Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Who caresfatass wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody but you cares. No
No, not everyone is complaining about the choice, only the same two screwballs that use endless fake names, that find fault with everything that committee and Sullivan does. You would bitch no matter who was chosen. It's your only goal. You show what assh*les you are each time you start your bullsh*t. But aleast now you've made it to Topix Assh*le Hall of Fame otherwise known as TAHF. Bravo, great work dummies~
we know

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

speak for you self idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not everyone is complaining about the choice, only the same two screwballs that use endless fake names, that find fault with everything that committee and Sullivan does. You would bitch no matter who was chosen. It's your only goal. You show what assh*les you are each time you start your bullsh*t. But aleast now you've made it to Topix Assh*le Hall of Fame otherwise known as TAHF. Bravo, great work dummies~
You must be talking about the topix fireman, they have saved millions from mom's basement. These losers would run from a match.
Father Daley

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Russ can I be in parade to or are you going to call me nsmes
snake pliskin

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

He was VERY rude & mouthy to me once.
Who caresfatass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

we know wrote:
<quoted text> You must be talking about the topix fireman, they have saved millions from mom's basement. These losers would run from a match.
Glad you and the idiot blower boy are all proud of yourselves for doing zipshit for a living. You people are so pathetic and FULL OF YOURSELVES you're astonishing. I've said it before do two tours in Afghanistan and tell me how big and fkn scary your welfare dole job is. The FACTS are that they are a waste.

If you can't accept it don't read kids stop whining like a paper ass. Get a fkn real job and you wouldn't have to hear it.
barfly

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Revisionist wrote:
Heck, they could've chosen Bill Keeler.
No not billy boy but joe kelly the king of jokers
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Utica spends more for public safety than the average city, at 31.2 percent of total expenditures compared to 25.9 percent.

And you fkn morons praise these fat worthless self-enriching scumbag parasites at their retard drunk parades?
blah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Russel Babbling Brooks wrote:
Utica spends more for public safety than the average city, at 31.2 percent of total expenditures compared to 25.9 percent.
And you fkn morons praise these fat worthless self-enriching scumbag parasites at their retard drunk parades?
You must have brown eyes! You have a sh*tty outlook on life and everything in general.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

blah wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have brown eyes! You have a sh*tty outlook on life and everything in general.
Whatever. I'm happy thanks, I don't live in NY where parasites like Brooks and the rest of the assholes "running" utica for the last ohhhh 25 years or so have devastated an entire city with their wisdom.

Here bitch let's just blow the ass right off those diapers and lay it down real nasty like for you in hard facts about what parasite scumbags have done to your once nice city.

Here's where you live, and then if you want I'll talk about how it's 72 sunny and cheap it is where I flourish.

----------

Your town:

Utica has drawn down its fund balance and its Water Trust Fund consistently over the past four years.

Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings recently downgraded the City’s long-term rating

Between 1960 and 2000, population levels fell at an average rate of about 12% per decade.

In 2010, Utica’s population of 62,235 was 39% lower than it was in 1950.

Unemployment rate was 9.6 percent in October 2012, which was higher than the statewide average of 8.3%.

Utica’s median household income of $31,381 is lower than that of the median for all New York cities $37,607 and the statewide average $55,603.

Families in the City are poorer than in other cities, with 24.3% of the City’s families living in poverty in 2010, compared to the 16.6% average for all cities and the statewide average of 10.8%!

Utica homes grow in value at a worse rate than the rest of the state.

Utica has a property tax exemption rate of nearly 37%.(Compared to 32% for the average city)

Utica’s total revenues grew at a rate of 2.5 percent between 2001 and 2011, compared to an average growth rate of 3.4% for all cities in the State.

The City is particularly reliant on real property taxes and State aid, which represent 30.9 and 26.1% of its revenue pool, respectively.

Dinapoli's "2013 Fiscal Profile for the City of Utica " contained two typos and one charted figure that was inconsistent with data in copy.

The City also relies more heavily on federal aid – another source beyond its control – than other cities in the Mohawk Valley and in the State.

City sales growth rate increased only by 0.8% annually, on average, since 2006.

Utica spends far more for public safety than the average city at 31.2% of total expenditures compared to 25.9%.

