service is protected from prosecution by the first ammendment...right of free speech. I feel so bad for the guys who paid their dues and have to share the limelight with phonies.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

#88 Feb 2, 2013
OK Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit with your self important, paranoia, dimwitted crap. You have made a fool of yourself over and over. Would you like some mustard with your baloney or cheese with your whine?
OkPussy so you can make the retarded "whine and cheese" comment loser. But as I predicted you scumbags have nothing to add to the facts I point out about what a fake decrepit old scumbag Brooks is do you? Nope.

Typical loudmouth ineffective OOotican.

Anyway, now back to trhe point- your pubic safety is ineffected and well well overpriced.

Anything REAL to contribute scumfuck or just the usual flappinasshole noise? You little stinkpussies are incapable of handling this. Your own deeds thrown up in your pathetic pale mealymouthed faces.
All noise.

So 'hurrahh' for the failed lying public leech parasite Russel the oid faaaag Brooks.

Kamikaze, thanks. I'm going to verify these comments and reports and file a complaint about this public douchebag personally.

I'll teach you to think a cheese and whine retard comment will dismiss the truth and utter FAILURE that fucking queer Brooks is.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

#89 Feb 2, 2013
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a MSN MSNBC news release reported by WKTV on 4/1/2003.....Rally Held at Hanna Park
More than 100 people got together at Hanna Park Saturday to support Operation Iraqui Freedom and the commander-in-chief. People young and old pledged allegiance to the flag and sang patriotic songs. They also listened to speeches and waved flags to show their feelings about the war. Utica's assistant fire chief says he hopes our troops know how much Americans appreciate their service. "I would hope that they would know that we admire them, we appreciate the extreme sacrifices that they are making, so that we can have events like we are having," Russ Brooks said. Brooks servedin the U.S Marines during Vietnam, and saw qutie a bit of combat.
This news release was reported on WKTV and was challenged by Viet Nam Veterans, no retractions was made by either WKTV or Russ Brooks. That is the facts and they are the truth.
Thanks Kamakazell I am aware some people are already digging for these comments and will be alerting people who will shove this up WKTV and Brook's azz. This is the face of most of your lying fraud pubic servants in utica.
Yeah, all the fake faggggot scumbags playing "Department Heads" in utica have a lot more to be talking about than "How much we've counted our pencils and deserve tha tax increase" to pay for their bloated ineffective police and fire depts.
Frauds all

United States

#91 Feb 3, 2013
Bump. More unaccountable cripples.
The failed pubic servants are all hoping uticas last 30 taxpayers are going to take the tax hike they want to propose sitting down.
The top 3 queens at the UPD and the top 3 queens at the UFD should get slapped around like the pubic bitches they ARE in public for wasting the goodwill of a whole community on their own racism, greed and utter incompetence.

Look at the abysmal results from these fake pubic safety wanabe heroes.
look at resq mission post

Utica, NY

#92 Feb 4, 2013
former employee sounds like he is describing Matt Sullivan & Russ Brooks Officers of the GAIF & Irish Cultural HOLE! peas in a pod...
OH BROTHER

Fayetteville, NY

#93 Feb 4, 2013
the black savages He found his son on top of his mother with his trousers pulled down and hitting her in the head with a hammer.

The father pulled his own away and detained him until police arrived.

The alleged attack took place after Dye turned up at his grandmother's home in Chester, South Carolina, at 4am last Thursday.

The woman told police Dye showed up at her home with a hammer in his hand and began complaining about not having a girlfriend. He said he was going to 'get some'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21877...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
last one out

United States

#94 Feb 4, 2013
OH BROTHER wrote:
the black savages He found his son on top of his mother with his trousers pulled down and hitting her in the head with a hammer.
The father pulled his own away and detained him until police arrived.
The alleged attack took place after Dye turned up at his grandmother's home in Chester, South Carolina, at 4am last Thursday.
The woman told police Dye showed up at her home with a hammer in his hand and began complaining about not having a girlfriend. He said he was going to 'get some'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21877...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Ok cop nobody cares you wanna change the subject to distract what scum your public officials are. Move along go start a racist thread idiot. We're talking about what laughable public failures you are on this one.
No Se Fumar

United States

#95 Feb 6, 2013
New day, new oootica public safety lawsuit-

Even Tin Klotz is suing the UFD!

