Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Wasn't the movie "Platoon" made about him (Charlie Sheen's character) LOL!!!!
Alan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jealous firemen.
Platoon

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Russ has more kills as fire chief than he did in 'Nam
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I heard he is on a federal list of offenders committing the stolen valor act. This list is circulating across the nation. It has politicians and other public servants who have claimed military heroism and commendations that were fictious. Secretary of Defense Panetta issued legislation in 2012 to congress trying to round up these culprits. I hope they catch up with this phony.
Lou Barile

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I always knew who worked hard and who did not. Russ was and is a hard worker(unlike myself).
Glenn Lawrence Burke

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

kamakazell wrote:
I heard he is on a federal list of offenders committing the stolen valor act. This list is circulating across the nation. It has politicians and other public servants who have claimed military heroism and commendations that were fictious. Secretary of Defense Panetta issued legislation in 2012 to congress trying to round up these culprits. I hope they catch up with this phony.
Hey Pete!! BLOW ME!!!
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Glenn Lawrence Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pete!! BLOW ME!!!
Ask your mother.

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Lou Barile wrote:
I always knew who worked hard and who did not. Russ was and is a hard worker(unlike myself).
There are plenty of Irish who work hard and manage to promote Irish culture! What has Russ done?
Theres a real Irishman

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Irish_michael wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of Irish who work hard and manage to promote Irish culture! What has Russ done?
What have YOU done? Let's hear all about YOUR hard work on behalf of Irish Culture. Oh wait. This is it. Crying on topix. lol what a joke you are.
school

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Well, maybe you should have nominated someone when they asked for suggestions? Did you?

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Theres a real Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>
What have YOU done? Let's hear all about YOUR hard work on behalf of Irish Culture. Oh wait. This is it. Crying on topix. lol what a joke you are.
I'm not the one claiming to have done something
butt

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

grand marshall of a bunch of drunks,pissin in public,fighing, throwing up,bad attitudes yea he could be grand marshall of that!
Yes

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I think it would be nice of the selection committee to publish the names of those nominated, maybe second and third runner up, if they can't publish all.
Of course

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

butt wrote:
grand marshall of a bunch of drunks,pissin in public,fighing, throwing up,bad attitudes yea he could be grand marshall of that!
It is obvious that you have never been to the parade so SHUT UP!!
Bushmills

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Yes wrote:
I think it would be nice of the selection committee to publish the names of those nominated, maybe second and third runner up, if they can't publish all.
How many nominations did Joey O get?
I Know

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Publish the letters that were sent in!
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Platoon wrote:
Russ has more kills as fire chief than he did in 'Nam
Sadly, that's a fact.
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Of course wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you have never been to the parade so SHUT UP!!
ORRRR, it's obvious that maybe some of us have seen real parades and anyone who has knows that that kinda makes going to any OOOOtica parades pointless. Again I say - OOOotica parades are just that. Morons on parade. ONE half of the town puts on a bunch of plastic retarded plastic shyt and walks up the one main street past the OTHER half of the losers screaming "Yaya! Look at us!"

That's why OOOotica has all these parades because they really have nothing better to hype there. The people there are typically poor, ignorant, easily impressed/amused with shiny things and they LIVE to be seen as some "great" notable person of wealth or fame.... forgetting that staying there precludes either shallow and materialistic dream from coming true. For generations!

This is why these nobodies like Pussel Brooks GET THE FK OFF on these stupid non events. It makes them the biggidy biggest "in charge" bigshot OOOotican that ever breathed for 15 minutes on a Sunday and an excuse to start drinking with the OOOotican lowlife at 11am.

I saw one of these once. It was amusing and sad at the same time.
Revisionist

New York Mills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

ShuttupFatass wrote:
<quoted text>Shuttup fatass this isn't a Keeler post. Sports Talk is NOT ever coming back to WIBX hold THAT down.
Obviously, you're not smart enough to get the reference, so I'll explain it to your feeble mind.

Everyone's complaining about the "poor choice" for this year's parade. Bill Keeler was chosen as Grand Marshall for a previous year's parade. It merely shows a pattern of choices. Choices. Ya know, like driving after having a few too many beers. Did you get that one?
Who caresfatass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Revisionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you're not smart enough to get the reference, so I'll explain it to your feeble mind.
Everyone's complaining about the "poor choice" for this year's parade. Bill Keeler was chosen as Grand Marshall for a previous year's parade. It merely shows a pattern of choices. Choices. Ya know, like driving after having a few too many beers. Did you get that one?
Nobody but you cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2014 Boilermaker may be cancelled ? 32 min Cristan 33
chicago drive by jobs open for home boys 1 hr BATWINGS FEMSPROG 1
Sametta Shaw Lipiec 1 hr sure she is 12
Parkway unpaved for boilermaker. WHY? 1 hr BATWINGS FEMSPROG 2
Dad shoots son multiple times on Father's Day, ... 1 hr BATWINGS FEMSPROG 3
Fat asses in boilermaker 1 hr BATWINGS FEMSPROG 17
82 shot, 14 of them fatally, in Chicago BATS GO... 1 hr BATWINGS FEMSPROG 1
Boilermaker 3 hr africababyrape 59
•••