Between 2007 and 2012, the City used $5.4 million of its fund balance to fill budget gaps, and has depleted most available balances, postponing difficult decisions to the future.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

In 1996, the City sold its water assets to a regional public water authority. Proceeds from the sale were placed in a capital improvement trust fund (Water Trust). The 2012 budget review stated that:
In 2005-06, the Water Trust had a reported balance of nearly $9 million; however, the City has been spending down this balance since then. In the last three fiscal years and this year to date, the City has used another $6.7 million. The Water Trust is projected to have a balance of $1.3 million as of March 31, 2012. The proposed budget includes a $661,452 transfer from the Water Trust, further depleting these funds.

The City may experience critical cash-flow problems over the next few years. Municipalities that experience such cash-flow issues often resort to issuance expensive short-term debt.

Moody’s downgraded the City’s long-term rating to Baa1 from A3 in May 2012,with a negative outlook. They cited structural imbalance, ongoing draws on fund balance, weakened liquidity, weak socioeconomic indices and the challenges the City continues to face.

Moody’s also noted deterioration of Utica’s fiscal condition since 2009 due to the appropriation of reserves and inaccurate budgeting of revenues, and estimates the structural balance gap from 2009 to 2011 at more than $10 million. Fitch Ratings, which also downgraded Utica, expressed concern about the necessity of short-term borrowing as the recent lack of reserve funds has created periodic cash-flow issues.

The City had long-term outstanding debt of $59.7 million at the end of 2011, and had exhausted 55.4% of its Constitutional Debt Limit by 2011. This is significantly higher than the median
for all cities of 22%. A debt burden quite high in relation to the full value of real property in the City.

----------

So yeah you just keep right on worshipping those failed parasites, drunk DWI "Irish heritage Guy" Troopers and wasteful combattive slobs like that pig Valor Thief Russel Brooks that have lived off you like maggots for the last 40 years idiots.

Your big "Public Safety Drunken GapingAsshole Parade" for sure right down the middle of the fuckin povertyhole brownfield they all but created themselves.

I wonder if the third dead guy Babbling Brooks is blaming a cides failure for his death on also feels you fkn phoneis are all "Above and Beyond The Call Of Duty" like you all profess on your trucks. Your leader is a valor thief and that offends a few of us more than all the stack of shyt listed above he's helped pass the buck on. Some people wouldn't BREATHE what they've done for their fellow Americans and this fraud is out telling war stories like he's a one man dev!!

Every one of these bitches are on tv and in the od website saying "We're counting paperclips" or Babbler says: "Show me where I can cut any more from the FD.." he really doesn't want to hear someone come in and take him up on it!

They all "sacrifice" for the camera but when it comes to cutting THEIR job for THEIR problem THEIR 100 k salary caused they claim your city will burn down and you all will die.

Ther are truly no words to describe the low standards OOOticans live by. As long as they can make some "[\]igger retort or stupid adolescent insult they don't care they're all poor and broke.

Go on keep worshipping those drunk heroes. We'll just keep right on laughing.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

PS when Matt the drunk fails at the NFP bar I know someone you don't like is coming there to buy that land and sit on it for parking. There's your charity tax from us.

You people are so stupid you just look up to these parasites, they're just as bad as the idiots that drive around in "Siren parades" and worse, they destroyed that city nobody's putting up an argument about that one, Russel Brooks included. The more you look the more you realize they're all the same idiots and some have very serious head problems when you look under these people's hoods and strip off all that chrome.

People used to want to help but why bother now? Let those eeeyoutica loudmouths starve mom says!
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh look! A cloud!
Russ rules