Families of James Street fire victims suing city lol!

Boy what "great" public safety department heads you have oootica! They cost you almost as many millions in lawsuits as they do in their paychecks LMFAO!!

What a town!

UTICA —

The family members and administrators of the estates of the four victims of a fatal 2009 fire at 102 James St. are suing the city of Utica for alleged deliberate indifference, negligence, carelessness and recklessness.

The suit asks for compensatory, punitive damages and attorney fees, allegeding the city intentionally acted with indifference, negligence, carelessness and recklessness.

Bruce Bush, 41, Douglas Crane, 24, Glenard Drake, 44, and Terry Singh, 28, all died of asphyxia due to smoke inhalation.

The Utica Fire Department and Fire Chief Russell Brooks are also named in the lawsuit.

The lawsuit, was filed on Sept. 29, 2012 in U.S. District Court.

The city for its part has filed a motion to dismiss. The former owner of the property, Timothy Klotz, has also filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against the city.

A hearing on that motion is scheduled for Feb. 22.

Boy what timing! I sure hope he wears that kilt like a man on the big parade day and "Grand Marshall"!

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

#96 Feb 20, 2013
Just want Matty to know we're still here...how much money are you going to lose on the parade this year Matt?
Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

#97 Feb 21, 2013
Again...Brooks is the oldest active fire chief in NYS. 84...will be 85 in May. $112K annual salary. $15/month he pays for health ins.
Jerkface

Little Falls, NY

#98 Feb 21, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
Again...Brooks is the oldest active fire chief in NYS. 84...will be 85 in May.$112K annual salary.$15/month he pays for health ins.
Some people can't accept when the dream is over. He is surrounded by people 2 generations or more younger. Anyone with a brain got tired of the baloney and moved on.....Yet he still lingers. When is it enough? It's beyond being about what's best for the city and simply about what's best for one mans ego. Crazy.
Its Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#99 Feb 21, 2013
Russel Babbling Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>OkPussy so you can make the retarded "whine and cheese" comment loser. But as I predicted you scumbags have nothing to add to the facts I point out about what a fake decrepit old scumbag Brooks is do you? Nope.
Typical loudmouth ineffective OOotican.
Anyway, now back to trhe point- your pubic safety is ineffected and well well overpriced.
Anything REAL to contribute scumfuck or just the usual flappinasshole noise? You little stinkpussies are incapable of handling this. Your own deeds thrown up in your pathetic pale mealymouthed faces.
All noise.
So 'hurrahh' for the failed lying public leech parasite Russel the oid faaaag Brooks.
Kamikaze, thanks. I'm going to verify these comments and reports and file a complaint about this public douchebag personally.
I'll teach you to think a cheese and whine retard comment will dismiss the truth and utter FAILURE that fucking queer Brooks is.
He's a hate-filled ranter, he's..........Cretin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 2 min Jim SEEMANN 39
Utica makes another TOP 10 WORST city list lol! 3 min Warzone Shootica 4
chimps FLOCK TO NY FREE COLLEGE FREE NYLONS 5 min Jim SEEMANN 11
africa MAKES NEW MARS LANDER WITH LION SPEED (Dec '14) 7 min Jim SEEMANN 50
cornhill ALL HAVE MASTERS in Wafer Fabrication ... 8 min Jim SEEMANN 3
Anthony Zee Donaldson's talk show 12 min Boner Jams 5
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. (Mar '16) 15 min Scammy deals again 743
Tenney 26 min Tenney Was Right 25
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 3 hr BeautifulParis 124
teddy talerico good hes dead 8 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 6
The U P D cover-up 8 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages