Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Freebie the Bean wrote:
Brooks makes $112K/ year as chief. He has so many years in he's maxed out on his retirement. He can make $102K/year if he retired now. His health insurance, however, would increase in retirement to $22/month. He's the oldest active fire chief in NYS. He will be 87 in May. He served 22 months in Vietnam. He has one silver star, 2 bronze stars (one w/V device), a CIB, senior jumpmaster wings. and 3 purple hearts. He was in Vietnam from Oct. 1966 thru July 1968 with 2/86th Armored Cav Division.
In his mid 60's
Does not make $112K (see through NY)
Health Insurance would be the same
Max Pension would 70% FAS
Viet Nam ????????? They would probably be hanging on a wall in his office if it were true.

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
In his mid 60's
Viet Nam ????????? They would probably be hanging on a wall in his office if it were true.
It was sarcasm!
Looking Forward

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Chief for Mayor
Sullivan for West Utica Councilman
Bveld

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Just another drunken pension boy.
9-11 9-11 9-11 blah blah blah
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
In his mid 60's
The closest he ever got to Viet Nam was watching Full Metal Jacket. The guy is a disgrace to himself, the UFD, the U S Marines, and the City of Utica.
down girl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>The closest he ever got to Viet Nam was watching Full Metal Jacket. The guy is a disgrace to himself, the UFD, the U S Marines, and the City of Utica.
Coming from a welfare loser that's a topix failure really hurts, probably as much as when your daddy when he goes in you.
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

down girl wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a welfare loser that's a topix failure really hurts, probably as much as when your daddy when he goes in you.
You should not post, it reveals your intelligence which is equal to a flea's. NOw go find a hole and crawl into it, you are a pathetic loser and a sickening excuse for a human being. What is wrong, you can not take the truth about your leader.
The Lowest

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hate a guy all you want, but to verbally assault someone's spouse is wrong.
city

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

WOW, Kamakazell
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

FF forever wrote:
AH Pete you are a stroker, with peanut balls. I would love to see you tell him that .you would crap and piss yourself, just like you did at Jack Apple seeds , you coward rat bastard, RAT BASTARD
And hows the slut wife
Get your affairs in order. I know who you are.
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The Lowest wrote:
Hate a guy all you want, but to verbally assault someone's spouse is wrong.
That is the type of people you have on the UFD, this guy made a bad mistake.
The Lowest

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I agree, the lack of the ability to debate causes them to make juvenile responses.
Lucky Charms

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

How nice for Mr. Brooks. e can smile and wave to the survivors of the people that "were already dead" when his hose buddys arrive to peepee on the fires. What a hero he is.
FF forever

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Here we go again,, How about a little more private tough man , God is my witness Ill put you in a box,, And believe me its not who you think it is,, Come on big man,,, I await
thin nerve

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

FF forever wrote:
Here we go again,, How about a little more private tough man , God is my witness Ill put you in a box,, And believe me its not who you think it is,, Come on big man,,, I await
looks like you hit a nerve, now bump it up by posting Pete's address on here, phone, SSN.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

thin nerve wrote:
<quoted text> looks like you hit a nerve, now bump it up by posting Pete's address on here, phone, SSN.
More like he had HIS nerve hit!
It's amazing how truly pathetic Brooks' supporters are.

Lowlife cashing their little checks.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

blah wrote:
You show your ignorance, not only with the crap that you post, but with the lame misuse and twist of words. Are we suppose to be impressed with your wit and so called intelligence? Guess what? You fail at both. But you do succeed and displaying why no one should believe or care about a thing you say. Hurry now, I know it's happy hour there in Florida, most likely BOCA.
Yeah whatever Boca. Anyway lowlife YOU fail. You're the retard stuck defending a 90 year old incontinent failed fireman in freeze dried oootica. Don't hate me because I have more passion and charisma in my pinky than you have in your whole fked up upstate gene pool.
Remember I'm not the one talking from the bottom of a hole. I don't have these wants and problems in my life. I prepared for my life. Remember?
Hope all you asspuffers enjoy the big tax increase coming down in Palmeri's new budget! Fkn helpless conflicted retards. Yas deserve what you got there!
Nutz

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Russel Babbling Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah whatever Boca. Anyway lowlife YOU fail. You're the retard stuck defending a 90 year old incontinent failed fireman in freeze dried oootica. Don't hate me because I have more passion and charisma in my pinky than you have in your whole fked up upstate gene pool.
Remember I'm not the one talking from the bottom of a hole. I don't have these wants and problems in my life. I prepared for my life. Remember?
Hope all you asspuffers enjoy the big tax increase coming down in Palmeri's new budget! Fkn helpless conflicted retards. Yas deserve what you got there!
Hey it's the shit bum engineer know it all. Bragging how he planned his life. Nerd alert....we all grow tired of your anti public safety black and white view. Not all public services are bad. Do you think we should all have our houses burn down? Maybe just close all prisons and let the scumbags like you walk around freely with no police as well. You're a blazing idiot.
In any event Your mom plans shit for you. You also shouldn't let her dress you every morning before the blue bus picks you up. I hope you can make a good bunch of pencils today. Enjoy your day you low life freak.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it's the shit bum engineer know it all. Bragging how he planned his life. Nerd alert....we all grow tired of your anti public safety black and white view. Not all public services are bad. Do you think we should all have our houses burn down? Maybe just close all prisons and let the scumbags like you walk around freely with no police as well. You're a blazing idiot.
In any event Your mom plans shit for you. You also shouldn't let her dress you every morning before the blue bus picks you up. I hope you can make a good bunch of pencils today. Enjoy your day you low life freak.
No retard there you go again "all your houses won't burn down fuckface. Could you crank up your debate logic or is that about as high as you can jump? The facts are that the report Dinapoli dropped on your stupid fkn asses says that your public safety and fire is overly expensive. Also you are well overstaffed and overbrassed. Remember THAT ugly uncomfortable truth?

Here agian so your pinhead can try to wrap around are the facts-

"Utica spends far more for public safety than the average city at 31.2% of total expenditures compared to 25.9%."

Do you need me to hire you some Park Outdoor Advertising with a chart on it so you potatoes finally get it?

NONE of your fkn bullshyt pipedreams add up. EVER! You can't sustain it unless you finalize the decision you made when you decided to overhire and overcompensate underperformers (yeah YOU UFD who despite being overfunded and overstaffed per capita let a man DIE in a fire because all 130 of you fucktards couldn't sprout a pube and get a guy out of a 20 foot tall wooden box because you claim you didn't have a map or an accurate description of the houseing! Easier to blame a codes violation)

That's the face of your public safety in uterus NY.

Lies. Demands. Delusions of grandeur. Hate. ignorance. Racism. Incompetence. Greed. Theft. Abuse of official resources.

Just LOOK at your results you pathetic bags of stomach bile.

Yeah, now squeal and fkn WHINE here some more and DEMAND that tax increase from the last 50 peanuts you have living there paying taxes.

How much are you paying that paramecium unevolved old fk fire chief again? Yeah you retards SHOULD be worried about you pathetic shacks burning down with lunatics and fraud who beat puffychest and wave our flags for their won arrival. Fuuuuuuuck you!

Now someone point out where this man in media has said he served in Viet Nam!
OK Honey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Russel Babbling Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>No retard there you go again "all your houses won't burn down fuckface. Could you crank up your debate logic or is that about as high as you can jump? The facts are that the report Dinapoli dropped on your stupid fkn asses says that your public safety and fire is overly expensive. Also you are well overstaffed and overbrassed. Remember THAT ugly uncomfortable truth?
Here agian so your pinhead can try to wrap around are the facts-
"Utica spends far more for public safety than the average city at 31.2% of total expenditures compared to 25.9%."
Do you need me to hire you some Park Outdoor Advertising with a chart on it so you potatoes finally get it?
NONE of your fkn bullshyt pipedreams add up. EVER! You can't sustain it unless you finalize the decision you made when you decided to overhire and overcompensate underperformers (yeah YOU UFD who despite being overfunded and overstaffed per capita let a man DIE in a fire because all 130 of you fucktards couldn't sprout a pube and get a guy out of a 20 foot tall wooden box because you claim you didn't have a map or an accurate description of the houseing! Easier to blame a codes violation)
That's the face of your public safety in uterus NY.
Lies. Demands. Delusions of grandeur. Hate. ignorance. Racism. Incompetence. Greed. Theft. Abuse of official resources.
Just LOOK at your results you pathetic bags of stomach bile.
Yeah, now squeal and fkn WHINE here some more and DEMAND that tax increase from the last 50 peanuts you have living there paying taxes.
How much are you paying that paramecium unevolved old fk fire chief again? Yeah you retards SHOULD be worried about you pathetic shacks burning down with lunatics and fraud who beat puffychest and wave our flags for their won arrival. Fuuuuuuuck you!
Now someone point out where this man in media has said he served in Viet Nam!
Quit with your self important, paranoia, dimwitted crap. You have made a fool of yourself over and over. Would you like some mustard with your baloney or cheese with your whine?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

247 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tailor & the Cook 6 min beret bastards 15
carla percia bs email 15 min Kaiser Karam 14
thanks CRA CKERS FOR THE FREE FOOD RENT HEALTH ... 21 min traygonaa walllbllea 12
lip REDUCTION WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE 22 min traygonaa walllbllea 1
post YOUR FAVORITE PANTYHOSE FOR SUMMER 24 min traygonaa walllbllea 1
4-Year-Old Left With Drugs As Dad Ran From Police 26 min CORNHUSKJOWLS 10
name ALL THE AFRICAN RESTAURANTS WITH DELICIOU... (Jan '14) 26 min CORNHUSKJOWLS 42
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 31 min UNHINGED 24
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 40 min UNHINGED 35
ConMed under siege? 2 hr Old School Fan 12
Golfers- where do you play and why 5 hr jackson 42
WKTV's new broadcast desk 6 hr uticanna 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000