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>ORRRR, it's obvious that maybe some of us have seen real parades and anyone who has knows that that kinda makes going to any OOOOtica parades pointless. Again I say - OOOotica parades are just that. Morons on parade. ONE half of the town puts on a bunch of plastic retarded plastic shyt and walks up the one main street past the OTHER half of the losers screaming "Yaya! Look at us!"
That's why OOOotica has all these parades because they really have nothing better to hype there. The people there are typically poor, ignorant, easily impressed/amused with shiny things and they LIVE to be seen as some "great" notable person of wealth or fame.... forgetting that staying there precludes either shallow and materialistic dream from coming true. For generations!
This is why these nobodies like Pussel Brooks GET THE FK OFF on these stupid non events. It makes them the biggidy biggest "in charge" bigshot OOOotican that ever breathed for 15 minutes on a Sunday and an excuse to start drinking with the OOOotican lowlife at 11am.
I saw one of these once. It was amusing and sad at the same time.
YOU SVCK!
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No... the truth sucks.
blah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

hysterical that a simple post saying that you have sh*tty brown eyes and a sh*tty outlook, sent you on this rampage, but you spew all kinds of hatred about others!! Don't like the taste of your own medicine sweet?

Since your basking in the Florida sun with the other Utica Guidos, why do you visit this forum and comment at length over this pathetic town and those who remain here? What the fk do you care? We really don't care about you and your posts either.
Russel Babbling Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

blah wrote:
hysterical that a simple post saying that you have sh*tty brown eyes and a sh*tty outlook, sent you on this rampage, but you spew all kinds of hatred about others!! Don't like the taste of your own medicine sweet?
Since your basking in the Florida sun with the other Utica Guidos, why do you visit this forum and comment at length over this pathetic town and those who remain here? What the fk do you care? We really don't care about you and your posts either.
Don't confuse yourself thin skinned retard it's not a rampage it's called the lunchtime educational segment for rock throwers and congenitally fkd up inbred oooticans. You sure flag yourselves right out for me to hit in the face with the truth. There.
Anyway, when you're done with your wimpage make some points based upon the nasty nasty truth I posted up there mr bigmouth.

Just once don't you ever wonder what it's like to get the shyt out of your head and do good? REAL fkn good no "Maciol Plaque" good?
I'm thinking of some awwwwesome public safety people know and I have known.
The REAL steel they're so real they don't even know it let alone DREAM of acting this way. I've seen the UFD in action. I've seen the just OSSIFYING level of arrogance, criminality, double-standards, and yeah fukkit just vulgar filth coming out of that PD no joke you can deny it and start the usual topix "coon hair" rants to bury me but this is the least of your problems now. Please don't trust me on that LMAO!

Now back to the thing that got me pissed off about this why is this man the Grand Ashall of the plastic greenhat parade? Goddam the only thing you have going for the whole parade if cancel every logical negative is the kids! And you fight over THAT like that Boilermaker writeoff thing.

And now that the Grand Ashall has stepped up into the spotlight for the goof gavotte I think it's time to satisfy the question of these claims everyone keeps talking about because that's a sin beyond anything I can explain to you fish but that has to stop if he's lying. And that's a way to put that perennial bigmouth brasshanger away for good the decorative way or the MP way. That would be two disgraced wannabes involved with the big GAIF function there this year.

You people just don't GET IT do you? THAT is the ROOT of utica's problem. people and actors like THAT.

Ooo and why do I care? I gave up caring except for a few good people left behind there. A couple right in your midst.

No back to you and how yuo can't explain away the literal timeline of waste and expense clearly stated in that report don't end up in Brook's lap? Either they're hoping to blow the verylast in the trust or someone has to get cut. All you fknassholes in Utica City Hall better put all your 1178 brain cells and coiffures on that 1 quick if you're going to catch up with the rest of oootica now that Dinapoli let the cat you've been hiding out of your bag of shyt there.

That town needs a documentary. It would make a fortune if done right.
blah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

You show your ignorance, not only with the crap that you post, but with the lame misuse and twist of words. Are we suppose to be impressed with your wit and so called intelligence? Guess what? You fail at both. But you do succeed and displaying why no one should believe or care about a thing you say. Hurry now, I know it's happy hour there in Florida, most likely BOCA.
Viet Nam Vet

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I hope it clouds up and shits the day of the parade!
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Viet Nam Vet wrote:
I hope it clouds up and shits the day of the parade!
I would like to see baseball size hail fall only on the grand marshall.
WE DONT MELT

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If it rains, we will put up umbrellas and we'll put on our new bright green GAIF rain boots and we'll still march and watch the parade. Rain will not dampen our fun nor our spirit. The Irish aren't pansies and we don't melt when rained upon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••